This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

premed8888

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Step 3 Day 1- Day 2 in two days

I am looking for someone to either let me know that I am like everyone else or if I did worse than I should have. Mostly looking for how people felt during their experience.

To make a long story short...6 blocks. The first 2 blocks were very hard for some reason. I knew 40-45% of the answers and for all intents and purposes guessed on the remaining. I filled in bubbles for 6 ad questions as I ran out of time.

The 3rd block was the easiest and I would say I knew 60% of the questions and guess on the remaining. Again I ran out of time on 6-8 stats questions and filled in bubbles.

4th-6th blocks were in the middle and I would say I knew approximately 50% for sure.

I felt terrible after the exam, especially because on each block, I had to fill in bubbles on 4-7 stats questions without having time to read them.

Is there any way I passed or am I probably worrying for no reason? What was YOUR experience?

Members don't see this ad.

Step 3 Day 1- Day 2 in two days

I am looking for someone to either let me know that I am like everyone else or if I did worse than I should have. Mostly looking for how people felt during their experience.

To make a long story short...6 blocks. The first 2 blocks were very hard for some reason. I knew 40-45% of the answers and for all intents and purposes guessed on the remaining. I filled in bubbles for 6 ad questions as I ran out of time.

The 3rd block was the easiest and I would say I knew 60% of the questions and guess on the remaining. Again I ran out of time on 6-8 stats questions and filled in bubbles.

4th-6th blocks were in the middle and I would say I knew approximately 50% for sure.

I felt terrible after the exam, especially because on each block, I had to fill in bubbles on 4-7 stats questions without having time to read them.

Is there any way I passed or am I probably worrying for no reason? What was YOUR experience?

Bump