Temple University Dental Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

I also received an email but then Temple sent a follow-up email to disregard the email if you have already completed the CASPer
Did you status on ADDSAS changed ? mine still "invited for interview"?

Members don't see this ad.

Did you status on ADDSAS changed ? mine still "invited for interview"?

I believe everyone’s status says Invited for Interview most schools do not change it until after offers are made so you don’t have to keep asking.

Members don't see this ad :)
Only an hour till the first round goes out! Good luck everyone, I hope to meet some of you next year!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Have not received anything either, keeping us on our toes

I’m pretty sure they still sending them out. Be patient you got this.

Did anyone else's status on AADSAS change from "Invited for Interview" to "check back on December 15th" at midnight? Any idea what that means? No email for me :( so I'm assuming waitlist or decline is headed my way?

Congratulations on your acceptances! @everybody

Reactions: 1 user
Did anyone else's status on AADSAS change from "Invited for Interview" to "check back on December 15th" at midnight? Any idea what that means? No email for me :( so I'm assuming waitlist or decline is headed my way?
Mine still says invited for interview

So that’s it ? Are they not sending any in the morning ?

Mine switched to that too and I just got accepted. I have hope for you!!

Mine says “Invited for Interview” still on my AADSAS

Congrats to everyone who got accepted!!!! Did anyone In state get an acceptance?