Sword of Truth WW - GAME THREAD

Started by Escalla
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

giphy.gif

I'm so happy to see I'm not the only nerd around here.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I appreciate your patience...

I'm a perfectionist.

You will receive rolls shortly.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
****************************************************
That one has a habit of picking the one I don't want it to pick on the first try.
It does that to me too. It tries to make me vote to lynch myself surprisingly often.
*****************************************************
 
So, are these roles actually going out right now? @Escalla @Romoret

Some of us can not and will not be up for a midnight EST deadline or have the time to act on our role/think about our role if it is not given to us soon....

All roles should be posted now. Let me know if I missed anyone.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey SOV:

This is a polite request to get the hell off my balls.

Last game you tried to get me lynched three times because you were so (wrongly) convinced I was a wolf.

Then you blamed the loss of the game on me (even though I delivered a wolf post-death, which is more than you did).

Now you're saying I'm too busy to be trusted with a potentially - theoretically - important role. Even though just because I don't post all day, I still come on at night, catch up, and post. So you'd prefer to give a potentially important role to a n00b.

Really. No offense, not trying to pick a fight, and if you want to yell at me in return go for it and I'll let it die, but please get off my balls. You're persecuting me way more than I ever did you.
 
Hey SOV:

This is a polite request to get the hell off my balls.

Last game you tried to get me lynched three times because you were so (wrongly) convinced I was a wolf.

Then you blamed the loss of the game on me (even though I delivered a wolf post-death, which is more than you did).

Now you're saying I'm too busy to be trusted with a potentially - theoretically - important role. Even though just because I don't post all day, I still come on at night, catch up, and post. So you'd prefer to give a potentially important role to a n00b.

Really. No offense, not trying to pick a fight, and if you want to yell at me in return go for it and I'll let it die, but please get off my balls. You're persecuting me way more than I ever did you.
Yo, smoke a joint dude.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I dunno...there's plenty of hot Mord Sith action.

Cara is my long-standing avatar for a reason you know....

Yeah, the book only mentions it for one Mord Sith, but the show makes it seem like all Mord-Sith are bisexual. They were not shy with the kissing scenes.