Sullivan University Anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
thats awesome! which other schools???? congrats to you where are you going to go? is there any answer to why its taking so long???

Members don't see this ad.

I applied to 2 other schools (new schools) and was accepted to both within a week of my interview date....not that I care anymore b/c im not gonna go here even if I am accepted...but what is the wait for again?? for some letter they are waiting for-why is it other new schools don't have to wait for this letter...I think its funny!:laugh:

You always have to wait for the good things in life. Nothing good comes fast. I think it's a good thing.

I think Sullivan is going to be an awesome school.

thats awesome! which other schools???? congrats to you where are you going to go? is there any answer to why its taking so long???

im going to attend lipscomb...it was amazing school and was by far the best of the 4 schools(both accredited and non) I chose to interview at...

they have everything so together...they aren't saying "if we get accredited", and "wait til the letter comes"...they are just getting things done. Plus they are doing really neat things with their program, I know that we are getting certified for giving immunizations within the 1st semester which is exciting..they are doing things in a very future oriented manner.

pm me if you have further questions...I dont want to be rude and talk too much about other schools on this board

Members don't see this ad :)
im going to attend lipscomb...it was amazing school and was by far the best of the 4 schools(both accredited and non) I chose to interview at...

they have everything so together...they aren't saying "if we get accredited", and "wait til the letter comes"...they are just getting things done. Plus they are doing really neat things with their program, I know that we are getting certified for giving immunizations within the 1st semester which is exciting..they are doing things in a very future oriented manner.

pm me if you have further questions...I dont want to be rude and talk too much about other schools on this board

Congratulations! It looks like either way, u r covered.

Tommorrow is the end of the month anyone think we will hear????? Good luck all this waiting game is killing me!!!!! Please if ANYONE hears please post!!!! We have had issues with our mail and I want to make sure that I get the letter... either way I just want to know to stop worrying!!!!!!!!

Got mine, but I am local. So, it's in the mail.

Wat was in the package? when was it mailed?

What did your letter say? I live in Indy and didnt get one

It was the acceptance letter. It was sent certified mail. The package will be sent after the deposit is made.

It was the acceptance letter. It was sent certified mail. The package will be sent after the deposit is made.

Hey.. pb323.. Congratulation! According to the letter, when will the deposit be due?

so will all the letters be certified mail or just the accceptance ones? What all do they say? Where are you located that received them?

Members don't see this ad :)
Deposit is due 7 days from receipt of letter,

I'm not sure which letters will be sent certified mail. I am in southern IN-across the Ohio River from Louisville

the deposit is due 7 days after getting the letter!!!??? thats horrible! isn't it usually like a month!!!

Well, 7 working days, but that is still pretty short time.

the classes start in July, which might be why. its usually two weeks. Unless u just got interviewed, u should know ur plans by now.

Yeah, I know my plans :) I was just surprised, but it's not a problem. People on the waitlist will find out sooner.

hey, i was just curious, how many students are they offering seats to and how many are still left after conditional acceptances? Thanks !

how many total interviews did they conduct and the ratio for interview vs. accepted, just an idea, not exact numbers.

how many total interviews did they conduct and the ratio for interview vs. accepted, just an idea, not exact numbers.

they had a video on their website from FOX news, which said they got 247 apps, but that was pretty outdated. i think after their got their precand status they received a lot more apps.

I was told they had around 350 apps during my interview. I think they accept 65 this year, and it will go up a bit each year.

I was told they had around 350 apps during my interview. I think they accept 65 this year, and it will go up a bit each year.

sheesh 350 apps? I wonder how many were given interviews tho...

also, for those who did receive their acceptance letters, is it a big or small envelope...just so that i don't know wat to expect before opening it...lol

Man...all this waiting since november...i reallly hope it comes tomorrow!

I couldnt agree more... its now March and having been waiting since Nov is killing me too.. good luck

I am really bummed now. I am in Louisville so I should have got the letter Sat if I was in. :(

ETA- just got an email- I am waitlisted.

Pharmacyanalyst:
Is it possible that you were not at home when the mail arrived...thus unable to sign for it? Hang in there!

I just recieved an email saying Im on the alternate list. :scared: Hopefully a spot will open up!

i got an email saying im on the alternate list. they used my 70 PCAT though and not 95 bc i didnt bother to send it but ohh well i wouldnt have gone though.

i am on the alternate list as well...all that wait and when i wake up today to find an email from sullivan...i knew it wasn;t good...

How large is the class size anyway? I'm sure it's been posted but this thread is really long. I thought it was around 40.. ? Might be wrong though.

I got the alternate list email too....

It was odd tho. I got the email about the wait list, then a few mins. later got an email that said Paige wanted to REcall the last email. Then a bit after that, I got the wait list email again..?>:confused:

How large is the class size anyway? I'm sure it's been posted but this thread is really long. I thought it was around 40.. ? Might be wrong though.

65, i hear. Almost everyone who applied super early got in that i know of.

I think there is a good chance some who were admitted long time ago accepted offers else where.

GUYS.. I JUST GOT A LETTER FROM LECOM ERIE, PA. one of my top choice. I am accepted!!..
I got SULLIVAN letter at the same time,too.
I will be declining my spot !!! One spot for you guys!!!

GUYS.. I JUST GOT A LETTER FROM LECOM ERIE, PA. one of my top choice. I am accepted!!..

it's funny bc Dr. Tran, the dean of Sullivan, has very strong ties to that school.

congrats.

Congrats!! Lecom is a nice school. I'm waiting on something from them too.

how did u guys send ur pcat? just curious

i put sullivan's code when i signed up for the PCAT so they sent it directly to the school

But you got 88 PCAT + college degree + work experience.!! I wonder how competitive the application pool is.

I know plus I have ties to the local pharmacy community and I had a great face to face interview. I guess my GPA did me in even though I improved my grades 200% in the last 3 semesters. I was pretty bummed this morning but I know everything happens for a reason so I am submitting my application to the IU MBA program and I guess I will try Sullivan again next year. Congrats on LECOM!!!:thumbup:

so I recieved the email about being on the alternate list, but there was a letter in the mailbox saying that I have a certified letter that they tried delivering and no one was home. So its at the post office which is closed so I don't know what it says!! I'm assuming its from Sullivan but I don't understand why, unless they made a mistake about the waitlist, or sent an acceptance to me by mistake? Did anyone else on the waitlist get a letter?

waitlisted also :( it's sad, does anyone know our chances? Apparently, everyone either got accepted or waitlisted. No rejections, so I guess people who got waitlisted really don't have much chance?

Got my letter today, Thank GOD! I needed that letter SO BAD!
Good Luck to everyone!

I got a rejection email from Sullivan today, didn't even get an interview. The funny thing is that this same day I also got an acceptance from LECOM Erie, which has half the tuition, is accredited, and will leave me in half the debt at a lower interest rate. I thought Sullivan was my safety school. It turned out weird, but I'm not complaining.:D

I got a rejection email from Sullivan today, didn't even get an interview. The funny thing is that this same day I also got an acceptance from LECOM Erie, which has half the tuition, is accredited, and will leave me in half the debt at a lower interest rate. I thought Sullivan was my safety school. It turned out weird, but I'm not complaining.:D

I just got accepted to LECOM Erie today too:D:D! So, thats one more person that won't be going to Sullivan if they choose me off the waitlist!

me 2...somebody else can have my spot!!

anyone else still waiting?????? I havent heard anything...

im on the alternate list too. Does that mean the waiting list?
But I did not even get an interview???? Confused.

I got the notice in the mail that I have a certified letter form sullivan (aka: acceptance letter) but here's my question. I may be going to another school . I am still waiting for their letter which I should recieve this week. Should I hold off on picking up my letter since the deposit is due 7 days from receipt of the letter?

did anyone get rejected or is it waitlist and acceptance... seems as though majority are on the alternate list I wonder how they do that?