-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
StardeWW 2: Ginger Island - GAME THREAD
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hmm on an unrelated note, alley's sus of Zenge d1 feels like her usual lol
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Breaks the tie towards Vis like 5 minutes after I made it. Interesting. Makes me wish I had held off a little longer lolMy mush brain needs time to go back and reread, but not gonna do that with 38 pages today, but general thoughts...
Vote Vis
Felt like she was throwing shade to see what stuck. Lots of people felt she was sus but backed off because...lots of people noticed she was sus? Plus her flipping would give more info looking back.
I don't mind a Mighty flip and can see the reasoning, but I think a Vis flip provides more info.
@lucy. , where are you? Irl happens, but I don't like the low posting, especially after saying she'd be around. If not becoming more active, may become a policy vote tomorrow...
Also agree that stoat has some wolf leans, but mush brain can't recall why at the moment.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
AhemI'm not going to go back and iso all of the VIS's interactions right now since I'm trying to leave work, but I will if she flips.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
SmhWe shall see.
Clem > Dubz > mighty > JJJ > Samac
Most least likely to be scum imo.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
HmmmmmmEarly game there's less info, but you can look back on VCA easier in late game when there's enough movement around ties (unless the leaders today all end up village, but still possible to be helpful). Can look at movement tomorrow though too, which is part of why I moved. More measured movement to build or derail wagons gives more to analyze tomorrow as opposed to just last minute waffles which may or may not be very useful if wolves slip up. Vote tracker can say a lot.
Specifically here, plenty of commentary on VIS being sus but "oh, look how many people find her sus so she's probably village". I'd be interested in looking back on people who said she was sus but didn't vote there or moved off regardless of how she flips.
Okay team, do we feel like Stagg did this kind of follow up after Vis flipped?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
lucy (5) - PSV, Lawpy, Santy, alley, miranda
HmmmmWhat if santy's wagonomics pre-flip was applied to Lucy now? She is an easy wolf push because if she flips village you just go "oh, whoops. Well she wasn't here so free shrugs"
Though not extraordinarily helpful since PSV, miranda, and alley were all there at the time lol
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
On the flippity flip side, Stagg pushing for a Vis yeet is interesting I hindsight because at the time that he joined there were 3 villagers on the vote (Zenge, AM, and myself) who would be cleared by her going over, so it truly was going to be a lot of info from that flip.Felt more to me like you're pushing for it not necessarily for a wolf vibe but more for things that flip would give you. Which I don't love because if you were a crafty wolf (which you are) then you could be setting up for an elaborate tunnel with subsequent arguments for other flips all based on a vis flip
I'm excited to get to the very end of day because I just noticed something fascinating in the vote tracker!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Because she took my statement and twisted the context to mean something completely different, then said I was contradicting myself to throw shade. Notice how she hasn't responded to my statements correcting her mischaracterization of my quotes? Seems like she got caught throwing shade and doesn't want her wagon growing.
You vibed more with her view that is provably incorrect? Which she hasn't tried to argue? What?
Did you miss the parts where I gave my reasons why I thought she was wolfy? Because they're there. She twisted my statements into a false context and when I called her out, didn't respond until I mentioned it a second time. Then doubled down on the shade, which is a big reasons my vote is where it's at. I'm voting there because she's my strongest sketch lean, if I had more solid reasoning for someone else my vote would probably be there.
I already responded to this, read back.
I'm less concerned that she threw shade, and more concerned that she threw shade, didn't f/up or respond to my initial comment, then came back later when it was brought back up and doubled down on the false info. I mean, it could be village, but I don't have better wolf reads right now and I had sketch leans on her before that.
Again if it were anyone else... Lol
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
How many posts can Dubz make in a row without being interrupted
What plsHow many posts can Dubz make in a row without being interrupted
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I guess the answer is 11
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
8:15pm
8:55pm
9pm
9:04pm
Tally just prior to that vote swap:
Vis (4) - Zenge, AM, Stagg, stoat
miranda (1) - Barky
Dubz ()
Stagg ()
mighty (5) - samac, JJJ, Clem, Dubz, SAR
Zenge ()
Santy ()
alley ()
Nate ()
lucy (4) - PSV, Lawpy, alley, miranda
stoat (1) - Santy
Between vis and lucy I feel better about this
yeet lucy
8:55pm
What about mighty?
9pm
So the thing about mighty is... I have trouble reading him
Our noob game I wolf read him right out the gate, but he was village at the time. He ended up being converted to wolf later and still maintained the same persona.
I'd feel better about a mighty yeet over vis ATM
9:04pm
Okay I will admit this feels a bit...ickyYou know, if lucy is truly inactive it isn't worth using our yeet to flip her
unyeet lucy
yeet mighty
Tally just prior to that vote swap:
Vis (4) - Zenge, AM, Stagg, stoat
miranda (1) - Barky
Dubz ()
Stagg ()
mighty (5) - samac, JJJ, Clem, Dubz, SAR
Zenge ()
Santy ()
alley ()
Nate ()
lucy (4) - PSV, Lawpy, alley, miranda
stoat (1) - Santy
If someone is going to most likely be modkilled for inactivity, it doesn't seem worth it to keep a vote on them. At least in my opinion.Okay I will admit this feels a bit...icky
Without knowing my own internal monologue it seems like a jump, but I think I explained my thought process pretty well here
I don't think it was suddenly. I didn't have any initial strong feelings but as things progressed and played out on the thread I felt better about yeeting him.
Lawpy asked me how I read mighty and I was honest, I didn't feel confident in my read on him because I wolf read him in our first game together and he wasn't a wolf (to start). I had an inherent bias to wolf read him.
I was concerned about lucys inactivity and what that might have meant, but clearly that was inaccurate. I felt that if my only reason for wolf reading lucy was because of low posting, that my vote for her was not beneficial to village. It was better used to yeet mighty who was becoming more and more suspicious.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
See like it just blows my mind that mighty/Vis would treat each other like this in a w!Stagg scenario where he's out there hellbussing while it really should have been mighty and Vis going to all that effortI'm neutral on Vis. I feel like there has been good activity/participation, and I don't think the initial sus was warranted. But I also don't see anything that makes my point to a village lean.
I'd much rather focus on Lucy or stoat tonight, but since that seems unlikely, I'll probably have to jump on thr Vis wagon soon for self presentation
But deepwoof's gotta woof. Might need to look at his post-level interactions with packmates in previous games to see if he does the level of theater that it would require here.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yes but there were like 3 minutes between you saying you were unsure on your ability to read mighty and you switching your voteIf someone is going to most likely be modkilled for inactivity, it doesn't seem worth it to keep a vote on them. At least in my opinion.
Without knowing my own internal monologue it seems like a jump, but I think I explained my thought process pretty well here
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Lol I didn't realize barks had already posted that progression earlier, whoops
I didn't realize that there was a minimum time required to change an opinionYes but there were like 3 minutes between you saying you were unsure on your ability to read mighty and you switching your vote
it's gotta be at least 8 minutes plsI didn't realize that there was a minimum time required to change an opinion
what is this?I'm excited to get to the very end of day because I just noticed something fascinating in the vote tracker!
I feel a little stuck, I can't be cleared because I don't have anything mechanically that I can contribute because I really am just village
But I also, like most of us, don't really know how to feel about the POE with the death of Clem making no sense
The top of my POE was barky and alley, but with their abilities I don't know. None of it makes sense.
Stagg is someone that I haven't payed much/if any attention too, but maybe that was their plan all along. Stay under the radar...
But I also, like most of us, don't really know how to feel about the POE with the death of Clem making no sense
The top of my POE was barky and alley, but with their abilities I don't know. None of it makes sense.
Stagg is someone that I haven't payed much/if any attention too, but maybe that was their plan all along. Stay under the radar...
my mistake, will wait at least 8 next timeit's gotta be at least 8 minutes pls
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'll talk about it when I get there!what is this?
who cooks for you, who cooks for you all?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh I was actually saying it took too long, 3 minutes is just enough time to check wolf chatI didn't realize that there was a minimum time required to change an opinion
I didn’t realize there was also a maximum time required to change an opinionOh I was actually saying it took too long, 3 minutes is just enough time to check wolf chat
I was also extremely busy last week
Okay, I have a physics test I need to study for and I have nothing left to say
Again, if you think it’s me, you’re wrong
Again, if you think it’s me, you’re wrong
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It was a joke plsI didn’t realize there was also a maximum time required to change an opinion
I was also extremely busy last week
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Can you have things to say tomorrow? I understand you are busy, and absolutely go study. This is a team effort though, if you are village then your thoughts are valuable. So popping in and snarking at me when I'm just trying to solve the game and then leaving in a huff isn't super helpful.Okay, I have a physics test I need to study for and I have nothing left to say
Again, if you think it’s me, you’re wrong
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Google Sheets changed its appearance since I logged into the spreadsheet earlier and I hate it.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Catching up now, will try and check in later tonight too, but after catch up going to spend some time with my kiddo since I've seen him like 2 days this week.
how are you alive?!
Did you stab her??
No, someone locked me in my house.
Salty I couldn't plant my parsnips.
Oh, then I'm confused about your question lol
I'm confused about the confusion of the question and I think it's actually legit. If Alley is bodyguard and was stabbed, it seems really weird to me that she's still alive. I don't think Miranda's questions is as fishy as the fact that the bodyguard is claiming to both be stabbed and still alive. Side eyeing Alley hard here.
I'm starting to question it, but would mean her doing several things that are out of character and I'm not willing to go there at this point.So quick question
We’re totally sure it’s not dubz right?? Please say yes
As an aside, you'd all be shocked at how many times my patients' plans to kill themselves are by trying to cut themselves with butter knives...Oh, well idk, not all stabbings are lethal I guess. Maybe they used a butterknife.
ETA: As would be expected these attempts are unsurprisingly very unsuccessful....
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
If any of you have accounts on MU and have not already changed your password (as well as your password on any site where you used the same one as your MU account), you should do that immediately because the site was hacked and it was confirmed that passwords were compromised.
I'm not shocked that Alley and Barks are both alive, I am surprised by the Clem choice. I don't really get a non-WIFOM reason for it...I mean, they could have done that and still killed me or Jay tbh
The wolf pushes early in the game make me think it's not dubz. That totally contradicts her powerwolf style. But yes I am paranoid that she's still alive because why tf would clem be the night kill choice
Glad the confusion is shared : PYeah that’s the confusing part
I wish. We both know you'd be dead by now if I was wolfing though, lol.@Stagg737 you out there making weird kill choices just to mess with me?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
How do I know you didn't decide to switch things up??I wish. We both know you'd be dead by now if I was wolfing though, lol.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
This has become problematic because I lost my spotI'll talk about it when I get there!
Wat? but you kept pushing her in your POE after that anyway? Imma have to double back on my iso to confirm, but this is problematic if true.Oh I blocked her on the night there were two kills
Zenge and I pushed Vis. Dubz jumped on Mighty then switched to Vis early and stayed on. Samac pushed Mighty. Can't remember who else off the top of my head.I literally can't remember who pushed wolves and who didn't, which is great
How is that problematic?Wat? but you kept pushing her in your POE after that anyway? Imma have to double back on my iso to confirm, but this is problematic if true.
This feels like fishing. Yes, it was alluded to and is open now, but more things I'm not liking from Alley.@potentialsheltervet please explain what you meant the other day when you said someone knew you were village
Yes, I promise to contribute more tomorrow. Sorry, I didn't intend on coming off that way. I'm literally back to square one too and not sure which way to go, I'm not great at this. It's just seemed with everything I've said today it's made me look poorly and clueless (which I am)Can you have things to say tomorrow? I understand you are busy, and absolutely go study. This is a team effort though, if you are village then your thoughts are valuable. So popping in and snarking at me when I'm just trying to solve the game and then leaving in a huff isn't super helpful.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Who was it that said everyone was okay with vis because everyone thought she was sketchy even though that wasn’t what was happening? Was that allley?
On further reading it is much less problematic, but if I have time I will re-skim my iso for timing.How is that problematic?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
YesWho was it that said everyone was okay with vis because everyone thought she was sketchy even though that wasn’t what was happening? Was that allley?
She was like "Why are we yeeting Vis, I thought we decided she was okay" or something
I haven't gotten to that post yet in my d1 reread I don't think
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@Stagg737 what were your wolf games again?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Be Glad You’re A Farmer… Day 4 Tally
Stagg (2) - PSV, Lawpy
@Stagg737, you are in the lead! If we can call it that with only 1 person on the board.
2/10 voting
Missing: @alleycat03, @WildZoo, @Stagg737, @SARdoghandler, @JaggedJimmyJay, @Barkley13, @miranda920, @genny
Vote closes TOMORROW, 3/23, at 10 PM CDT (~27.25 hours).
Stagg (2) - PSV, Lawpy
@Stagg737, you are in the lead! If we can call it that with only 1 person on the board.
2/10 voting
Missing: @alleycat03, @WildZoo, @Stagg737, @SARdoghandler, @JaggedJimmyJay, @Barkley13, @miranda920, @genny
Vote closes TOMORROW, 3/23, at 10 PM CDT (~27.25 hours).
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 101K
- Replies
- 16
- Views
- 120