Survive Alive WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sorry... let me re-post...

Lynch TV

Unofficial Lynch Vote

kaydubs 1 (drjojo)
cyndia 4 (dyachei, LIS, FFM, dwindlin)
swings 2 (Philliab, SNS)
FFM 3 (Lupin, Cyndia, SwingnSave)
cuit 1 (TV)
TV 1 (wolfspeaker


Uncast votes: 8

Bonus Vote: lynch ossama/doce 1

waffles: 3

Deadline is 6pm EST. Votes received after 6pm will NOT count no matter when I get around to closing out lynch..[
 
lol one last time...
Unofficial Lynch Vote

kaydubs 1 (drjojo)
cyndia 4 (dyachei, LIS, FFM, dwindlin)
swings 2 (Philliab, SNS)
FFM 3 (Lupin, Cyndia, SwingnSave)
cuit 1 (TV)
TV 2 (wolfspeaker, STL)


Uncast votes: 8

Bonus Vote: lynch ossama/doce 1

waffles: 3

Deadline is 6pm EST. Votes received after 6pm will NOT count no matter when I get around to closing out lynch..[
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unofficial Lynch Vote

kaydubs 1 (drjojo)
cyndia 4 (dyachei, LIS, FFM, dwindlin)
swings 2 (Philliab, SNS)
FFM 3 (Lupin, Cyndia, SwingnSave)
cuit 1 (TV)
TV 3 (wolfspeaker, STL, kaydubs)


Uncast votes: 8

Bonus Vote: lynch ossama/doce 1

waffles: 3

Deadline is 6pm EST. Votes received after 6pm will NOT count no matter when I get around to closing out lynch..[
 
just finished my 3rd exam.... 4 more to go....I think I have lost my will

the events so far are quite interesting.... had no idea that SnS enjoyed sex with old men... but to each their own

for now

lynch dwin
 
i think you had a lynch tv in there...

messing up a quote wont convince me of your noobishness...

220px-Hangmans_Noose.jpg
moose.jpg
 
I have been contacted by the seer and would like to arrange some protection for them. If you have that ability please send me a PM. I'd like to coordinate some efforts here.
 
just finished my 3rd exam.... 4 more to go....I think I have lost my will

the events so far are quite interesting.... had no idea that SnS enjoyed sex with old men... but to each their own

for now

lynch dwin


Some men don't show their age down south. 😉:naughty:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To the person that PM'd me just now: Different.

Also, fwiw TV shared her role with me when I was elected. I don't think she's a wolf. (not a solid vouch, just going off what I was given for now)
 
Unofficial Lynch Vote

kaydubs 1 (drjojo)
cyndia 4 (dyachei, LIS, FFM, dwindlin)
swings 2 (Philliab, SNS)
FFM 3 (Lupin, Cyndia, SwingnSave)
cuit 1 (TV)
TV 3 (wolfspeaker, kaydubs, EC)
Dwin 1 (devyn)
Mammals with Large Racks 1 (DVMD)
Lupin 2 (Escalla, STL)


Uncast votes: ?

Bonus Vote: lynch ossama/doce 1

waffles: 4

Deadline is 6pm EST. Votes received after 6pm will NOT count no matter when I get around to closing out lynch..[
 
Unofficial Lynch Vote

kaydubs 1 (drjojo)
cyndia 4 (dyachei, LIS, FFM, dwindlin)
swings 2 (Philliab, SNS)
FFM 3 (Lupin, Cyndia, SwingnSave)
cuit 1 (TV)
TV 3 (wolfspeaker, kaydubs, EC)
Dwin 1 (devyn)
Mammals with Large Racks 1 (DVMD)
Lupin 2 (Escalla, STL)


Uncast votes: ?

Bonus Vote: lynch ossama/doce 1

waffles: 4

Deadline is 6pm EST. Votes received after 6pm will NOT count no matter when I get around to closing out lynch..[
Checking in ... thanks for the updates.

Who in the world is DVMD lynching. LOL.
try not to end up with a 4-way tie. I am too tired to count to 4. Looks like almost everyone has voted so that is good.
 
To person: Two together? Send me a way for me to communicate with you if possible.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch Vote

kaydubs 1 (drjojo)
cyndia 4 (dyachei, LIS, FFM, dwindlin)
swings 2 (Philliab, SNS)
FFM 3 (Lupin, Cyndia, SwingnSave)
cuit 1 (TV)
TV 5 (wolfspeaker, kaydubs, EC, cuitl, STL)
Dwin 1 (devyn)
Rojo 1 (DVMD)
Lupin 1(Escalla,)

waffles: 5
 
Well it's past the lynch deadline, but we're not getting anywhere with TV, unfortunately.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Moose.
Preggers.
Secks.
Spam.
Hawaii.
Ties.
High Wood.

These are strange topics for people lost in the wilderness, but hey, this is a strange vote.
In the midst of all this nonsense, there was indecision about who is the person-munching person.
A number of you decide that TV is a bit off, and he has little to say in defense. You lynch em. You have lynched TuckerVet, the psychopath.

It is Night 2. PM deadline is 6am,

I hear it is getting colder outside.

There are 18 players in the game.

@dyachei
@hedgiehog[/USER], the gossip
[S]@[USER=320165]tuckervet
[/S]the psychopath
@DVMDream
@devyn
@Escalla, survival guide.
@Philliab
@Cyndia
@equineconstant
@cuitlamiztli
@shortnsweet
@Flim Flam Man
@swingnsave
@Lupin21
@SummerTheLynx
@Dwindlin
@kaydubs
@wolfspeaker
@LetItSnow
@thedrjojo[/user]