Supernatural WW 2019 Edition Sign Ups & Game Thread

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok, I'm just going to have to say it the other way then. I'm the intimidator. My ability doesn't block villagers, but it does block wolves. I blocked MJ N2. Anyone else wonder why there were so few deaths N2? And that's the info I didn't want to out on the day I voted MJ because I realized I might have blocked a kill. Today, I decided to go back and see who was silenced when, and realized that Flushy was silenced on the night I blocked MJ. So there it is.
Are you implying that miz and I are wolves?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also just to beat the dead horse kc already killed 3x over. I still don't get why AM claims she was silenced D4, but was not. That just confuses me. Like the best I can think is she can avoid night actions, but was still notified that she would have been silenced so claimed she was on thread to confuse the wolves?
 
Well snowshoe's an angel and I'm guessing that's why wolves couldn't kill her. In the tv show you can't kill an angel without a demon blade or another angel. In the tv show angels intimidate a lot of people including humans. Are you Uriel or something? Maybe that's why only some people were intimidated by you.
 
Also just to beat the dead horse kc already killed 3x over. I still don't get why AM claims she was silenced D4, but was not. That just confuses me. Like the best I can think is she can avoid night actions, but was still notified that she would have been silenced so claimed she was on thread to confuse the wolves?
Dude, was literally anyone else on thread silenced that day for me to be fakeclaiming?
 
Dude, was literally anyone else on thread silenced that day for me to be fakeclaiming?

No. Thats why that was my best guess at what happened. I can't find a way for it to be wolfy, so I'm trying to ignore it because it seems more of a distraction than anything. But you got to admit it was weird when pips couldn't talk at all and she's confirmed village.
 
Day 6 Let the End Times Roll Lynch Tally

AM (1) - kc
MsP (2) - lawp, snowy

3/8 votes
Deadline: 9pm EST/6pm CST (~7 hours)

source.gif
 
Okay I guess. How are you reading AM?
I had her as strongly village until today. And now I'm pretty sure she's a wolf. I don't know how else to explain the fact that I'm still alive. I hinted before that I had info that made me fairly sure MJ was a wolf, and my reads have consistently pointed away from AM and Flushy. If they aren't wolves, then why on earth would the wolves leave me a live with all the hints I've given about having a PR unless they weren't worried that I'd out them?
 
So if genny is a wolf the only reason that she would say this is if she's an alpha to try to get all the votes on her so she could avoid the lynch and wolves win. I feel like she would be more suspicious sounding if this were the case. And it would only probably happen if a wolf was leading lynch tally, which barely anyone's voted and there was not a consensus.. so *breathe* probable village genny?
 
I had her as strongly village until today. And now I'm pretty sure she's a wolf. I don't know how else to explain the fact that I'm still alive. I hinted before that I had info that made me fairly sure MJ was a wolf, and my reads have consistently pointed away from AM and Flushy. If they aren't wolves, then why on earth would the wolves leave me a live with all the hints I've given about having a PR unless they weren't worried that I'd out them?

I would have been dead long ago if she's a wolf
 
I had her as strongly village until today. And now I'm pretty sure she's a wolf. I don't know how else to explain the fact that I'm still alive. I hinted before that I had info that made me fairly sure MJ was a wolf, and my reads have consistently pointed away from AM and Flushy. If they aren't wolves, then why on earth would the wolves leave me a live with all the hints I've given about having a PR unless they weren't worried that I'd out them?

Okay I get why Flushy, but why AM? Because you are sketch enough and have been everyday to keep you? And maybe they didn't pick up you were a PR - I think that is more of a reason for AM not to be a wolf because she reads the thread so detaily she would not have missed that.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry did you tag me?
No, you tagged me.
What do you think about what I've said about Flushy?
Well, honestly, I'm not super interested given that the like thing didn't even happen, it's mylo, and MsP has high equity of being lynched today.
The weird thing that happened to you N2 was that you got silenced? That's the only thing I see.
Scroll up.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad