-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
StardeWW 2: Ginger Island - GAME THREAD
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Because I missed youWhy you ping at 5:30 AM
But he wasn’t asking you about your vote and saying that your reply wouldn’t change his opinion, he was asking for other people’s perspectives on it. Can’t you see a third option other than “mind made up, trying to stir a misyeet” and “will be swayed by the person’s reply to one question”?
It seems like, by his own words, he wasn’t interested in my own reasoning for voting PSV, he was putting feelers out, and crowd sourcing people’s reactions to it.It just seems like a histrionic leap to me
I can’t really think of a pro village argument for approaching the situation that way. Can you?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How has he been at reading you in the past? Because if he typically doesn’t read you accurately then I could see why he would ask other people. Or asking for info from people who know how you typically interact with PSV. I just don’t think it’s necessarily non-village to ask thatIt seems like, by his own words, he wasn’t interested in my own reasoning for voting PSV, he was putting feelers out, and crowd sourcing people’s reactions to it.
I can’t really think of a pro village argument for approaching the situation that way. Can you?
I can’t speak to thatHow has he been at reading you in the past?
I’m not prepared to call him a wolf over it, I’m just making a note of what transpired, and discussing my concerns with how it might be interpreted.I just don’t think it’s necessarily non-village to ask that
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Heads up to everyone that I will temporarily lock the thread immediately after vote closes so that I can post the store aisles in successive posts; the forum software doesn't like my putting them all in one post.
@alleycat03 where you at
Damn, I forgot she was playing.@alleycat03 where you at
Anyone else you’ve forgotten about?Damn, I forgot she was playing.
No, since the rest have posted.Anyone else you’ve forgotten about?
I’ve looked for other people’s perspectives on someone or a post to help figure out if my feelings/reasoning are valid. Haven’t you?It seems like, by his own words, he wasn’t interested in my own reasoning for voting PSV, he was putting feelers out, and crowd sourcing people’s reactions to it.
I can’t really think of a pro village argument for approaching the situation that way. Can you?
Oh hmm I feel like I am actually good at reading alley and she’s overall not a very hard read…@alleycat03 where you at
Lol at work… I’m trying to catch up now@alleycat03 where you at
I certainly did. And that’s what you can count on from a Mayor JJJ. Authenticity. Truth. I won’t capitulate to the demands of Big Mafia and just post any old thing to get elected. *positions self in front of waving flag, looking earnestly toward to future*Excuse me but why is this vocatoo - did you actually perform this lmao
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Gonna be honest, the rules/mechanics keep overwhelming me.
Everyone cross your fingers that no emergencies come in tonight so I can read everything.
Everyone cross your fingers that no emergencies come in tonight so I can read everything.
I'm still unconvinced that Stagg can read me easily. I never claimed to be able to read him.@Animal Midwife and @Stagg737
What do you feel you learned, if anything, from your exchanges last night about your abilities to read one another?
Thanks for the response! Does this impact your present view of Stagg?I'm still unconvinced that Stagg can read me easily. I never claimed to be able to read him.
It does not.Thanks for the response! Does this impact your present view of Stagg?
My powers are returningLol at work… I’m trying to catch up now
I had the same thought nglAlright I'mma need a guide bot and a helper bot because this game is more complicated than Epic RPG
Without asking them at all, and saying regardless of what they say, your mind is already made up?I’ve looked for other people’s perspectives on someone or a post to help figure out if my feelings/reasoning are valid. Haven’t you?
Here're some quick thoughts on the current leading mayoral candidates. I have never played with either one, so these are just raw impressions.
Barky - seemed to open the game with a reasonable degree of looseness and "comfort". Content is limited beyond pursuing mayor; not necessarily a "problem" (and that may be changing in the most recent content). Seems happy to be here. Has excellent doggo.
miranda - pretty similar to Barky as it happens, albeit with a bit more silly (this is meant in a nice way, I like silly). Not pursuing mayor in quite the same personal way and voted for Barky. Hasn't posted since page 5.
I don't have strong feelings either way. If I had to choose one of them I think I'd go with Barky for mayor, just for the sake of more consistent presence in the limited sample so far. Neither one raises immediate alarms. It'd be super if the voters for each one could express what motivated their votes.
Barky - seemed to open the game with a reasonable degree of looseness and "comfort". Content is limited beyond pursuing mayor; not necessarily a "problem" (and that may be changing in the most recent content). Seems happy to be here. Has excellent doggo.
miranda - pretty similar to Barky as it happens, albeit with a bit more silly (this is meant in a nice way, I like silly). Not pursuing mayor in quite the same personal way and voted for Barky. Hasn't posted since page 5.
I don't have strong feelings either way. If I had to choose one of them I think I'd go with Barky for mayor, just for the sake of more consistent presence in the limited sample so far. Neither one raises immediate alarms. It'd be super if the voters for each one could express what motivated their votes.
I’ve been at work all morning so it’s hard to keep up during those hours and since I go in so early I also go to bed at like 8pm lolHere're some quick thoughts on the current leading mayoral candidates. I have never played with either one, so these are just raw impressions.
Barky - seemed to open the game with a reasonable degree of looseness and "comfort". Content is limited beyond pursuing mayor; not necessarily a "problem" (and that may be changing in the most recent content). Seems happy to be here. Has excellent doggo.
miranda - pretty similar to Barky as it happens, albeit with a bit more silly (this is meant in a nice way, I like silly). Not pursuing mayor in quite the same personal way and voted for Barky. Hasn't posted since page 5.
I don't have strong feelings either way. If I had to choose one of them I think I'd go with Barky for mayor, just for the sake of more consistent presence in the limited sample so far. Neither one raises immediate alarms. It'd be super if the voters for each one could express what motivated their votes.
Oh I like that I give off good silly vibes

That's certainly okay. Nobody has to be here all day!I’ve been at work all morning so it’s hard to keep up during those hours and since I go in so early I also go to bed at like 8pm lol
Oh I like that I give off good silly vibes![]()
I elected Barky because she seemed interested and you know, why not?It'd be super if the voters for each one could express what motivated their votes.
Otherwise I probably would’ve elected SAR!
I was genuinely surprised when Coopah elected me, guess people really resonate with Pi!
When I was in high school, I memorized 61 digits of pi to impress the ladies.
They were not impressed.
They were not impressed.
Look at this sweet, innocent, and experienced face. She will be my assistant mayor and give me advice if elected.
🥹🥹
Unelect Barky, elect Twitter
I’m impressed.When I was in high school, I memorized 61 digits of pi to impress the ladies.
They were not impressed.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
your slogan should somehow feature "Clem de la Clem"Have I won the election yet
Do mayoral ties also result in mass death?
Vote samac
Forever the best mayor 💜
Forever the best mayor 💜
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Good questionDo mayoral ties also result in mass death?

I don’t know how to read Miranda and idk if I can trust my barks read lol so Samac seems like a good choice to me
I think the one time I pretended to village read barks “correctly” she was my packmate.
But do others think that they can read her better than I can?
But do others think that they can read her better than I can?
Maybe skip ahead so you can be present for discussion and catch up on rules or earlier pages as you have time? It’s like >50% ****posting for the first 10 pagesGonna be honest, the rules/mechanics keep overwhelming me.
Everyone cross your fingers that no emergencies come in tonight so I can read everything.
Lol except in one of the more recent games when Samac was getting village read most of the game and in reality was plotting all our deathsI don’t know how to read Miranda and idk if I can trust my barks read lol so Samac seems like a good choice to me
To me, “my mind is made up” and “nothing you could say [to this question]” aren’t the sameWithout asking them at all, and saying regardless of what they say, your mind is already made up?
Really cutting hairs with the semantics there, but okay, agree to disagreeTo me, “my mind is made up” and “nothing you could say [to this question]” aren’t the same
Did the SDN search function recently change? Last game I found a way to make ISO links, but I am lost now. I think there was a way to toggle between xenforo and something else, but now no toggle. Huh do what say when come again
I wouldn’t put it past her lolDo mayoral ties also result in mass death?
Awww ilyVote samac
Forever the best mayor 💜
Cause I turned in my bussing cardLol except in one of the more recent games when Samac was getting village read most of the game and in reality was plotting all our deaths
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeah, unfortunately Threadloom stopped supporting their forum search software, so the crappy Xenforo one is all we have at the moment 😔Did the SDN search function recently change? Last game I found a way to make ISO links, but I am lost now. I think there was a way to toggle between xenforo and something else, but now no toggle. Huh do what say when come again
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
"Stopped supporting" actually means "discontinued," but my brain forgot that word exists for a moment.
Was I playing that game? What game was itLol except in one of the more recent games when Samac was getting village read most of the game and in reality was plotting all our deaths
Understood and all groovy. Y'all are still the best external Mafia community I have visited.Yeah, unfortunately Threadloom stopped supporting their forum search software, so the crappy Xenforo one is all we have at the moment 😔
Lol those are the most important posts though. I wouldn’t have known that we were voting for a mayor if I didn’t read the intro posts.Maybe skip ahead so you can be present for discussion and catch up on rules or earlier pages as you have time? It’s like >50% ****posting for the first 10 pages
I’m trying to be present but I’m not sure how much I’ll be here today at all. Depends on what emergencies happen today 😬
Context please?Cause I turned in my bussing card
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 101K