-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Step II Step 2 CS January 2020 Score Release
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
This wait is torture. Rly not optimistic.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am an IMG and I can sign up too for CS. I am eligible to re-apply for CS for 2 weeks. But I got a pass status today on fcvs site today. I don't think this CS sign up thing actually matters.AMG here i tried to sign up for CS again and it says im eligible, i think i failed
I am an IMG and I can sign up too for CS. I am eligible to re-apply for CS for 2 weeks. But I got a pass status today on fcvs site today. I don't think this CS sign up thing actually matters.
Thank you for checkingin on this, i think im just going cra cra.... yesterday i wasn't eligible but today I'm...... just praying right now
For the AMGs whose print permit disappeared and are still waiting, there are two options. 1: call your dean around 8 am for your result or 2: wait until 11 am est for the score report. I am going to try to sleep , lol. Good luck to all.
Last edited:
Took mine in late December.Late November for me.
USMLEtaker
New Member
IMG trick working and thanks God, I passed. Good luck to everyone.
These last couple hours are going so slow
My score report is available on oasis. No email. PASSED!
Where do you go to see this in Oasis?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
What is Oasis?Where do you go to see this in Oasis?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What is Oasis?
Oasis is the course scheduling/eval software my school uses. But never seen anything on there relating to board scores so I’m curious.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
I guess OASIS is the portal for IMGs only, then? Our exam history, transcripts etc are uploaded there. The report appeared in the Score report section. I haven't received any email.
Must be because I don’t have a score report section or anything like that, but I’m AMG so perhaps it’s different.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
IMG here passed (first attempt) !!! just got the email
No offense but this exam is so arbitrary... no way to quantify it... did not feel so tensed my whole life while even receiving my other test scores.... I dont know what they are looking at when they examine candidates.
No offense but this exam is so arbitrary... no way to quantify it... did not feel so tensed my whole life while even receiving my other test scores.... I dont know what they are looking at when they examine candidates.
I'm an AMG, and I've also never heard of OASIS. My school doesn't use it.Must be because I don’t have a score report section or anything like that, but I’m AMG so perhaps it’s different.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
Congrats! Did your "Print Permit" disappear before you found out? And when did it disappear?Just got my email from dean's office - PASSED, thank God!
Just joining in on the neuroticism... Anyone else test in early December?
yep. december 3rd in philly. waiting till 11 am for my score.Just joining in on the neuroticism... Anyone else test in early December?
Any test takers in late December at any location expecting scores today?
Last edited:
Congrats! Did your "Print Permit" disappear before you found out? And when did it disappear?
Thanks! It had disappeared by sometime yesterday afternoon (first time I checked - could've been gone earlier)
ETA: score still not up on the NBME website
Thanks! Must be a load off! Congrats again!!Thanks! It had disappeared by sometime yesterday afternoon (first time I checked - could've been gone earlier)
ETA: score still not up on the NBME website
I went to the Dean's office at my school and asked them to check. Passed!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations! Did you "Print Permit" also disappear beforehand? And if so, when did it disappear?I went to the Dean's office at my school and asked them to check. Passed!
It disappeared last Friday.Congratulations! Did you "Print Permit" also disappear beforehand? And if so, when did it disappear?
Thanks and congrats again!It disappeared last Friday.
My test was at the very end of December. Same here. I still have the "Print Permit" option. So I'm guessing I might not receive my score today.. Anyone care to weigh in?
My test was at the very end of December. Same here. I still have the "Print Permit" option. So I'm guessing I might not receive my score today.. Anyone care to weigh in?
That's my understanding is that you'll probably have to wait at least until next Wednesday (sorry, dude/dudette). I took my test on Nov 20, fwiw
Permit disappeared last Friday or so. East coast. No emails/uploads yet. What type of deans did you ask?
Thanks! I appreciate it! Congrats again!That's my understanding is that you'll probably have to wait at least until next Wednesday (sorry, dude/dudette). I took my test on Nov 20, fwiw
When did you take your test?Permit disappeared last Friday or so. East coast. No emails/uploads yet. What type of deans did you ask?
Permit disappeared last Friday or so. East coast. No emails/uploads yet. What type of deans did you ask?
I emailed the main person in the office who acts as a general advisor/activity scheduler - an actual dean would probably not know/care
11/25When did you take your test?
Last edited:
Oh I meant, when?Philly
Congrats!Got the email from my Dean; passed!
I've beenlooking for this forum!
I took the exam 11/18 and havent gotten my score back. I still have the permit thing available.
I'm freaking out because programs are starting to ask for it.
Should I email my dean asking if they know?
I took the exam 11/18 and havent gotten my score back. I still have the permit thing available.
I'm freaking out because programs are starting to ask for it.
Should I email my dean asking if they know?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Looks like people aren't necessarily hearing back in the order they took the test. Also, which specialty are you applying into?I've beenlooking for this forum!
I took the exam 11/18 and havent gotten my score back. I still have the permit thing available.
I'm freaking out because programs are starting to ask for it.
Should I email my dean asking if they know?
Looks like people aren't necessarily hearing back in the order they took the test. Also, which specialty are you applying into?
That's so frustrating. Should we at least hear back by next week?
The exam is very forgiving!
Some of the mistakes I made and still passed comfortably:
- I remembered to counsel in only two cases
- Ran out of time in my first case
- Didn't do relevant and very important PE maneuvers in two cases
-In one case I had absolutely no idea what was going on
- I felt that my answers to the challenging questions were far from satisfactory
- Repeated painful maneuver in one patient by accident
-I remembered that I had to write down vital signs after my 4th case
Some of the mistakes I made and still passed comfortably:
- I remembered to counsel in only two cases

- Ran out of time in my first case
- Didn't do relevant and very important PE maneuvers in two cases
-In one case I had absolutely no idea what was going on
- I felt that my answers to the challenging questions were far from satisfactory
- Repeated painful maneuver in one patient by accident
-I remembered that I had to write down vital signs after my 4th case
I'm an AMG, and I've also never heard of OASIS. My school doesn't use it.
OASIS is the online service for ECFMG
Any test takers in late December at any location expecting scores today?
Took mine Dec 16th and received scores today.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 585
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 869