Temple University Dental Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

About the Ads

UABD22

2+ Year Member
Dec 15, 2017
  1. Pre-Dental
    Hi guys, hope you enjoy your break. I had an interview on 11/8, which was very awesome, and an invitation to visit Temple in person on Dec 7th. Does it mean I am still hearing back from them on Dec 1st? I am planning my travel now I am a little bit confused. Thank you
    If you interviewed on 11/8 and they decide that they will take you in for the cycle, then yes you may hear back from them on the 1st. But just like any other schools, there is no telling. I strongly suggest you attend the tour though; it was very helpful. I love the city and the school after the tour. GOOD LUCK!!!

gogators2345

2+ Year Member
    Mar 10, 2019
    1. Pre-Dental
      Congrats to those who got in tonight! I’m a D1 at temple now and I only got into temple towards the end of my cycle so don’t worry if you didn’t get one today. Keep updating your app and attend any sessions they may host online to show continued interest they really like that. Feel free to reach out with any questions!!

• Care
      Reactions: 2 users

fridayenergy12

Jul 23, 2021
        Congrats to those who got in tonight! I’m a D1 at temple now and I only got into temple towards the end of my cycle so don’t worry if you didn’t get one today. Keep updating your app and attend any sessions they may host online to show continued interest they really like that. Feel free to reach out with any questions!!
        Thank you so much. I’m so bummed after not hearing from Temple tonight, but your reply has made me feel more hopeful going forward

Reactions: 1 users
        About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.