-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
StardeWW Valley - GAME THREAD
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I don't have to be village reading someone to think the way you joined the wagon was weird.She knows better than to push me D1 for pushing someone she's not even village reading.
You heard me.Excuse me?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You'd better put your money where your mouth is and get on my vote then.You heard me.
You've seen me do multiple switches like this before as village. It's an overreaction.I don't have to be village reading someone to think the way you joined the wagon was weird.
You know I don't vote N1 kills on D1.You'd better put your money where your mouth is and get on my vote then.
I like stout, this nickname gets you village pointsKds still feels more like the right vote, even though Aggro!Stout feels pingy as well. Dana is kind of an enigma floating around in there. I thought all these votes would bring out more of a kds defense, so still monitoring that.
(That's joking around, people)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
This one felt differentYou've seen me do multiple switches like this before as village. It's an overreaction.
I can usually follow what you're trying to doOoohhh, I'm adding this to my box of notes for gameplay soft ethics/making sure everyone has funYou know I don't vote N1 kills on D1.
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Protec the babies and the people who just had to spend the entire game in the graveyardOoohhh, I'm adding this to my box of notes for gameplay soft ethics/making sure everyone has fun
The real question is, should we protect the last game's mods? Should I feel guilty about my Cubs vote?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hmm. Guess you're safe from breaking the streak then. For today at least.You know I don't vote N1 kills on D1.
I don't see what isn't followable. I've been clear about wolf reading kdsw.This one felt differentI can usually follow what you're trying to do
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Typically yes.The real question is, should we protect the last game's mods? Should I feel guilty about my Cubs vote?
I mean it's all kind of similar reasoning. Give people a chance to play when they haven't gotten the chance recently.
Thanks for letting us know!Typically yes.
I mean it's all kind of similar reasoning. Give people a chance to play when they haven't gotten the chance recently.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Where? I saw you say you had no reads on the noobs yet yesterday, and then you switched your vote without commentary.I don't see what isn't followable. I've been clear about wolf reading kdsw.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ironically, cubs doesn't believe in grace periods himself, but I personally still wouldn't yeet him today.Protec the babies and the people who just had to spend the entire game in the graveyard
The real question is, should we protect the last game's mods? Should I feel guilty about my Cubs vote?
There was commentary. I said I released samac into the wild.Where? I saw you say you had no reads on the noobs yet yesterday, and then you switched your vote without commentary.
And then I spend posts questioning kdsw.
You even said I was going after her for "false pings" so to imply I had no visible reasoning contradicts that statement.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I wasn't referring to you with false pings, I was referring to the initial reads from cubs and samac about her thread entry. I'll look for your questions though.You even said I was going after her for "false pings" so to imply I had no visible reasoning contradicts that statement.
StoutStout
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I don't see how this is commentary on kdswgThere was commentary. I said I released samac into the wild.
Okay but what if... Dubz and AM are w/w?
Then I fail to see why I was grouped in with them or what your actual reason for voting me is.I wasn't referring to you with false pings, I was referring to the initial reads from cubs and samac about her thread entry. I'll look for your questions though.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
No lolOkay but what if... Dubz and AM are w/w?
That was commentary on samac.I don't see how this is commentary on kdswg
No. Bussing sucks.Okay but what if... Dubz and AM are w/w?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You weren't? I mentioned you with Dana, not with them.Then I fail to see why I was grouped in with them or what your actual reason for voting me is.
Then why are you voting me?You weren't? I mentioned you with Dana, not with them.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Let me clarify: I did not have a problem with you removing your vote on samac. That part I followed.That was commentary on samac.
I will otherwise stand by the fact that I don't think there has been enough wolf equity from that slot to justify 3 veteran players going after her in her first non-noob game.
Because your vote pinged me, and I have no reason not to vote youThen why are you voting me?
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
I get that you're a never-busser but not even the strictest definition of bussing includes "having a mild disagreement in-thread."No. Bussing sucks.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So you are voting me because I'm voting her. Like I originally said.Let me clarify: I did not have a problem with you removing your vote on samac. That part I followed.
I will otherwise stand by the fact that I don't think there has been enough wolf equity from that slot to justify 3 veteran players going after her in her first non-noob game.
Because your vote pinged me, and I have no reason not to vote you
This isn't a disagreement. I put dubz at the bottom of my list.I get that you're a never-busser but not even the strictest definition of bussing includes "having a mild disagreement in-thread."
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Right, right. That follows.This isn't a disagreement. I put dubz at the bottom of my list.
I do see the value in your stance, by the way; it really does make reading you easier for other villagers.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
SureSo you are voting me because I'm voting her. Like I originally said.
I get called wolfy for being over defensive and not defensive enough so idk how to balance. I find it interesting that samac hasn't really given any reads on anyone other than me, and its because of circumstantial similarity to her first wolf entrance. Your vote was based on a ping from timing, and dana and AM phrased their votes mostly as "throw down a vote and see how it feels" so I don't see much to defendKds still feels more like the right vote, even though Aggro!Stout feels pingy as well. Dana is kind of an enigma floating around in there. I thought all these votes would bring out more of a kds defense, so still monitoring that.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm just going to say that I find it incredibly entertaining to see the look of guilt on stoat's face and how she slams the phone down to pretend she wasn't checking the thread when I walk in on her doing it, even though she knows full well that I'm doing exactly the same thing when I'm sitting at my desk. 

What makes you think this?Okay but what if... Dubz and AM are w/w?
I keep reading Dana as Dina. Must be because of how sneaky Dina is that she’s sneaking in like this
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh no, the last time you called Dina sneaky you were wolfing 😱I keep reading Dana as Dina. Must be because of how sneaky Dina is that she’s sneaking in like this
Who are you wolf reading?I get called wolfy for being over defensive and not defensive enough so idk how to balance. I find it interesting that samac hasn't really given any reads on anyone other than me, and its because of circumstantial similarity to her first wolf entrance. Your vote was based on a ping from timing, and dana and AM phrased their votes mostly as "throw down a vote and see how it feels" so I don't see much to defend
🥲I'm just going to say that I find it incredibly entertaining to see the look of guilt on stoat's face and how she slams the phone down to pretend she wasn't checking the thread when I walk in on her doing it, even though she knows full well that I'm doing exactly the same thing when I'm sitting at my desk.![]()
I'm still not getting v/v vibes from the earlier samac/cubs interactions. Cubs claim of trying a new village tactic doesn't really hold weight to me bc whats stopping him from trying a new wolf strategy. Samac I felt ok about until I went back and saw how quiet shes been about everyone but me. It would be pretty ballsy to have w/w interactions that prominent this early, so im leaning towards one of them being wolves
Eh, maybe. I’m not wolf reading her but it could also be a cautious oh **** I’m wolfing with vets attitude about her. I’m not comfortable writing it off as village yet.Alright. I actually thought that all looked villagey for someone who just came off a wolf game.
Why specifically those 3? Interactions with everyone or between them specifically?I feel like theres a wolf somewhere in kds, dana, and stoat, not just for the "prior game" stuff, just the overall interactions between them. Call it feels I guess if you have to.
Did you consider voting anyone who wasn’t a leading wagon? Your top wolf read?yeah of course! i don’t want to come across as over explaining but here was my exact thought process:
i kept thinking back to what AM told me about placing an early vote actually helping to prevent a tie. in my head, i decided i wanted to place a vote, even if it wasn’t confident with it
looking at my options, i was thinking that out of the 3 main vote getters (kdswg, dubz and cubs) a vote with kdswg made the most sense for a few reasons
- i am village reading cubs so i don’t want to vote there
- samac and cubs, two people i am village reading, were the two votes already on kdswg
- i had no idea how to feel about dubz or the two people voting her (sporty and bob)
so yeah i didn’t feel comfortable or confident to say kdswg is truly wolfy, but i did decide that i wanted to place a vote and so voting for her made the most sense for me out of what options i saw. and like i said before, i’m more than willing to move if i see a compelling argument elsewhere
Rooooooood
You would think people wouldn’t come to the hospital in an ice storm unless it’s a true emergency
But no
That’s not how we do it in Kentucky
WE ALL COME
Y’all gonna get me killedsamac
Barks
cubs
Sporty
Zenge
Bob
genny
dubz
😡
If this is W/W day 1 between these 2 that would rock my whole world and turn it upside downOkay but what if... Dubz and AM are w/w?
Didn’t dubz vote AM?I get that you're a never-busser but not even the strictest definition of bussing includes "having a mild disagreement in-thread."
Am I crazy?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
phrasingWE ALL COME
My sister works for the Kentucky State Cabinet!!Eh, maybe. I’m not wolf reading her but it could also be a cautious oh **** I’m wolfing with vets attitude about her. I’m not comfortable writing it off as village yet.
Why specifically those 3? Interactions with everyone or between them specifically?
Did you consider voting anyone who wasn’t a leading wagon? Your top wolf read?
Rooooooood
You would think people wouldn’t come to the hospital in an ice storm unless it’s a true emergency
But no
That’s not how we do it in Kentucky
WE ALL COME
Y’all gonna get me killed
😡
Ya want me to have strong reads day 1?I get called wolfy for being over defensive and not defensive enough so idk how to balance. I find it interesting that samac hasn't really given any reads on anyone other than me, and its because of circumstantial similarity to her first wolf entrance. Your vote was based on a ping from timing, and dana and AM phrased their votes mostly as "throw down a vote and see how it feels" so I don't see much to defend
Too bad you’re not getting em.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I didDidn’t dubz vote AM?
Am I crazy?
True's learning the game, I think he didn't think about Dubz as not likely to bus either and focused on the in-theead commentsDidn’t dubz vote AM?
Am I crazy?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K