-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
StardeWW 2: Ginger Island - GAME THREAD
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
"I'm trunk"Im trunk. I’m going to leave it at this, I’m villlage. And can keep myself a live.
10/10 good mayor cvoice.
"10/10 good mayor choice"
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It's okay samac, you can use all the dots you wantDot caps are anti samac
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Wait, maybe I should be voting for SAR 
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh… oh dear.I v I’lllage
Vit Ivotrd for you 10/10 gold pocket
10/10 makes senseOh… oh dear.
Me: I’m off work on vacation"I'm trunk"
"10/10 good mayor choice"
My friends: DRRRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNKKKK
Also, if anyone thinks I’m wolf after that I’m going to laugh at you.
Multi wolf?I know this was mentioned during that game, but the stakes are higher for clearing, actually. Your first vote was the bus on D2. I need multi-wolf leading pushes now (because my alternative criteria is unfair even if it is AI).
Leading one wolf wagon should be enough friend. I wasn’t the driving force on that vote and didn’t plan on ending there. The votes just swung a way I wasn’t planned on at the end of the day. Never planned on ending on her
YES
Parental alienationnnnmI get it. Cubs is Mia tho so until he comes back PSV is mineeee
Mom you always steal us and leave genny and meats off the tree thoY'all be stealing other tees when my roots are strong enough to self-sustain.
God I hope zenge is wolf this game lolThanks wolf help
Sober samac is okay if someone else who’s easy to read wins lolA vote for Samac is a vote for trunks, and we all need storage space!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When was this? I feel like I remember that game. Or maybe just you mentioning it, lol.This may be a meme but, for the people who have never played with mayor, do not seer them. Ever. Only elect people you can read correctly without needing an investigative. The first time I was mayor, I specifically became seer immune which was horrific and lead to me being perma-POE before village just lost altogether.
Why are you not interested?Thanks, Papa Wolf. I'm not overly interested in being mayor this game so I won't campaign for it over people who are actually interested.
Honestly I just wanted to make a storage space joke before resuming focus on work-- especially since I wouldn't consider you an easy read lolSober samac is okay if someone else who’s easy to read wins lol
I’m the easiest read to ever readHonestly I just wanted to make a storage space joke before resuming focus on work-- especially since I wouldn't consider you an easy read lol
*********
The day is not half over yet and already on page 11 🥲
*********
Midwife pls. 3:28am?!hey @Viscernable
4:28am on the East coast?!?!
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Such are the treasures of a quiet life - D0 Mayoral Tally
AM (1) - Barky
Coop ()
Barky (3) - samac, miranda, AM
PSV (2) - Vis, Zenge
samac (2) - JJJ, stoat
miranda (3) - Coop, SAR, mighty
Clem (1) - Clem
SAR (1) - PSV
Stagg (1) - Stagg
Dubz ()
JJJ (2) - Santy, Dubz
@Barkley13 and @miranda920, you are in the lead!
16/19 voting
Missing: @alleycat03,@lucy., @NateTheLesser
Vote closes today, 3/15, at 10pm CDT (12 hours).
AM (1) - Barky
Coop ()
Barky (3) - samac, miranda, AM
PSV (2) - Vis, Zenge
samac (2) - JJJ, stoat
miranda (3) - Coop, SAR, mighty
Clem (1) - Clem
SAR (1) - PSV
Stagg (1) - Stagg
Dubz ()
JJJ (2) - Santy, Dubz
@Barkley13 and @miranda920, you are in the lead!
16/19 voting
Missing: @alleycat03,@lucy., @NateTheLesser
Vote closes today, 3/15, at 10pm CDT (12 hours).
Reading through last night ending with Samac's Queeb moment like
Ily Sar.Reading through last night ending with Samac's Queeb moment like
![]()
I’ll post less now to make up for my sins.
Wait, maybe I should be voting for SAR![]()
Idk everyone has such good arguments and I'm like "uh I'll supply endless gifs, **** posts, and scheduled kumbaya and s'mores by the fire time"
Ily Sar.
I’ll post less now to make up for my sins.
Listen, everyone deserves their Queeb moment.
I’ll post less now to make up for my sins.
I don't think you needed to state that you were trunk, that was coming across very clearlyIm trunk. I’m going to leave it at this, I’m villlage. And can keep myself a live.
10/10 good mayor cvoice.
😢Parental alienationnnnm
Frankly I just don't really care that much about being mayor? I don't see myself as a good village leader because I tend to be all over the place. Zenge is decent at reading me, which is fine, but most people are not (see: recent streak of being misyoten or nearly misyoten very early on) and it doesn't make sense to me to have the mayor be someone who's likely to be yoten early.Why are you not interested?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know you didn't plan to but it did happen. So now I know it's possible. One wolf is not enough. Your range is no longer narrow and rigid. That's was my mistake in misclearing you last time. You very much felt like one if the driving forces when the shading started a couple of hours after game start and never really stopped.Multi wolf?
Leading one wolf wagon should be enough friend. I wasn’t the driving force on that vote and didn’t plan on ending there. The votes just swung a way I wasn’t planned on at the end of the day. Never planned on ending on her
I mentioned it. It was a full year before you started playing.When was this? I feel like I remember that game. Or maybe just you mentioning it, lol.
I kept her in the Poe but didn’t push her. That was intentional.I know you didn't plan to but it did happen. So now I know it's possible. One wolf is not enough. Your range is no longer narrow and rigid. That's was my mistake in misclearing you last time. You very much felt like one if the driving forces when the shading started a couple of hours after game start and never really stopped.
I disagree with your premise on reading me but I think I can be read independent of all of that.
You got this, I believe in you.
This was an interesting comment that I’m not sure where it came from 🤔So regardless of what I say, you have your mind made up, and you’re crowd sourcing to see who will support you pushing my misyeet?
You know what else has trunks? Trees. And trees can turn into stumpsA vote for Samac is a vote for trunks, and we all need storage space!

It came from the logical conclusion of the comment I was replying to.This was an interesting comment that I’m not sure where it came from 🤔
I can’t possibly see any other logical conclusion you could take away from what I was replying to.
Look at this sweet, innocent, and experienced face. She will be my assistant mayor and give me advice if elected.
I’ve never gotten to stump. 🙁You know what else has trunks? Trees. And trees can turn into stumps![]()
Maybe CYO 4 will be your lucky year.I’ve never gotten to stump. 🙁
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
CYO 4 is gonna be the year the parrot role makes it past N1. I believe in it.Maybe CYO 4 will be your lucky year.
Excuse me but why is this vocatoo - did you actually perform this lmaoJoin me, friends, in a journey of teamwork, kindness, and cooperation, where the innocents lost in games past and present are forever redeemed, and the guilty are allowed to understand the errors of their judgment without judgment (or maybe just a little).
A vote for JJJ as mayor is a vote for victory together. And a vote for victory alone. Together Alone.
Campaign season be wildin’Excuse me but why is this vocatoo - did you actually perform this lmao
MaWWiage 2: The 3ad Edition whenNah too late you're in it now
At this level of drunkposting I’m concerned it’s actually posting while running for your life in an earthquakeI v I’lllage
Vit Ivotrd for you 10/10 gold pocket
I TRIEDRip criminal minds. Me: *push am*
Game: you’re stupid. Lol *lose to am*
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why you ping at 5:30 AMhey @Viscernable
Appeal to intoxicationAlso, if anyone thinks I’m wolf after that I’m going to laugh at you.
But he wasn’t asking you about your vote and saying that your reply wouldn’t change his opinion, he was asking for other people’s perspectives on it. Can’t you see a third option other than “mind made up, trying to stir a misyeet” and “will be swayed by the person’s reply to one question”?It came from the logical conclusion of the comment I was replying to.
I can’t possibly see any other logical conclusion you could take away from what I was replying to.
It just seems like a histrionic leap to me
Idek who is an easy read in this game. This decision is doubly hard because of my reading skill issue.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K