This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

premed8888

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Step 3 Day 1- Day 2 in two days

I am looking for someone to either let me know that I am like everyone else or if I did worse than I should have. Mostly looking for how people felt during their experience.

To make a long story short...6 blocks. The first 2 blocks were very hard for some reason. I knew 40-45% of the answers and for all intents and purposes guessed on the remaining. I filled in bubbles for 6 ad questions as I ran out of time.

The 3rd block was the easiest and I would say I knew 60% of the questions and guess on the remaining. Again I ran out of time on 6-8 stats questions and filled in bubbles.

4th-6th blocks were in the middle and I would say I knew approximately 50% for sure.

I felt terrible after the exam, especially because on each block, I had to fill in bubbles on 4-7 stats questions without having time to read them.

Is there any way I passed or am I probably worrying for no reason? What was YOUR experience?
 
Step 3 Day 1- Day 2 in two days

I am looking for someone to either let me know that I am like everyone else or if I did worse than I should have. Mostly looking for how people felt during their experience.

To make a long story short...6 blocks. The first 2 blocks were very hard for some reason. I knew 40-45% of the answers and for all intents and purposes guessed on the remaining. I filled in bubbles for 6 ad questions as I ran out of time.

The 3rd block was the easiest and I would say I knew 60% of the questions and guess on the remaining. Again I ran out of time on 6-8 stats questions and filled in bubbles.

4th-6th blocks were in the middle and I would say I knew approximately 50% for sure.

I felt terrible after the exam, especially because on each block, I had to fill in bubbles on 4-7 stats questions without having time to read them.

Is there any way I passed or am I probably worrying for no reason? What was YOUR experience?


Bump