Tennessee c/o 2028 hopefully

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Colebaggettx

Reaction score
Starting a Tennessee thread :)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Fist time IS applicant!
Any instate applicants receive interview invites yet??
Good luck to everyone :)

Reactions: 1 user
I still haven’t gotten anything. Their in-state interview invites should be for this month right?

Last edited:
I know this is old but it’s the one they have posted?

Attachments

• IMG_4426.png
    IMG_4426.png
    361.1 KB · Views: 151
Members don't see this ad :)
I know this is old but it’s the one they have posted?
This is what i got in my confirmation of the receipt of my application email:

We have started processing your application.

If you are an in-state applicant, virtual interviews are tentatively scheduled for October 19th & 20th, and you should expect to hear from us by the week before.

If you are an out-of-state applicant, virtual interviews are tentatively scheduled for January 26th & January 27th, and you should expect to hear from us by the week before.

Got an interview invite today! Thank you!!

Reactions: 1 users
I got an early acceptance, no interview required!! Anyone else?? Good luck to all of you in your interviews!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
I loved the conversational style that was implemented! I read that in previous years it seemed too scripted, but it was very flowy.

I loved the conversational style that was implemented! I read that in previous years it seemed too scripted, but it was very flowy.

I definitely agree. I went in stressed but it honestly flew very easily and they knew how to make it conversational!!
Hope we hear good news soon :)

Congrats to everyone who got accepted :)
Do we know if they are sending emails out in waves? I haven’t heard anything back

I am an OOS applicant and have not heard anything back. Has anyone from out of state heard anything?

I am an OOS applicant and have not heard anything back. Has anyone from out of state heard anything?
This is the email they sent when I submitted my application. I don’t think they will do an update until then.

Attachments

• IMG_5173.jpeg
    IMG_5173.jpeg
    150.6 KB · Views: 185
How did you get to repeat an interview if you don't mind me asking?

How did you get to repeat an interview if you don't mind me asking?

Me and 7 others had technical difficulties during our interviews, in my case one of the professors had internet issues and for a good chunk of it they couldn’t hear me well so they weren’t able to score us fairly. They’ll repeat our interviews in Jan with the out of state applicants.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Is there like, I know on there website, but is there like an actual information to know what phase we are in. Because I just received the initial email about interviews and that’s it. How do I know if i passed the prerequisites

When did they say fall transcripts had to be sent by?

I called and she said we don’t need to worry about the fall transcript unless we get in…. Someone else can correct me if I am wrong !

has anyone heard whether they are doing early acceptances (without interview) for OOS applicants this year? I haven't seen anyone post about it but they did it last year so not sure.

Hoping we near back soon I’m getting anxious

Reactions: 2 users