You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Supernatural WW 2019 Edition Sign Ups & Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Look, what's the difference between the two?You already know the differences we've been over this before. I even said near daystart dubz doesn't like no lynch.
You just wrote it out yourself and I did at SOD.Look, what's the difference between the two?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Day 6 Official Let the End Times Roll Lynch Tally
AM (1) - kc
MsP (2) - lawp, AM
3/8 votes
Missing: @genny @Dr. ForgotToFlush @SnowshoeDog143 @Ms Procrastinator @mizchiefmanaged
Deadline: 9pm EST/6pm CST (~5 hours)
AM (1) - kc
MsP (2) - lawp, AM
3/8 votes
Missing: @genny @Dr. ForgotToFlush @SnowshoeDog143 @Ms Procrastinator @mizchiefmanaged
Deadline: 9pm EST/6pm CST (~5 hours)
lynch flushy
Day 6 Official Let the End Times Roll Lynch Tally
AM (1) - kc
MsP (2) - lawp, AM
FTF (1) - Genny
4/8 votes
Missing: @Dr. ForgotToFlush @SnowshoeDog143 @mizchiefmanaged
Deadlin
AM (1) - kc
MsP (2) - lawp, AM
FTF (1) - Genny
4/8 votes
Missing: @Dr. ForgotToFlush @SnowshoeDog143 @mizchiefmanaged
Deadlin
Last edited:
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Genny's not missing silly!Day 6 Official Let the End Times Roll Lynch Tally
AM (1) - kc
MsP (2) - lawp, AM
FTF (1) - Genny
4/8 votes
Missing: @genny @Dr. ForgotToFlush @SnowshoeDog143 @mizchiefmanaged
Deadlin
![]()
@Ms Procrastinator is there any good reason why we shouldn’t lynch you?
Thought. I have a hard time believing that WZ would allow a vote thief’s role to continue working at lylo if said vote thief were a wolf. That would make it possible for wolves to overpower village votes (at least make a tie) and the thought of that makes me uncomfortable.
That being said a joint blocked and vote thief makes me uncomfortable as a role. Everyone else has had one a ability.
Does This change your opinion on MsP if she got her vote taken away today?
@Animal Midwife Also if you think genny is a wolf, do you really think she would steal a fellow wolf's vote on a lylo day?
Again, it's not lylo; it's mylo. And I don't know but making a third wagon and drawing attention away from MsP when a number of people wanted her dead today isn't exactly satisfying to me.Does This change your opinion on MsP if she got her vote taken away today?
@Animal Midwife Also if you think genny is a wolf, do you really think she would steal a fellow wolf's vote on a lylo day?
I dislike tallying and refuse to do it anymore 😛Genny's not missing silly!
I’m a bit torn. It’s also a good way to distance. @genny you blocked MsP last night and there was no apparent NK by wolves last night. That’s an avenue we haven’t gone down.Does This change your opinion on MsP if she got her vote taken away today?
@Animal Midwife Also if you think genny is a wolf, do you really think she would steal a fellow wolf's vote on a lylo day?
and we're back
midwife this didnt age wellYou understand the by doing this, you're making yourself be the lynch for today, yes?
You didn't age well.midwife this didnt age well
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
was at churchWhere da people at? Sunday isn't FunDay around here I guess. Too bad. I'm about to order myself some
![]()
Drink some BUSHMILL's then see what I can do to rouse the inhabitants.
LOW BLOWYou didn't age well.
why is lawper lying now?You're not 3p and you're not village 😉
Miz is lying about something. I don't trust @Lawper because he is also lying. These two should come together and discuss.
She is being cagey and weird too. And has said she couldn't use her ability last night. I've asked her about it privately in case she didn't want to say anything to the whole group, but haven't been able to get a direct answer.I’m a bit torn. It’s also a good way to distance. @genny you blocked MsP last night and there was no apparent NK by wolves last night. That’s an avenue we haven’t gone down.
Sooo.... El chupacabra killed SAR?I’m a bit torn. It’s also a good way to distance. @genny you blocked MsP last night and there was no apparent NK by wolves last night. That’s an avenue we haven’t gone down.
These correctly numbered lists are boring and there aren't enough gifs
Nevermind I was confusedwhy is lawper lying now?
I’m pretty sure it was Mel that killed SAR? Unless I’m really misreading that which I honestly might be because apparently my reading comprehension is crap this weekend.Sooo.... El chupacabra killed SAR?
nandatto?Oh crap. I just realized Flushy was lying about being silenced. And I don't think anyone is going to believe me, lol.
But then again that whole Charlie thing last night sounded more like a villager desperate to figure stuff out rather than a wolf doing whatever it is that wolves try to do.I’m a bit torn. It’s also a good way to distance. @genny you blocked MsP last night and there was no apparent NK by wolves last night. That’s an avenue we haven’t gone down.
I never said I didn't want to say my ability to the whole group. I said I didn't want to tell my theory to the whole. I felt it would be a waste of time to do so since noone will listen.She is being cagey and weird too. And has said she couldn't use her ability last night. I've asked her about it privately in case she didn't want to say anything to the whole group, but haven't been able to get a direct answer.
i was up in the morning liking posts as i was catching upHe was liking posts that day, I remember getting the notification about a stupid joke I made.
then i cut it short bc i was told i was silenced
Desperate to figure out what Pippy role name was "different" even though she was village anyway?But then again that whole Charlie thing last night sounded more like a villager desperate to figure stuff out rather than a wolf doing whatever it is that wolves try to do.
Read again miz. i thought so at first too but read again.I’m pretty sure it was Mel that killed SAR? Unless I’m really misreading that which I honestly might be because apparently my reading comprehension is crap this weekend.
if it was a post from that day i went back and liked them all after the silence got liftedThis was liked post-silencing.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay I'm gonna reveal my role. It's gonna take a while because I'm extra 😛
Ah. Well there goes that.Read again miz. i thought so at first too but read again.
bollocksOk, I'm just going to have to say it the other way then. I'm the intimidator. My ability doesn't block villagers, but it does block wolves. I blocked MJ N2. Anyone else wonder why there were so few deaths N2? And that's the info I didn't want to out on the day I voted MJ because I realized I might have blocked a kill. Today, I decided to go back and see who was silenced when, and realized that Flushy was silenced on the night I blocked MJ. So there it is.
the claim only comes out after mj dies because it's easier to coordinate like that
no loose ends
no loose ends
wdymWe will see. Honestly that ability makes sense to me. Wolves have like 2 kills a night so that's quite a lot of power this game.
wev'e had a villa assassin and a 3p serial killer flip
the only extra kill for wolves i can count is mel's and even that was contingent
Now, when I do my reveal, I want you guys to look really hard to see what I'm tryna show you.
that isnt a real reasonWell, it makes it look like MJ isn't the silencer to the person who did the blocking.
OK, you tell me the real reason why you faked being silenced.that isnt a real reason
vote gennyOK, you tell me the real reason why you faked being silenced.
Who wants to bet that Cheezit has an important role and that's why we all had to confirm we read
Lets just laugh at the truth of this
I’m pretty sure it was Mel that killed SAR? Unless I’m really misreading that which I honestly might be because apparently my reading comprehension is crap this weekend.
I don't think so. Seems like wolves have had double kills every night.
guys, you do remember there can only be two wagons in mylo right?
is it going to be as mind blowing as the Charlie discussion? i don't think i can handle that.Now, when I do my reveal, I want you guys to look really hard to see what I'm tryna show you.
Okay random ramblings from my brain and looking back at D1
Not AM/FTF because very first thing D1 AM voted for cubs right after he voted for FTF
FTF posting fluff
Genny not wanting to open pm with nav suspicious
MsP is excited due to the theme
FTF with all the AM nicknames another point for not the same team
AM never has questioned paws/lawper on anything. The only time she interacted with paws was once to say she also hasn’t seen the show.
BUT lawpy taking credit for the vig shot before the 3rd parties were killed off give him good cred that was actually him.
3 killed N1, 1 failed kill attempt N2, 2 kills N3, 4 kills N4, 2 kills N5. I’m guessing SAR’s kills were N1, N4 (probably forgot to submit N3). Okay so Lawpers vig kill looks legit unless it was mel’s kill he is claiming. Also, looks like wolves have double kills, which means N2 was also unsuccessful which means capri probably successfully protected Barks.
Not AM/FTF because very first thing D1 AM voted for cubs right after he voted for FTF
FTF posting fluff
Genny not wanting to open pm with nav suspicious
MsP is excited due to the theme
FTF with all the AM nicknames another point for not the same team
AM never has questioned paws/lawper on anything. The only time she interacted with paws was once to say she also hasn’t seen the show.
BUT lawpy taking credit for the vig shot before the 3rd parties were killed off give him good cred that was actually him.
3 killed N1, 1 failed kill attempt N2, 2 kills N3, 4 kills N4, 2 kills N5. I’m guessing SAR’s kills were N1, N4 (probably forgot to submit N3). Okay so Lawpers vig kill looks legit unless it was mel’s kill he is claiming. Also, looks like wolves have double kills, which means N2 was also unsuccessful which means capri probably successfully protected Barks.
there's something i should remember about purple text.....guys, you do remember there can only be two wagons in mylo right?

guys, you do remember there can only be two wagons in mylo right?
Then you should make good choices 😉
Why do you trust FTF as village?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This whole lack of notification thing is problematic.Okay random ramblings from my brain and looking back at D1
Not AM/FTF because very first thing D1 AM voted for cubs right after he voted for FTF
FTF posting fluff
Genny not wanting to open pm with nav suspicious
MsP is excited due to the theme
FTF with all the AM nicknames another point for not the same team
AM never has questioned paws/lawper on anything. The only time she interacted with paws was once to say she also hasn’t seen the show.
BUT lawpy taking credit for the vig shot before the 3rd parties were killed off give him good cred that was actually him.
3 killed N1, 1 failed kill attempt N2, 2 kills N3, 4 kills N4, 2 kills N5. I’m guessing SAR’s kills were N1, N4 (probably forgot to submit N3). Okay so Lawpers vig kill looks legit unless it was mel’s kill he is claiming. Also, looks like wolves have double kills, which means N2 was also unsuccessful which means capri probably successfully protected Barks.
yeahguys, you do remember there can only be two wagons in mylo right?
so join mine
Also @genny with my above post do you agree FTF and AM did not both start as originals and who do you think would be the other original wolf then?
Can we just tie genny and MsP and maybe they both die?
This whole lack of notification thing is problematic.
Sorry lack of notification for what? Has anyone been notified of anything unless it directly changes their actions this entire game? Capri's protection did not give us any notification.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 192K
- Replies
- 422
- Views
- 31K