Supernatural WW 2019 Edition Sign Ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I suggest someone night kill me then. Oh wait.
cry me a river sister
im dead set on genny and i think she's the last wolf trying to ride the towncred from bussing msp

for it to be anyone else id have to verify that she's actually blocker and she's currently trying to worm away from that (bc of course she is)
or if she really did just tmi a second wolf and kc/you/Animal Maybe?Wife needs to be looked at again

Members don't see this ad.

Last question, does this require us to trust miz or is it something that you can tell me if I pm you or the group will easily know tomorrow?
i can say it in thread
i can pm it to miz
i can pm it to you
doesnt matter

if you wanna remove from this entire thing entirely, which is stupid bc it's my role
then MechanicsWife or somebody else can probably tell when we look at night actions a phase removed and things dont line up
because it will be fairly easy to tell when things dont line up

Members don't see this ad :)
Wait so you're basing your village read on KC from mizzy's tone read of her?
basing as in i looked at it for myself and i think that the way miz phrased it makes sense to me
and im pretty certain miz is village
i didnt just blindly sheep it if that's what you're worried about
like you can ask miz bc i was unsure about kc for most of the game

Reactions: 1 user
basing as in i looked at it for myself and i think that the way miz phrased it makes sense to me
and im pretty certain miz is village
i didnt just blindly sheep it if that's what you're worried about
like you can ask miz bc i was unsure about kc for most of the game
Is it a wrong tunnel if I’m still convinced that I’m right? I’ve still got genny vibes. Likely last original is either her or KC.

Thoughts on mizzy's post above?

well if genny is not the last wolf
then it has to be one of kc/snowshoe
then maybe id look at midwife or miz
refuse to believe that I am wrong on Lawper
but we're talking about real desperation stuff here

Thoughts on mizzy's post above?
I’m still reading KC as village. HOWEVER based on POE the last wolf has to either be genny or KC. Unless AM has really really thrown me for a loop. I doubt that flushy is a wolf based on our conversations and lawpy says he’s convinced it isn’t AM based on their conversations. Gut still says genny.

uh.. I was an attempted night kill on a night there weren't any successful kills. You can say I'm a convert if you want, but I'm fo sho not an original.

I’m still reading KC as village. HOWEVER based on POE the last wolf has to either be genny or KC. Unless AM has really really thrown me for a loop. I doubt that flushy is a wolf based on our conversations and lawpy says he’s convinced it isn’t AM based on their conversations. Gut still says genny.

So genny vs FTFlushy is W/V with wolf being on genny? Because genny was lying about blocker and did other shady things to put FTFlushy on a bad spot.

I'm just worried with the possibility that genny and FTFlushy could both be village. And i'm also struggling why KC is getting village read confidently based on tone because i keep reading her posts and i don't have a reason to think she's village?

So genny vs FTFlushy is W/V with wolf being on genny? Because genny was lying about blocker and did other shady things to put FTFlushy on a bad spot.

I'm just worried with the possibility that genny and FTFlushy could both be village. And i'm also struggling why KC is getting village read confidently based on tone because i keep reading her posts and i don't have a reason to think she's village?
dude if genny is village that means she lied as village and i think we're long past that point

If they’re both village then genny using her action on FTF will clear tat up.

Members don't see this ad :)
Worst case scenario is that we're 3 village vs 2 wolves tomorrow, and you want me to take Flushy's vote even though you think he's village? I am having a hard time with this.

I would really like AM to say some things.
why are you still looking for excuses to avoid having to do it

why are you still looking for excuses to avoid having to do it
So usually when a wolf pushes a villager to do something, that wolf has ulterior motives and knows the villager is going to fail (even though the villager has no clue about that part). I'm trying to figure out how you want me to fail. It's getting very WIFOM-y in here.

Its night and I'm stuck on my phone so not going to put a lot of effort into defending against lawp.

Seems unfair that a lot of people are getting straight village cred based on PM s. Not my fault all my pm buddies have been wolves or serial killers.

I will say I've had MsP in my wolf bucket since I started paying attention to the game and am glad she got lynched over Genny and don't think Genny is wolf at all.

I don't understand why we're still ignoring AM lying about being silenced. Lies are for wolves and maybe chaos.

I also would not be surprised if lawp was converted. Wasn't mpm's ability not shown? Maybe her killer was converted upon her death.

Anyway hooray we lynched a wolf now I'm going to bed.

Sent from my phone using the mobile app because I bought it and I'm stubborn

So usually when a wolf pushes a villager to do something, that wolf has ulterior motives and knows the villager is going to fail (even though the villager has no clue about that part). I'm trying to figure out how you want me to fail. It's getting very WIFOM-y in here.
.-.
your excuse for not wanting to do it was "if he's village it's a bad thing if he cant vote"
but now you're saying it's because im a wolf so you wont do it even tho ifim wolf it's +ev for you if you're town
pick a story and stick to it

OR you’re both villagers and this clears both of you mechanically and then we can lynch KC and be done with all of this?

And then Snowy said something in PM, and KC keeps liking my posts but not saying much, and I think I'd just like to collapse under the pressure like AM. Wait, can KC PM me now?

No theres no way they are both village. One of them is lying and everyone is so confident it is genny that is lying for some reason.

Its night and I'm stuck on my phone so not going to put a lot of effort into defending against lawp.

Seems unfair that a lot of people are getting straight village cred based on PM s. Not my fault all my pm buddies have been wolves or serial killers.

I will say I've had MsP in my wolf bucket since I started paying attention to the game and am glad she got lynched over Genny and don't think Genny is wolf at all.

I don't understand why we're still ignoring AM lying about being silenced. Lies are for wolves and maybe chaos.

I also would not be surprised if lawp was converted. Wasn't mpm's ability not shown? Maybe her killer was converted upon her death.

Anyway hooray we lynched a wolf now I'm going to bed.

Okay, but if you think genny is village, what do you think of her claim of FTF being a wolf?

OR you’re both villagers and this clears both of you mechanically and then we can lynch KC and be done with all of this?

I don't see how they could possibly be both village..

No theres no way they are both village. One of them is lying and everyone is so confident it is genny that is lying for some reason.
because everything about her claim up until now has been too convenient for her up until now and im 90% sure that MsP only got lynched because genny's fakeclaim gambit to ge me lynched backfired miserably as soon as I pointed out she waited two days to actually make this claim

worse yet her defense was "I wouldnt make such a bad play"
we all know it was a bad play
that's why you almost got lynched
im not letting stupid gambit wolf plays slide
who the hell would

Okay, but if you think genny is village, what do you think of her claim of FTF being a wolf?

I don't see how they could possibly be both village..
I think FTF picked up where MsP left off on the crazy train.

Idk if he just thought Genny would be an easy target after the flip or what but he's moved down into the wolf bucket with AM +/- convert lawp for me.

Also I really need to go to bed now.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Okay my brain hurts. Nothing is what I thought it was. I'll re-evaluate in the morning.

• Haha
I think FTF picked up where MsP left off on the crazy train.

Idk if he just thought Genny would be an easy target after the flip or what but he's moved down into the wolf bucket with AM +/- convert lawp for me.

Also I really need to go to bed now.

Woah that's a lot of wolves..

Goodnight all
f7ab5eec69655f2ed9a4bd3441b08258.gif

Reactions: 4 users
Night 6 - credit to @Coopah for the majority of this writeup

tenor.gif

The final night had come, there was a lot people were unsure about. The final wolves had created such distrust, in some cases trust and general confusion that it was impossible to tell what was true. In fact the wolves themselves could have won yesterday but instead chose to sacrifice on of their own... now that was peculiar.

Some went through the process of burning the body of Leviathan Castiel, they didn't want him coming back. But no one stopped to question why. Why had he drawn the lynch toward herself? Why had he been pestering people for their true names for days? When people heard the chanting... they knew.

Demon Dean had passed on his powers, that much was certain, but to whom? A convert? Because people didn't believe in their mods to make the game balanced or even hint at a convert in the write ups...and because some of them never learned that reading is fundamental...they became paralyzed with the fear that one of their friends was the convert.

The alleged Demon Blood Sammy claimed to have stopped one of the killers, but an unknown Dean came on and refuted him. They didn't see his glowing eyes at first, didn't know that he had become Michael's one true vessel.

tenor.gif

"Why didn't you realize this sooner?" he said. "You are clearly lying!"
The only one to have figured out even remotely what was going on defended himself, "You faked being silenced! You faker!"
The accused had a little glow in his eyes and persuaded the rest, "She clearly claimed her evil friend's role to frame me!"
Others nodded blindly, oblivious to the facts against his claim, despite the fact that the dead evil angel had, in fact, corroborated Sammy's statements. His pleas that they believe her were met with derision. Still others, ones who were good at heart, lied to their friends for reasons that we may never understand. With so much deceit coming from so many places, and so much paranoia sinking into their bones, was it any wonder that they fell for a trap?

It had all been a distraction to draw the only person who could save the village into a blind rage so he would not only make himself vulnerable, but also target the wrong person. The chanting grew louder as the demon blood addicted Sammy used all his powers to capture the lying wolf. "I have him. You cannot defeat me!"
"I know," said the Dean with glowing angel eyes, "but he can. You see, there is power in a name. Power that some may never understand, and power that others can use, if they dare."

The villagers turn to look as Bad Cas (Apocalypse World Castiel) called out the true names of three people...

tumblr_pelwr5NXIL1qft8t6_400.gif

"Sorry!Cas - @mizchiefmanaged
Demon Blood Sammy - @genny
Head Angel in Charge Castiel - @SnowshoeDog143
Come forth and receive what is due"

Seemingly unable to control themselves because he had true-named them they shakily walked forward, fighting for control... and losing.

Bad Cas looking at them, grinning and stabbed them in the hearts with an angel blade one by one. He finally made his way to @genny who was so close to undoing all of their evil plans and laughed. Almost, but not quite good enough. Sammy's head rolled on the floor and all hope was lost. Mystery Spot Dean (@Animal Midwife) and Body Swap Sam (@Lawper) met the eyes of the two angelic beings and knew they were not long for this world.

WOLVES WIN
Congratulations @Dr. ForgotToFlush @kcoughli @mypetmoose @Ms Procrastinator @Mad Jack

Dead:

@Navilly - Dog Dean - tracker
@cubsrule4e - Psychic Sam - Seer
@SportPonies - Shirtless Sam - Bombshell
@Dinashadow - Screaming Dean - Banshee

@muttmanager - Purgatory Dean - Assassin
@fromthebox - Dean Winchester - vanillager
@CoffeeQuestionMark - Squirrel & Moose - Thief -----> Banshee
@StartingoverVet - Dean Praying to Cas - Lover
@Barkley13 - Young Sammy - Innocent

@Mad Jack - Ezekiel/Gadreel Sam - Mage
@PippyPony Charlie - Hacker
@acanthuroidei - Cas in Dean's ass - Lover

@mypetmoose - Demon Dean
@kraskadva - Stuck Sam - Emissary
@capri1722 - Big Brother Dean - Protector
@Melchizedek - Soulless Sam - Traitor
@SARdoghandler - Samifer - Serial Killer
@Ms Procrastinator - Leviathan Castiel - Strongman/Enforcer
And everyone else who died this night...

Spreadsheet

Before anybody says anything about game balance, of which I'm sure there are many good critiques that I am happy to hear, I will say that in dragging up this game design that I had in my files I misinterpreted one aspect and didn't realize my error until the game was already running (in fact until after the ability had been used once). As designed, MsP was supposed to be able to provide 2 of the regular wolf kills with Strongarm power. I misread my notes and thought that role was supposed to have 2 extra strongarm kills. Terribly sorry for that error, villagers feel free to stone me.

And now I'm open to other comments, and I hope you all had fun! Wolves worked hard for that last role reveal!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Before anybody says anything about game balance, of which I'm sure there are many good critiques that I am happy to hear, I will say that in dragging up this game design that I had in my files I misinterpreted one aspect and didn't realize my error until the game was already running (in fact until after the ability had been used once). As designed, MsP was supposed to be able to provide 2 of the regular wolf kills with Strongarm power. I misread my notes and thought that role was supposed to have 2 extra strongarm kills. Terribly sorry for that error, villagers feel free to stone me.

And now I'm open to other comments, and I hope you all had fun! Wolves worked hard for that last role reveal!
Thanks for the game! It was fun!

Reactions: 3 users
No wolf brag video this time because there are no nearby storm drains to jump into
Also I'm eating lucky charms and I just showered
So good game everybody

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

Also thank you to kc for ending it before I ran myself into the ground for 6 hours trying to make sure genny blocked me

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users