-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Supernatural: Villains WW Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
So I’m not sure what to do with that
Thank for working through things with me so we could even get to this point @vetschoolsletmeinplease.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 6 Let the End Times Roll Vote Tally
AM (2) - fluff, cubs
fluff (2) - AM, plz
plz ()
4/5
Missing: @potentialsheltervet
Vote closes TODAY, 3/23 at 10pm Eastern/9pm Central/7pm Fantasyland (~55 MINS)
AM (2) - fluff, cubs
fluff (2) - AM, plz
plz ()
4/5
Missing: @potentialsheltervet
Vote closes TODAY, 3/23 at 10pm Eastern/9pm Central/7pm Fantasyland (~55 MINS)
*********Day 6 Let the End Times Roll Vote Tally
AM (2) - fluff, cubs
fluff (2) - AM, plz
plz ()
4/5
Missing: @potentialsheltervet
Vote closes TODAY, 3/23 at 10pm Eastern/9pm Central/7pm Fantasyland (~55 MINS)
![]()
No that wasn’t off topic stars but cursing. Trying to get out of this meeting.
justafluff
Good skelegg
No hard feelings. I just hope village gets one more cycle.Like I don’t think it’s you
But at this point I don’t think it’s anyone
justafluff
Good skelegg
Honestly I feel I was thrown in the deep by pursuing an AM yeet. I’m sorry village. I tried.
I don't think there's much more I can say but all my points are out there for why it's impossible for me to be a wolf.
justafluff
Good skelegg
Maybe stoat did try to frame you. But I won’t back down now. I think you re way too good at both villaging and wolfing. I’m not good at the latter.I don't think there's much more I can say but all my points are out there for why it's impossible for me to be a wolf.
If y’all think I put up a fight for 10 thread pages based on lies and hypothetical discussions between me and stoat, you give me way too much credit for misleading you.
You've never even seen me wolf, where'd you get the idea I'm good at it?Maybe stoat did try to frame you. But I won’t back down now. I think you re way too good at both villaging and wolfing. I’m not good at the latter.
If y’all think I put up a fight for 10 thread pages based on lies and hypothetical discussions between me and stoat, you give me way too much credit for misleading you.
justafluff
Good skelegg
If I was a wolf I’d never pick a fight with AM. The only reason I’m doing this is cause I think it’s worth it.
justafluff
Good skelegg
You re a veteran. I assume you all are good at what you do when you play.You've never even seen me wolf, where'd you get the idea I'm good at it?
Who would be your ideal choice if not me?If I was a wolf I’d never pick a fight with AM. The only reason I’m doing this is cause I think it’s worth it.
justafluff
Good skelegg
PSV I think. Just cause of her voting pattern. And cause she’s the only one me and stoat slightly disagreed about.Who would be your ideal choice if not me?
justafluff
Good skelegg
But then, when stoat was getting yeeted she said 120% PSV rather than me. So I don’t think stoat was protecting her or anything
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's another move of stoat's that made me feel a certain way. Why would stoat have motivation to protect PSV though?But then, when stoat was getting yeeted she said 120% PSV rather than me. So I don’t think stoat was protecting her or anything
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Just all the crying gifs[insert drippy face gif but a supernatural relevant one]
All shiny Jensen Ackles
Am I yeeting someone right now?
justafluff
Good skelegg
I don't know. Just mentioning it. I don't think it is meaningful.That's another move of stoat's that made me feel a certain way. Why would stoat have motivation to protect PSV though?
justafluff
Good skelegg
I think you're the last one left to vote.Am I yeeting someone right now?
This meeting dragging
Nope.Am I yeeting someone right now?
Yeet cube I guess
justafluff
Good skelegg
Irrelevant but how do you search who posted the most? me and AM are probably champions by now lol
Can we be put out of our misery @WildZoo @kaydubs
You hit the search bar, select this thread, but don't put anything in the user or "search for" column.Irrelevant but how do you search who posted the most? me and AM are probably champions by now lol
justafluff
Good skelegg
And then when you get those results there's a "user" drop down list and it'll tell you everyone's post number.You hit the search bar, select this thread, but don't put anything in the user or "search for" column.
Day 6 Let the End Times Roll Vote Tally
AM (2) - fluff, cubs
fluff (2) - AM, plz
plz ()
cubs (1) - PSV
5/5
Missing: 0
Vote closes TODAY, 3/23 at 10pm Eastern/9pm Central/7pm Fantasyland (~15 MINS)
AM (2) - fluff, cubs
fluff (2) - AM, plz
plz ()
cubs (1) - PSV
5/5
Missing: 0
Vote closes TODAY, 3/23 at 10pm Eastern/9pm Central/7pm Fantasyland (~15 MINS)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But why?Yeet cube I guess
I just get the inkling the last scum is not you or AM and it isn't pleasy I don't think. It doesn't much matter anyway, just giving up.![]()
Cubes are evil
justafluff
Good skelegg
OHHH the tie gods are gonna decide!
I'm getting the impression you and fluff are v/v, pleasy is 3p, I'm village, so then there's cubs. He may be coasting.But why?
Good tbh. Hopefully prevents us from suffering another night cycle 🤐OHHH the tie gods are gonna decide!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Um you have 15 more minutesCan we be put out of our misery @WildZoo @kaydubs

Too long.Um you have 15 more minutes![]()
Well, this is torturous.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh a tie, interesting choice
gutsy
This isn’t newb game. So enjoy what happens. I sure will.
~5 minutes
Frendo I'm just trying to end the game. Kill us all if you must.This isn’t newb game. So enjoy what happens. I sure will.
justafluff
Good skelegg
PSV i think you need to change your vote. I'm scared at what happens more than whether I die or not
justafluff
Good skelegg
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
GladlyFrendo I'm just trying to end the game. Kill us all if you must.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
If the game ends in a tie
In real life, you shall die
In real life, you shall die
Ties aren't so funny now, are they?PSV i think you need to change your vote. I'm scared at what happens more than whether I die or not
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Just kidding. Probably.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
**************************
Wait, how have I posted more than an actual player
**************************
Wait, how have I posted more than an actual player
**************************
Similar threads
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 193K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K