This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

johnsonthehopeful

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey y'all. So I'm a super-nontrad and reapplicant who recently completed 32 hours of DIY post-baccalaureate coursework. Only a handful were upper-division courses (biochem, micro, med micro, physics, genetics) due to the lack of availability of courses that didn't interfere with my work schedule. I am currently enrolled in 1 nutrition course for the summer that will count towards my sGPA for AACOMAS. A few months back, I also signed up for a cell bio course. I'm considering dropping cell bio because I'm worried about completing secondaries on top of my full-time job, the nutrition course, and the research I'm working on. I know I can make it work, so if it could potentially make any kind of difference in the reception of my app, (especially for AACOMAS, because that's where I'm focusing) I won't drop it. Any insight? I can pull forward my previous post for more background on my circumstances if that helps. TIA!

Members don't see this ad.

What's your current Sgpa and Cgpa? and most important MCAT?
Attaching info from my previous thread here, as I'm a nontrad with a kind of long/complicated story. I've signed up for an MCAT retake in September and am confident I can do better given my successful post-bacc, as the material is now much fresher.

I'd hope 35 hours of post-bacc would stand for something, but it still may not be enough!