Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
LOL!😀EEERRRRR NO!!!!!! It's getting way to cold at night I dont know how many more nights I can sleep by the mailbox.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
LOL!😀EEERRRRR NO!!!!!! It's getting way to cold at night I dont know how many more nights I can sleep by the mailbox.
I called to see what the hold up was and they said mid to ending february.
Oh geez- you are killing me here!!!!!!😱
oink2655 do u work in pharmacy?? do u plan on working while ur in school? I may be buying a 2 bdr condo on Gardiner ln and I saw u were on the forum about roomies. PM me if ur still interested in a roommate.
So, how have everyone here been keeping busy to not think about the letter? As for myself, I have been working 40 hrs/week and working out to kill time! I hope we get the letter this week...but that's just my wishful thinking. 🙂

I've been working 40 hrs/week and remodeling my kitchen and spending $$$ because I know if I get in I will be POOR!! I am also working out my contingency plan if I don't get in. I am taking the GMAT and applying to the MBA program at IUS. I want to get a MBA to go with my PharmD anyway.
Maybe the letters will come this week.....![]()
Did u already get a conditional acceptance letter?? BTW Dr. Faccione told me that in a few years they plan to offer the MBA/PharmD.
Oink,
Was this a mass email or private? Should we all have received it?
I have BAD NEWS for those that likes to wear jeans. I got an email from Dr. Tran today stating that jean is not part of Sullivan's dress code. So, start looking for dress clothes..🙁
Oh man. When i saw "BAD NEWS" in caps, i thought u were going to say something terrible like they won't open or something....
Did u already get a conditional acceptance letter?? BTW Dr. Faccione told me that in a few years they plan to offer the MBA/PharmD.
I didn't ask the question about the dress code but he sent me an email about it. I think it was just a personal email bc I didn't see any other email address listed. You can call the school to confirm the dress code.

I was afraid that there was an email sent that I didn't receive...Thus, I was getting paranoid.
I very seldom wear jeans anyway, my butt is too big. I assume that baggy sweats are out of the question as well 🙂
Are any of these outfits acceptable for a MALE?
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
ACPE finally updated their website!
http://www.acpe-accredit.org/news/default.asp
So, does that mean that we should be getting the letter soon???🙄
We are having an ice storm in Louisville and Sullivan dismissed class and staff early. I hope they got those letters in the mail before they left. 😀
We are having an ice storm in Louisville and Sullivan dismissed class and staff early. I hope they got those letters in the mail before they left. 😀
Wow...an ice storm? Is the weather usually that bad in Louisville? I am surely going to miss sunny CA🙁
I agree- winter is usually late Dec-early Feb and this is the first time in awhile I can remember any snow days. We usually get a dusting a few times and that's it. By KY is a far cry from CA- invest in a good jacket and some gloves!Oink, I wouldn't mind some warmer weather but it is not that bad. It has been weird this year with cold temps alternating with 50-60 degree days. It seems like the warmer spells end with some severe weather that is followed by a cold front.
I'd say that full out winter is probably 6-8 weeks out of the year. Pharmacyanalyst, would you agree?
what exactly is conditional acceptance? how did you even hear that? my email changed and I have not heard anything
IS any one going to apply to SU? Tuition I saw was 40K. They want you to send then your physical exam results..why???😕
I called and they said they would be mailed at the end of this week. So let's say Friday with saturday being the earliest day anyone should get a letter. I wish I could fast forward time.


Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.