You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Step II Step 2 CS January 2020 Score Release
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Do you mean 2 hours left to confrim that FCVS trick doesnt work anymore? That's what I gathered from all the posts above.
I thought it worked for IMGs not AMGs
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Regarding resubmitting scores - this Radiology PD says they don’t recheck CS after interview and doubts others do...also seen many reports of matching (AMG) without passing CS even in IM. But still probably safer to resubmit(?). Thinking too much into it. I hope I passed....
forums.studentdoctor.net
Radiology Faculty--Answering Questions/"AMA"
Hey RadiologyPD! I apologize if you've mentioned this in the thread previously, but any advice to those applying rads after an unsuccessful match in an alternate specialty the cycle before? Currently doing a TY, failed to match PM&R last cycle. I have a brief blurb about it in my PS, but most...
Regarding resubmitting scores - this Radiology PD says they don’t recheck CS after interview and doubts others do...also seen many reports of matching (AMG) without passing CS even in IM. But still probably safer to resubmit(?). Thinking too much into it. I hope I passed....
![]()
Radiology Faculty--Answering Questions/"AMA"
Hey RadiologyPD! I apologize if you've mentioned this in the thread previously, but any advice to those applying rads after an unsuccessful match in an alternate specialty the cycle before? Currently doing a TY, failed to match PM&R last cycle. I have a brief blurb about it in my PS, but most...forums.studentdoctor.net
Pretty sure you can’t certify your rank list without passing CS. It’s one of the requirements I believe.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
You can definitely certify your rank list without CS as mine has been certified since it opened. Verifying it is a different thing as that is dependent on your school. So if your haven’t passed CS your school may not verify you as it may be a graduation requirement.Pretty sure you can’t certify your rank list without passing CS. It’s one of the requirements I believe.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
Pretty sure you can’t certify your rank list without passing CS. It’s one of the requirements I believe.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
I saw another thread about this. If you are an IMG you need to have passed CS before the rank list deadline because you need it for ECFMG certification. If you are not ECFMG certified by then you get withdrawn from the match. AMGs don't have this issue because they don't need ECFMG certification and thus can match without a passing CS score.
Totally feel you... same hereI cant focus on anything, skipped clinicals today, just posting nonsense (sorry), haven’t felt this horrible in A long time...
Not gonna lie, been dreading this release. I think my opinion on my performance in the exam has gotten worse daily.
I saw another thread about this. If you are an IMG you need to have passed CS before the rank list deadline because you need it for ECFMG certification. If you are not ECFMG certified by then you get withdrawn from the match. AMGs don't have this issue because they don't need ECFMG certification and thus can match without a passing CS score.
Didn’t know this, hope it’s a moot point for me but regardless hope it’s true.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
Not gonna lie, been dreading this release. I think my opinion on my performance in the exam has gotten worse daily.
I don't think. I KNOW my opinion of my performance on this exam has gotten worse daily. I can just not stop going over everything I did wrong that day. To make matters worse, the person I practiced with ended up failing and having to retake it. I'm now legit terrified of what it will mean for my chances of matching and graduating this year if I don't pass. I was convinced I'd failed Step 1 and Step 2 CK (I passed them), but this is a whole other level. Plus I was nearly always in the bottom 5% on my school's OSCEs, even though I somehow miraculously passed my school's mock CS.
I don't think. I KNOW my opinion of my performance on this exam has gotten worse daily. I can just not stop going over everything I did wrong that day. To make matters worse, the person I practiced with ended up failing and having to retake it. I'm now legit terrified of what it will mean for my chances of matching and graduating this year if I don't pass. I was convinced I'd failed Step 1 and Step 2 CK (I passed them), but this is a whole other level. Plus I was nearly always in the bottom 5% on my school's OSCEs, even though I somehow miraculously passed my school's mock CS.
Lol my school OSCE score report actually said fail on it but nobody ever contacted me and it’s a “P” on my transcript haha.
They failed me for communication stuff which I passed comfortably on first CS. Passed comfortably on clinicals, failed ICE. Both total BS.
FCVS trick not working fo rme now 1:01 AM EST. I'm an AMG
Damn, same here, I'm AMG and it's still showing blank
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same hereFCVS trick not working fo rme now 1:01 AM EST. I'm an AMG
Hi guys, I'm an IMG here and the trick worked, it says I passed and I can register for Step 3!!!!
May be you are not receiving your score this weekFCVS trick not working fo rme now 1:01 AM EST. I'm an AMG
Still blank for me too.
I should be, my permit disappeared. Think it just doesn't work for AMGsMay be you are not receiving your score this week
My permit has disappeared from the NBME's website, so it's definitely coming out this week.May be you are not receiving your score this week
Congrats! From reading this thread I know you've been stressing out.mine says pass !!!
mine says pass !!!
Are you IMG?
are you IMG or AMGmine says pass !!!
IMG or AMG?mine says pass !!!
The FCVS trick worked!!!! For IMG’s at least
IMG. Holy **** I'm crying. I wasn't gonna check cause I was worried if I failed I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight. I had so much riding on this exam. My school only allows 3 attempts at CS and its a graduation requirement. If I had failed and then been down to the last attempt to pass or forfeit my entire degree, a passing step 1 and ck, and hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dont think so, and I believe it was the same for the December folks. Seems to have been patched.Is STEP 3 trick working for any AMG?
Is STEP 3 trick working for any AMG?
My understanding is that it was patched for AMG. I'm IMG and it worked for me
Last edited:
Did you mean it was patched for AMGs?My understanding is that it was passed for AMG. I'm IMG and it worked for me
IMG. Holy **** I'm crying. I wasn't gonna check cause I was worried if I failed I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight. I had so much riding on this exam. My school only allows 3 attempts at CS and its a graduation requirement. If I had failed and then been down to the last attempt to pass or forfeit my entire degree, a passing step 1 and ck, and hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Good for you my friend congratulations
So FCVS is a 100% accurate right?? Mine says pass but I was so sure I blew it it seems too good to be true
Guys honestly I made so many mistakes, I started top down on my note for this attempt and so my supporting evidence and investigations were really rushed. Barely had any work up. Bare bones physical exams. I walked out of there shook and somehow passed according to FCVS. Have hope you guys!!. I have never been so stressed. For almost 2 months I couldn't do anything else but think about this test. I never felt like this after step 1 or CK where I walked out feeling fine.
To AMG's: Did you "Print Permit" disappear on the NBME website? And is this a sure sign that scores are coming out this week? If my "Print Permit" hasn't disappeared, does this mean I'll have to wait until next week?
Did you mean it was patched for AMGs?
yes patched*
Mine has. For Step 1 and Step 2 CK, my scores came out the Wednesday after it happened. And people's stories from prior CS threads also indicate that this is the case.To AMG's: Did you "Print Permit" disappear on the NBME website? And is this a sure sign that scores are coming out this week?
Thanks! to the AMG's whose "Print Permit" disappeared. When did you guys take the exam?Mine did. For Step 1 and Step 2 CK, my scores came out the Wednesday after it happened. And people's stories from prior CS threads also indicate that this is the case.
IMG....passed
FCVS trick worked for me. 1:01 am . Completely shocked at all the mistakes I made and still managed to pass. Congratulations to everyone in the same boat as me.
FCVS trick worked for me. 1:01 am . Completely shocked at all the mistakes I made and still managed to pass. Congratulations to everyone in the same boat as me.
Thanks! to the AMG's whose "Print Permit" disappeared. When did you guys take the exam?
Early Nov
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
Early Nov
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
AMG here took CS 12/18 in LA and my permit is gone and eligibility period still within range.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Late November for me.Thanks! to the AMG's whose "Print Permit" disappeared. When did you guys take the exam?
oh hey we took it together! hope you passed!!AMG here took CS 12/18 in LA and my permit is gone and eligibility period still within range.
oh hey we took it together! hope you passed!!
United through PTSD ; )
I'm hoping we never have to see each other again...because we both passed!
AMG, fcvs trick does not reveal anything more than a blank spot for step2cs. I took it mid November.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 574
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 832