Temple University Dental Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

I work full time and take care of elderly family members so I was never able to attend an info session. I was wondering if anyone who attended one of them can post the notes they took during the session?

Members don't see this ad.

Do you know if this is it for the day or when they send out wait list info and rejection info and stuff?
I am unsure! I just received the email at 12am and have not heard anything since.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
We can only hope there could be another acceptance wave later today

Reactions: 1 users
Considering their work day ends at 5:00PM, we can only hope.

I feel like we’re prob waitlisted and won’t hear back until the wait list moves in january

I feel like we’re prob waitlisted and won’t hear back until the wait list moves in january
That doesn't make sense, decision day should notify you whether you are waitlisted, accepted, or rejected haha

I emailed them, david dams said that the admissions committee determined when to send out letters of any kind and for us to be patient. That we will be noticed accordingly. Idk what that means tbh but 🤷🏻‍♂️

I emailed them, david dams said that the admissions committee determined when to send out letters of any kind and for us to be patient. That we will be noticed accordingly. Idk what that means tbh but 🤷🏻‍♂️
Did they say if they’re still sending acceptances out?

Members don't see this ad :)
Last year it seems people heard the day after too! Still hope! Praying for all of us!!

Reactions: 4 users
The school is calling from a private number to personally congratulate on the acceptance. And as a follow-up to the email, making sure you got it.

Hi guys, does anyone know if Temple offers scholarships at the same time they send acceptances? Or, has anyone received scholarships from Temple yet? I was just wondering, and thanks for any replies!

Hi guys, does anyone know if Temple offers scholarships at the same time they send acceptances? Or, has anyone received scholarships from Temple yet? I was just wondering, and thanks for any replies!
Some scholarships are offered after matriculation at Temple.

Is there a FB c/o 2025 group page?

They just sent out emails for individuals on waitlist

Does anyone know when they start reviewing waitlisted applicants ?

Waitlisted...but I also never completed their CASPer on time, which I reserved for January...rip.

Does anyone know if schools send out rejections even if you haven't interviewed yet or do most schools just leave you in limbo until the next cycle?

Does anyone know if schools send out rejections even if you haven't interviewed yet or do most schools just leave you in limbo until the next cycle?
depends on the school; i was rejected from one but left in limbo for others

Hi guys, for those that got accepted, is there a FB page for the Class of 2025? Also, Happy Holidays!

Have any of you received an email with payment instructions for the tuition deposit yet?

Hey guys. I haven't received an interview yet from Temple. Would it be bad if I sent a letter of interest to them? It's my top school and I just want them to see that I'm still very interested.

Got a call from a current student this past week (I was accepted on the 15th). They allowed me to ask any questions I had about temple. I probably asked nearly every question in the book lol! It was EXTREMELY helpful. Also got his number so I can send along questions as they pop up.

One thing I didn't ask him that I probably should have, but you guys might know.... Do we know if there's a facebook group for Temple Class of 2025?