Sullivan University Anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
did anyone get rejected or is it waitlist and acceptance... seems as though majority are on the alternate list I wonder how they do that?
I'm curious too. I wish they would tell us where we are on the list. If I knew I was top 10, I would hold out some hope.

Members don't see this ad.

So, they are sending emails to wait listed people. Letters to those accepted or declined. Right?

So, they are sending emails to wait listed people. Letters to those accepted or declined. Right?
I think they are only sending letters to those accepted- emails to waitlisted and declined.

Members don't see this ad :)
So, If one applied, and interviewed, and has not received an email. Do you think one should be expecting a certified letter?

So, If one applied, and interviewed, and has not received an email. Do you think one should be expecting a certified letter?
Where do you live? They sent the letters certified mail on Friday, worse case- I would think West Coast would have them by Wed.

Although it's not affiliated with any school with successful professional programs, I think Sullivan will turn out fine. Dr. Tran was one of the founders of LECOM and look how successful that program is. I will have no apprehensions of applying here for next fall. Congrats to all who were accepted.

vannie you are got accepted....what have you have been doing this past year, living off your boyfriend at bradenton? i am going to throw up...:barf:

I got my acceptance letter yesterday and I accepted the offer... so i'll be seeing you all in July...

good luck to those on the wait/alternate list....

I talked to Frank not too long ago and he said that I should be expecting a letter in the mail soon, but it's still not here. I'm a little nervous, especially considering I live less than 2 hours away.

I got the letter of acceptance today 3/4.

It's all the lord's doing, and it's marvelous in my sight!.

Prayers is the key to every unopen door. Persistancy and VERY VERY EARLY APPLICATION will get those that couldn't get in this year, come in next yr. So don't give up!.

I just picked up my letter @ the post office and will be accepting the offer! See everyone in July!

Hey, I was wondering why I havent recieved a letter or even an email yet. I recieved conditional admission back in August. Did everyone who recieved their letters already finish all their pre-req courses or are you still in the process of finishing them? I contacted Paige and she told me I have conditional admission and they once I send in my transcripts they will send me a letter. Are there other people in the same boat as me?

Any Female Looking For A Room Mate? I Plan On Moving To Louisville Late May Or Early June... So If Any One Would Like To Share An Apartment With Me Please Do Pm Me...

Thanks...:)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, I was wondering why I havent recieved a letter or even an email yet. I recieved conditional admission back in August. Did everyone who recieved their letters already finish all their pre-req courses or are you still in the process of finishing them? I contacted Paige and she told me I have conditional admission and they once I send in my transcripts they will send me a letter. Are there other people in the same boat as me?

I COMPLETED MY PRE-REQ LAST FALL AND SENT IN MY FINAL TRANSCRIPT IN DEC 07...
GOOD-LUCK AND HOPE U GET IN!!!

I'm in the same boat. I was freaking out too, because they told me to be expecting a letter soon. Now they said that I need to finish my prereqs first. So don't worry we'll get the letter unless you fail a class.

pharmdood,
I'm in the exact same boat as you. I received conditional acceptance back in september, and when I called yesterday they said the same thing. but I don't really understand...do we have a spot reserved for us? I will not finish my pre-reqs til May, but would like to start planning soon for the move and looking for an apartment. when will you finish your pre-reqs?

pharmdood,
I'm in the exact same boat as you. I received conditional acceptance back in september, and when I called yesterday they said the same thing. but I don't really understand...do we have a spot reserved for us? I will not finish my pre-reqs til May, but would like to start planning soon for the move and looking for an apartment. when will you finish your pre-reqs?

I think that's ridiculous. They should at least let you put a deposit in to hold your spot. What if someone fails a pre-req? Are they going to pull from the waitlist 2 weeks before class starts?

pharmdood,

gotta love when they change their mind and you are the one who ends up screwed!

Hey guys! Got accepted a few days ago and I really look forward to seeing everyone in July! Just out of curiosity, what's the pcat score for those admitted? Also, anyone from UK going to Sullivan?

Hey guys! Got accepted a few days ago and I really look forward to seeing everyone in July! Just out of curiosity, what's the pcat score for those admitted? Also, anyone from UK going to Sullivan?

you are coming from the UK to attend sullivan? wow!!! wat happened to the schools over there? just curious...:confused:

I think that was University of Kentucky:)

I always think kentucky when I hear people talk about the UK

I think that was University of Kentucky:)

I always think kentucky when I hear people talk about the UK

really??? It never crossed my mind that it might be university of kentucky... thx tho'... :laugh:

for those accepted to sullivian we will be able to write our board exam after graduation right?.

I will see you all at Sullivan on July7th:) Goodluck.:)

where u'all at? this blog is been too quiet... please u'all write smthg...:(

To the people on the wait list have any of you heard back, know where you are on the list, or even know when to expect to hear something back? Thanks

Hi everyone,

I will be attending sullivan in July and have done my fair share of research with the apt hunt. I am planning on moving to Villas of Forest Spring which is about 6 miles from Sullivan COP (13 min drive). I am looking to find a roommate to share the 2br, 2br apartment. PM me if interested and to see if we are a match for each other. :) If all goes well, I plan to move in the last week of June or on July 1.

Apartment is about $840 for the 2 bedroom apt.

hello future classmates, has anybody's account been debited yet for the acceptance fee? I sent in a check about a week and a half ago and my account hasn't been debited yet.....
If yours has been, please let me know cuz am kinda worried.:confused:

thanks,

Well you should had send a money order. Your bast belt is to call the school asap and ask them about the check.

Hello spice208,
You should ask them to make sure they have your check on hands. For those already got accepted, does anybody receive the package?
thanks

hello future classmates, has anybody's account been debited yet for the acceptance fee? I sent in a check about a week and a half ago and my account hasn't been debited yet.....
If yours has been, please let me know cuz am kinda worried.:confused:

thanks,

I called the school and was told the acceptance checks have not been cashed in yet...

No acceptance package for me yet...

Has anyone gotten one?

I just finished booking my one-way ticket to Louisville!!! I can't believe that I will be leaving CA in a couple of months! The cost for the ticket is $125. So, how is everyone going to move their belongings? Anyone find a cheap company that they are using to ship their car? The best deal that I have found is $950 from CA to KY.

what shiping company are you using?. And are you going finally soon I wonder why the one way ticket). I still haven't gotten a place yet.

has anyone on the alternate list heard anything?? Anyone know how many open seats there still are?

has anyone on the alternate list heard anything?? Anyone know how many open seats there still are?

Nope- nothing. I am not holding out much hope but I think it might be a blessing in disguise.

Nope- nothing. I am not holding out much hope but I think it might be a blessing in disguise.

I just called for a confirmed withdrawal of the application. I'm sure the spot will be open.

its starting to make me wonder!!! haha what do you mean by a blessing??? I just wonder how many spots are available and if the waitlisted ppl even have a chance? I mena on here ppl have said they rejected but I wonder when they send another round of admission info?

what shiping company are you using?. And are you going finally soon I wonder why the one way ticket). I still haven't gotten a place yet.

I'm flying out June 30 and have just been informed that orientation will be held July 3-4. The information packet will be sent out early next week so we should be getting something in the mail probably by 4/9. I don't know what shipping company I will be using for my car yet and I am still looking for a roommate. I have found a place that I would like to rent so if I don't find a roommate I'll just rent that place by myself. :p

Hey guys, I will be joining all of you this July. I'm currently a student here at UofL and have lived in the city for about 3 years. If any of you out of towners have any questions about different areas of town, I'll try to be as much help as possible.

I did see someone mention they were to be paying $860.00 a month here, which I think is a bit over the top for the area. A few friends of mine, rent a small house in the popular level road area for right at $650.00 plus utilities. Further, Bardstown Road/Newburg/Popular Level are all pretty close to the university, but I wouldn't limit yourself to that area. Parking at UofL is such a hassle, proximity to campus is a concern, however I expect SCOP to have plenty of spots for our cars so living what some would consider walking or bicycling distance, while convenient, is not a must.

Old Louisville generally has modest rent, but is a little sketchy depending on the area. I personally have lived in the historic district for 2 of my three years, and love it here. My rent is $750.00 and have a 2 bed 2 bath townhouse, with washer/dryer, gym access, and a pool. I'm close to alot bars (4th Street), coffee shops, and restaurants too.

Either way, I'm sure you could consider St. Matthews/Oxmoor area too.

But Like I said, PM me if you have any specific questions.

does anyone have any concerns about the accredition of this school?.

I was one of the first applicants and first interviews and I was accepted conditionally back sometime last year. Got my formal letter a few weeks ago. :D See you guys there :)

Anyone else get there P1 schedule today along with a bunch of papers to sign? If not keep an eye on your mailboxes. Must be signed and returned to the office by the 10th.

Anyone else get there P1 schedule today along with a bunch of papers to sign? If not keep an eye on your mailboxes. Must be signed and returned to the office by the 10th.

Thanks i'll keep my eyes on the mail box. what other info was in there?.

11 pages total.

2 Welcome letters, one from Holly Wessel (SGA adviser), and one from Dr. Facione
*Tuition Agreement Form
*2 Criminal Background Check Forms
*Health Insurance Form
*Individual Professional Liability Insurance
P1 Calendar
Standard for Student Professional Appearance (is Dress Code)
Computer Requirements
Apartment Information for the area.

* indicates form to be filled out and returned by the 10th

has anyone who was on the alternate list heard anything?

On the Health insurance form it asks for a college of pharmacy id number. What do we put here?

I called and you are supposed to just leave it blank.

anyone know if there are any open seats still?