This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cizzlebar1

Reaction score
Hello, I was looking for a study partner in Chicago, IL. I am an IMG and planning on taking the Step 1 in October and wanted someone to study with. Maybe we can quiz each other, do questions and review them and discuss topics each of us are having trouble with. I also work a part-time job so I'd need someone with a flexible schedule but other than that all I do is focus on my studies. If you are interested, please let me know! Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

are you still looking for study partner in chicago downtown???

Yea Im still interested. I also live in Chicago so this will be perfect! I saw your post on another post and see that you are also an IMG and planning on taking Step 1 in Nov-Dec. That sounds great. Ill send you a message with my contact info and maybe we can chat some more and figure out what we both want!

Yea Im still interested. I also live in Chicago so this will be perfect! I saw your post on another post and see that you are also an IMG and planning on taking Step 1 in Nov-Dec. That sounds great. Ill send you a message with my contact info and maybe we can chat some more and figure out what we both want!
check ur phone plzzzz ASAP..

Members don't see this ad :)

I am a female studying for Step 1 (hoping to take in December)-don't care if you are female or male, just want someone i study well with
Located in Chicago
was hoping to find someone who wants to go to the library (or coffee shop) to study and motivate each other.
Just study side by side and then have discussions about anything that is confusing or to quiz each other
long hours
fast pace

For anyone still active on here, I am looking for a Chicago based study partner who is well into their dedicated study period. Doesn't matter to me if you're studying for Step 1, 2 or 3, as there is overlap to the material and we can all help each other. I have a NBME comp scheduled in a month, with Step hopefully following a month after. I would love to meet up at a cafe to study our own material and motivate, 1-2 days/week for the next few weeks. We can ask each other questions and review concepts that need talking out to cement the material. If you've been through the PASS Program, our study styles will vibe especially well. I would appreciate someone who is willing to meet off the brown train line stops in Lakeview; I have a few good cafes in my arsenal. PM me if interested. Thanks and good luck to you all!

Last edited: