-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Sullivan University Anyone?
Started by shroomhead
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I applied to 2 other schools (new schools) and was accepted to both within a week of my interview date....not that I care anymore b/c im not gonna go here even if I am accepted...but what is the wait for again?? for some letter they are waiting for-why is it other new schools don't have to wait for this letter...I think its funny!![]()
You always have to wait for the good things in life. Nothing good comes fast. I think it's a good thing.
I think Sullivan is going to be an awesome school.
thats awesome! which other schools???? congrats to you where are you going to go? is there any answer to why its taking so long???
im going to attend lipscomb...it was amazing school and was by far the best of the 4 schools(both accredited and non) I chose to interview at...
they have everything so together...they aren't saying "if we get accredited", and "wait til the letter comes"...they are just getting things done. Plus they are doing really neat things with their program, I know that we are getting certified for giving immunizations within the 1st semester which is exciting..they are doing things in a very future oriented manner.
pm me if you have further questions...I dont want to be rude and talk too much about other schools on this board
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
im going to attend lipscomb...it was amazing school and was by far the best of the 4 schools(both accredited and non) I chose to interview at...
they have everything so together...they aren't saying "if we get accredited", and "wait til the letter comes"...they are just getting things done. Plus they are doing really neat things with their program, I know that we are getting certified for giving immunizations within the 1st semester which is exciting..they are doing things in a very future oriented manner.
pm me if you have further questions...I dont want to be rude and talk too much about other schools on this board
Congratulations! It looks like either way, u r covered.
Tommorrow is the end of the month anyone think we will hear????? Good luck all this waiting game is killing me!!!!! Please if ANYONE hears please post!!!! We have had issues with our mail and I want to make sure that I get the letter... either way I just want to know to stop worrying!!!!!!!!
Got mine, but I am local. So, it's in the mail.
was it first class mail?...lol
maybe ppl in the west coast can get it today...i hope i get in...*cross fingers
It was the acceptance letter. It was sent certified mail. The package will be sent after the deposit is made.
Hey.. pb323.. Congratulation! According to the letter, when will the deposit be due?
the deposit is due 7 days after getting the letter!!!??? thats horrible! isn't it usually like a month!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
the classes start in July, which might be why. its usually two weeks. Unless u just got interviewed, u should know ur plans by now.
how many total interviews did they conduct and the ratio for interview vs. accepted, just an idea, not exact numbers.
they had a video on their website from FOX news, which said they got 247 apps, but that was pretty outdated. i think after their got their precand status they received a lot more apps.
I was told they had around 350 apps during my interview. I think they accept 65 this year, and it will go up a bit each year.
sheesh 350 apps? I wonder how many were given interviews tho...
also, for those who did receive their acceptance letters, is it a big or small envelope...just so that i don't know wat to expect before opening it...lol
Man...all this waiting since november...i reallly hope it comes tomorrow!
I am really bummed now. I am in Louisville so I should have got the letter Sat if I was in. 🙁
ETA- just got an email- I am waitlisted.
ETA- just got an email- I am waitlisted.
I just recieved an email saying Im on the alternate list.
Hopefully a spot will open up!
Hopefully a spot will open up!I just recieved an email saying Im on the alternate list.Hopefully a spot will open up!
Me too. Wonder if anyone is getting a rejection letter or are they sending out 200 waitlist emails?
i got an email saying im on the alternate list. they used my 70 PCAT though and not 95 bc i didnt bother to send it but ohh well i wouldnt have gone though.
i am on the alternate list as well...all that wait and when i wake up today to find an email from sullivan...i knew it wasn;t good...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Me too.
But you got 88 PCAT + college degree + work experience.!! I wonder how competitive the application pool is.
How large is the class size anyway? I'm sure it's been posted but this thread is really long. I thought it was around 40.. ? Might be wrong though.
65, i hear. Almost everyone who applied super early got in that i know of.
I think there is a good chance some who were admitted long time ago accepted offers else where.
GUYS.. I JUST GOT A LETTER FROM LECOM ERIE, PA. one of my top choice. I am accepted!!..
I got SULLIVAN letter at the same time,too.
I will be declining my spot !!! One spot for you guys!!!
I got SULLIVAN letter at the same time,too.
I will be declining my spot !!! One spot for you guys!!!
GUYS.. I JUST GOT A LETTER FROM LECOM ERIE, PA. one of my top choice. I am accepted!!..
I got SULLIVAN letter at the same time,too.
I will be declining my spot !!! One spot for you guys!!!
it's funny bc Dr. Tran, the dean of Sullivan, has very strong ties to that school.
congrats.
GUYS.. I JUST GOT A LETTER FROM LECOM ERIE, PA. one of my top choice. I am accepted!!..
I got SULLIVAN letter at the same time,too.
I will be declining my spot !!! One spot for you guys!!!
Congrats!! Lecom is a nice school. I'm waiting on something from them too.
how did u guys send ur pcat? just curious
i put sullivan's code when i signed up for the PCAT so they sent it directly to the school
But you got 88 PCAT + college degree + work experience.!! I wonder how competitive the application pool is.
I know plus I have ties to the local pharmacy community and I had a great face to face interview. I guess my GPA did me in even though I improved my grades 200% in the last 3 semesters. I was pretty bummed this morning but I know everything happens for a reason so I am submitting my application to the IU MBA program and I guess I will try Sullivan again next year. Congrats on LECOM!!!👍
so I recieved the email about being on the alternate list, but there was a letter in the mailbox saying that I have a certified letter that they tried delivering and no one was home. So its at the post office which is closed so I don't know what it says!! I'm assuming its from Sullivan but I don't understand why, unless they made a mistake about the waitlist, or sent an acceptance to me by mistake? Did anyone else on the waitlist get a letter?
Got my letter today, Thank GOD! I needed that letter SO BAD!
Good Luck to everyone!
Good Luck to everyone!
I got a rejection email from Sullivan today, didn't even get an interview. The funny thing is that this same day I also got an acceptance from LECOM Erie, which has half the tuition, is accredited, and will leave me in half the debt at a lower interest rate. I thought Sullivan was my safety school. It turned out weird, but I'm not complaining.😀
I got a rejection email from Sullivan today, didn't even get an interview. The funny thing is that this same day I also got an acceptance from LECOM Erie, which has half the tuition, is accredited, and will leave me in half the debt at a lower interest rate. I thought Sullivan was my safety school. It turned out weird, but I'm not complaining.😀
I just got accepted to LECOM Erie today too😀😀! So, thats one more person that won't be going to Sullivan if they choose me off the waitlist!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
me 2...somebody else can have my spot!!
im on the alternate list too. Does that mean the waiting list?
But I did not even get an interview???? Confused.
But I did not even get an interview???? Confused.
I got the notice in the mail that I have a certified letter form sullivan (aka: acceptance letter) but here's my question. I may be going to another school . I am still waiting for their letter which I should recieve this week. Should I hold off on picking up my letter since the deposit is due 7 days from receipt of the letter?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K
- Poll
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 4K