-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Speeding Home for the HoWWlidays - Game Thread
Started by alissa14
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
********
Ugh sorry village. Good luck!
*********
Ugh sorry village. Good luck!
*********
fruitsalad
Full Member
explain clearly this voteI’m gonna try yeet @kitzsuna
@alissa14
Who are you…. Tell me your life story. Friend or foe? Do you like pumpkin spice?
Edit: I’m so rusty I forgot to bold
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This was most unfortunate********
Ugh sorry village. Good luck!
*********
Without the comma, I'm forced to assume Fast Pookie™️is a new YA Fiction franchisewow you read fast pookie
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Welp....
fruitsalad
Full Member
can you walk me through how you’re viewing screams to be independent from the thread? she just plopped a vote on katieNoooooooooo
I don't care tbh.. I'm flying solo and just trying to do my best to get results in a timely fashionalissa is your expectation that we should shut up after you say "please hold?"
Cause she's doing her own thing in a way that looks townie to me@Clem J
Why is Scream village to you? All her posts before your claim isnt really contributing to wolf hunting
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yes its written about 2 goat mayors that are bestiesWithout the comma, I'm forced to assume Fast Pookie™️is a new YA Fiction franchise
fruitsalad
Full Member
what do you mean?Are we at volo already?
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
She had maybe 2 posts. One was agreeing with me that SDN colorful is terrible and the other was plopping a vote with no explanationCause she's doing her own thing in a way that looks townie to me
fruitsalad
Full Member
yeet screams
No it's 6-3 rnAre we at volo already?
no I think we still have D3? but Im bad at mathAre we at volo already?
Who shot @potentialsheltervet is this generation's Who shot JR?yes its written about 2 goat mayors that are besties
Idk what to tell you I'm just really good at this gameShe had maybe 2 posts. One was agreeing with me that SDN colorful is terrible and the other was plopping a vote with no explanation
Vote (correctly) or lose.what do you mean?
Like, not actually volo, but losing the doctor means that all NK's will work. It's 6v3, if we misyeet it will already be 4v3
fruitsalad
Full Member
clems probably village i think
fruitsalad
Full Member
what are you thinking zengesWho shot @potentialsheltervet is this generation's Who shot JR?
Jailer can prevent NKsVote (correctly) or lose.
Like, not actually volo, but losing the doctor means that all NK's will work. It's 6v3, if we misyeet it will already be 4v3
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh my god i check my school email and miss like 40 messages hold on
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
I thought we were fwends....yeet screams
If day vig shoots and misses then yes it's voloVote (correctly) or lose.
Like, not actually volo, but losing the doctor means that all NK's will work. It's 6v3, if we misyeet it will already be 4v3
Otherwise it's not
Kitz wagon probs wasn't pure.what are you thinking zenges
why screams? did i miss something incriminating?yeet screams
fruitsalad
Full Member
why clem?I’m still sticking with my original vote. And also because I may not get a chance to be online again before vote closss
Yeet Clem
@alissa14
good timesWho shot @potentialsheltervet is this generation's Who shot JR?
fruitsalad
Full Member
im going by vibeswhy screams? did i miss something incriminating?
Well, I have the vig and I'm gonna use it.If day vig shoots and misses then yes it's volo
Otherwise it's not
I'm leaning toward squeeb and I want to use it before 4p ET
I mean I can't reallyexplain clearly this vote
I don't know Kitz and wanted more info from them so I voted them early. Wasn't expecting it to. catch on.
Do you have game thoughts?good times
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
Mainly because he was declaring people as village when their posts were just fluff or didn’t really contribute to wolf hunting.why clem?
I know I’m god awful at wolf hunting, but Clem’s certainly feels off.
Encourage using it ASAP thenWell, I have the vig and I'm gonna use it.
I'm leaning toward squeeb and I want to use it before 4p ET
And also not on squeeb ideally lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
fruitsalad
Full Member
… i dont know what the final D1 tally was
Contributing to wolf hunting is not particularly alignment indicative for most peopleMainly because he was declaring people as village when their posts were just fluff or didn’t really contribute to wolf hunting.
I know I’m god awful at wolf hunting, but Clem’s certainly feels off.
Hey CG I'm not gonna vig Clem. Who would you suggest I vig?Mainly because he was declaring people as village when their posts were just fluff or didn’t really contribute to wolf hunting.
I know I’m god awful at wolf hunting, but Clem’s certainly feels off.
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
Use the vig. As Genny said, if you hit a villager they should have duckedWell, I have the vig and I'm gonna use it.
I'm leaning toward squeeb and I want to use it before 4p ET
and we may never know!… i dont know what the final D1 tally was
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K