Survive Alive WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*********

Oops sorry about my last post guys. I was very drunk and frustrated over everything and ww isn't the place for that. I will probably be residing more in the rant thread for a while haha.

Anyways, go villagers!

**********
 
Before we begin, I would like to clarify the last lynch vote write-up. It was a bit terse as I had company ringing my doorbell at the time. Cyndia, the pharmacist was able to use her pharmaceutical samples to drug one person each night and prevent them from performing nighttime activities.

Now for tonight.....
*Another pregnancy test was found at that campsite, and this time it was positive! Will we hear the sound of little feet soon? Wonder who the dad is?

* One female passenger held the high whacking wood, but wouldn't use it for its proper purpose so whacked herself all night.

*Most of the passengers were kept up most of the night by a screamer... that's right, someone was very LOUDLY expressing their passion last night, and not just once, but several times.

* 2 girls were heard fighting, and then one of them stomped off in anger. Unfortunately, what happened after that is a bit of a mystery. Her body was found by a large tree... well what was left of it anyway.... there was little meat left on the bones.... it had been pretty much a food-less day. Cuitlamitzli, a ________ sister has been killed and consumed.

It is Day 4. Lynch deadline is 6pm.
There are 14 players in the game.

@dyachei
@DVMDream
@devyn
@Escalla, survival guide.
@equineconstant
@shortnsweet
@Flim Flam Man
@swingnsave
@Lupin21
@SummerTheLynx
@Dwindlin
@wolfspeaker
@LetItSnow
@thedrjojo

@hedgiehog, the gossip
@tuckervet the psychopath
@kaydubs, a sister
@Philliab, the dentist
@Cyndia the pharmacist
@cuitlamiztli, a sister
 
Last edited:
Reply: You can if you want, but send me a code and I can recommend some things.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well guys, I know something about almost everyone here and I think I'm convinced that I'm fairly useless. Everyone will have a legitimate role name to claim, but it's your meat preference that matters. The people that I know nothing of:

~ swings
~ WS
~ devyn

Not getting the wolf vibe from devyn, but have to include her on the list. Others can probably pick up on her more easily than I can. So obviously I know some wolves, but I'm going to start here today....and I'm between swings and WS at the moment. Probably leaning WS. And I'll be honest, I know who EC is but I'm a little suspicious still there as well.

Also, seeing as role names mean nothing unless you decide to lie about it, if we do have a protector out there, please consider sending me a PM with a name code. I'd like to recommend something for consideration. Just an option.

Anyway, just getting this out there. I'm happy to hear opinions.
 
**************************
That's supposed to be an angry face.
**************************
 
Lynch WS for trying to swing things to me yesterday. I'm only a little bitter. Also there is an item out there that makes you post like DocE, hence the aggressiveness in my posts yesterday.

Will be around if something solid comes out.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
LIS, now that I am with child, I need to know that you will be emotionally available to me. I am having problems comprehending bringing our child into a world such as ours.

Good luck....he is just in it for the sex. Us ex-es should stick together!



lynch ws
 
Checking in. Studying my ass off in a coffee shop. I PMed escalla at game beginning but told her I was wary to just out and give someone my role that I could not easily build trust in. I have been up to my eyeballs since with finals. I don't normal pm much in ww as everyone knows.

I think it is very odd that WS has not made more of a connection as she is usually one from past games to pm and do a lot behind the scenes.

lynch WS
 
Ok, all caught up. I also agree that it is odd that WS hasn't made more of a connection with the only person she can PM, she usually PM's a lot with people. I haven't been able to get a good feel of anyone yet since I have been busy.

Lynch WS
 
###lynch ws###

LIS, can you please be a dear and grab some sticks and build a crib? Also, I made you this mixed tape.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch Votes Received

Swings 2
(Dyachei, EC)
WS 10 (dwin, lupin, jojo,escalla, SnS, devyn, STL, DVMD, LIS, FFM)

Sunday morning brunch waffles: 1

Uncast votes: 2
Roll call:
@wolfspeaker
@swingnsave

Deadline: 6pm EST.....stays open at least until we hear from WS... I am off to watch football. Later flesh eaters.
 
Do tell.....

And I wonder how you'd know what items would be associate with me. Still not buying the n00b thing, no matter what Dyachei says. I'm sure your account is new, but .....

Possibly because I was only allowed to use the item on you but declined to do so. And if you want to pm dyachei, he can fully explain to you how he knows I am new.
 
Be very frightened.

A few days ago I posted on FB: "Awesome. Today in vet school I learned that cannibalism scares children. Who knew?" .... and a certain mod who might be modding this game replied with "Hmmm. I think I can use this in WW. I need more details."

Think of the children, people!
 
Yes, I normally do PM with someone who can PM me back. I don't usually role reveal to a PM partner until later in the game when I feel I can trust them more. Until then, we just talk strategy and feelings about people. Haven't felt I can trust Escalla enough to role reveal. Until now, when you leave me with no choice. *sigh* I was hoping to keep my role a secret so it would help in end game.

Lynch WS for trying to swing things to me yesterday. I'm only a little bitter. Also there is an item out there that makes you post like DocE, hence the aggressiveness in my posts yesterday.

Will be around if something solid comes out.

There were 4 other people to choose from to swing the votes away from a (highly probable) villager. You were the next person on the list of votes. Don't feel too special there Dwin. If you guys would have suggested someone else, I would have lynched them. But you didn't. Instead you crabbed at me.

Escalla, I am sending you a PM shortly. SOV please give them some time to waffle.
 
Oh come on. Like I would have been converted in the first three nights and before any originals have been caught.

The point is not that you didn't role reveal. I honestly don't care about that. But you have said NOTHING at all. That is not your normal game play, at all. And the excuse that I can't PM back is rather weak....I've been having conversations perfectly fine. It's just a little inconvenient.
 
Oh come on. Like I would have been converted in the first three nights and before any originals have been caught.

The point is not that you didn't role reveal. I honestly don't care about that. But you have said NOTHING at all. That is not your normal game play, at all. And the excuse that I can't PM back is rather weak....I've been having conversations perfectly fine. It's just a little inconvenient.

I don't have anything to tell/ask you. All I would have said was "Hi". Literally. Nothing to pass on. Nothing to muse about. No conjecture. Nadda. Zip. Zylch. And those are they reasons I PM people in other games. Ask Rojo or Swings or Lupin, the most recent people I PM'd with quite a bit.

You are the villager Seer. You are the Leader. People are/were sharing things with you. The wolves would be stupid NOT to convert you. Even if you lived only 1 day, they could potentially learn a LOT from you. It would be worth the risk for them.

I'm not saying you ARE converted. I just want people to keep it in mind.
 
Reply: I thought those were the good ones? lol. Send me a name code so I can pass on a name.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch Swings for self preservation should a few people actually come back and waffle off of me. (not that I'm expecting it. Most of you lynch like sheep and then just disappear)
 
I don't have anything to tell/ask you. All I would have said was "Hi". Literally. Nothing to pass on. Nothing to muse about. No conjecture. Nadda. Zip. Zylch. And those are they reasons I PM people in other games. Ask Rojo or Swings or Lupin, the most recent people I PM'd with quite a bit.

You are the villager Seer. You are the Leader. People are/were sharing things with you. The wolves would be stupid NOT to convert you. Even if you lived only 1 day, they could potentially learn a LOT from you. It would be worth the risk for them.

I'm not saying you ARE converted. I just want people to keep it in mind.

Really. You haven't had any theories on anything. That's pretty hard to believe for someone as chatty as you. I don't have anything concrete, however most people know you well enough that they know not saying anything at all is off.

Yes, I've read your PM, but I have no way of verifying it. I could investigate you and get back your name and it wouldn't do anything. This lynch is on game play and it's easy enough to make up a role in this game, unfortunately.

So I'm sorry if I'm wrong, but you have definitely been weird.
 
Really. You haven't had any theories on anything. That's pretty hard to believe for someone as chatty as you. I don't have anything concrete, however most people know you well enough that they know not saying anything at all is off.

Yes, I've read your PM, but I have no way of verifying it. I could investigate you and get back your name and it wouldn't do anything. This lynch is on game play and it's easy enough to make up a role in this game, unfortunately.

So I'm sorry if I'm wrong, but you have definitely been weird.


No, I have not had any theories. This is Day 4, not Day 12. And I've had no information of any kind passed on to me. Which is usually how I form my theories. MANY other people that throw theories out, haven't done so yet. Are they wolves too because of that?

Blargh!! Fine, I'll tell the thread.

I'm the Financier. I have a ton of money and can avoid being killed by the wolves by bribing them. The ONLY way to kill me is to lynch me. (Thanks a lot SOV, how ironic)

You know what, use that investigative item on me tonight. Please.