Temple University Dental Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Thank you! 21 AA/TS , 3.6 gpa, 3.5 sgpa and I’m IS
Yes!! Congratulations, that’s also what I noticed about WESTERNU. Students that did not get this email, got an interview,

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Interview #4
Notification date: 9/28/20
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 8/6/20
GPA (science, overall, masters): 3.70 / 3.76 / 4.0
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 26 / 25 / 20 / 30 / NONE
Interview date: 10/6/20
Method of interview: Virtual

I got that email a couple days ago from Temple saying they were continuing to review my application. I just received an interview invite, so I’m not sure what that means for everyone here! Good luck!

Reactions: 7 users
I got that email a couple days ago from Temple saying they were continuing to review my application. I just received an interview invite, so I’m not sure what that means for everyone here! Good luck!
Congrats! When did you submit?

Congrats! When did you submit?
Thanks! My application was submitted in June but wasn't completed until the end of August (with my official DAT scores and my last recommendation letter). But if you submitted yours earlier I wouldn't stress too much. It seems like they are reviewing the applications at different rates. Good luck!

Thanks! My application was submitted in June but wasn't completed until the end of August (with my official DAT scores and my last recommendation letter). But if you submitted yours earlier I wouldn't stress too much. It seems like they are reviewing the applications at different rates. Good luck!
Congrats!!! If you don't mind me asking, what were your stats?

Interview #2
Notification date: 10/1/20
AADSAS mail-out date: 8/15/20
GPA (science, overall): 3.54 / 3.51
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/QR/any section below a 17): 22 / 21 / 21 / 22 / 23 / NONE
Interview date: 10/6/20 or 10/7/20

Just received an interview! I am instate.

Reactions: 1 users
I have no idea if they even invite international students now or not... it is getting hard to remain patient :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I thought temple just required the casper test not snapshot?
I’m almost positive they do require the snapshot. It’s an easy 3 video question response and takes no longer than 10 minutes.

Can I PM someone who already interviewed this cycle at Temple? I have an interview coming up and wanted an idea of what to expect :)

Attachments

• 2AFD6FA9-AE04-48EF-820C-82104CE278A2.jpeg
    2AFD6FA9-AE04-48EF-820C-82104CE278A2.jpeg
    41 KB · Views: 194
  • Haha
Interview #5
Notification date: 10/6/2020
Residency: HI
AADSAS mail-out date: 06/18/2020
GPA (science, overall): 3.93, 3.96
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21,21,25,21,NONE
Interview date: 10/12/2020 or10/13/2020

For someone who's already had the open house, how long was it?

I feel like I did not show what I'm capable of enough during the interview. So, should I write a LOI right after the interview?

I feel like I did not show what I'm capable of enough during the interview. So, should I write a LOI right after the interview?
In my opinion I think that it is too early to send a LOI

I interviewed and at the end they said to wait for an email for the open house invite, but I haven't received one yet. Has anyone received an email with a link to the open house after interviewing?/ How soon before the open house did you receive it?

I interviewed and at the end they said to wait for an email for the open house invite, but I haven't received one yet. Has anyone received an email with a link to the open house after interviewing?/ How soon before the open house did you receive it?
I interviewed last Wednesday and they told me the same, I have yet to get any instruction either.

They told me that they would email it on Thursday!

Hey guys!! I just received an interview invite to Temple l! Would appreciate if there is someone I can talk to and receive insight on how the interview has went? Also what is the preferred way to sign the documents? Is it okay to sign them on my computer (electronic signature) or I have to do it the traditional way (printing, signing, then scanning)?

Hey guys!! I just received an interview invite to Temple l! Would appreciate if there is someone I can talk to and receive insight on how the interview has went? Also what is the preferred way to sign the documents? Is it okay to sign them on my computer (electronic signature) or I have to do it the traditional way (printing, signing, then scanning)?

What are your stats if you don't mind sharing?

Would appreciate if there is someone I can talk to and receive insight on how the interview has went?

I felt it was pretty relaxed, normal interview questions, look at the sdn interview reviews page and pretty much all of the questions I got were there. That being said I have no idea how well I did lmao.
For documents I printed and signed but idk if that is the only way.

Is anyone else freaking out because they haven’t heard back? I submitted in early July and received an email 2 weeks ago saying it was under review but so far nothing.

Is anyone else freaking out because they haven’t heard back? I submitted in early July and received an email 2 weeks ago saying it was under review but so far nothing.
Same boat... and people with lower stats gotten interviews Idk how it works really

Has anyone gotten the link for the post-interview open house yet? :)

In my interview with them today, they said open house links will be sent post interviews today.

Interview #3
School: Temple
Notification date: 10.15
Method of notification: email
Application complete date: 6.28
GPA (overall, science): 3.4, 3.2 (good trend)
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/21/20/24/none
Dates available OR your interview date: 10.20, 10.21, or 10.23
Method of Interview: Zoom

Reactions: 6 users
Just got the open house email with the zoom link!

Once given an interview, are applicants considered based on CASPER AND INTERVIEW. Or do they take into account GPA and DAT too

Once given an interview, are applicants considered based on CASPER AND INTERVIEW. Or do they take into account GPA and DAT too
I don't think anyone knows that other then the admissions committee

Oof when you mess up on time zones for the open house lmfao. I had a midterm anyways but I still feel a little clowny sitting here dressed up for an open house that ended an hour ago. At least I didn't do this for the interview!
I know there are other dates but for those that went did anything interesting happen there?

does anyone else know if temple's interview is open book? (meaning do they have our application in front of them)

Has temple finished giving out all it’s Pre December interviews

does anyone else know if temple's interview is open book? (meaning do they have our application in front of them)
I am not entirely sure if it was open/closed file but they did ask me very generic questions and one ethical question (like MMI). I suggest going through SDN interview questions for Temple because it really helped me a lot. I was really nervous plus the time difference so I was really sleepy and tired but the interviewer was very nice, so I wouldn't be worried about it so much. You got this!

Does everyone have to complete the Casper snapshot or is it only once you have received an interview?

Does everyone have to complete the Casper snapshot or is it only once you have received an interview?
Both Casper and Casper snapshot are only required once you receive an interview I believe.