You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Tennessee c/o 2028 hopefully
Started by Colebaggettx
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
1st time OOS!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
gracegoesvet
Grace G: Grace Goes Vet
First time OOS! Tennessee is one of my top choices. Good luck everyone!!
First time OOS!
2nd time applicant overall, 1st time to Tennessee OOS! 🙂
haileylee7
Full Member
First time OOS applicant. Good luck everyone 🙂
futuredogtor12
Full Member
2nd time OOS applicant!
This is what i got in my confirmation of the receipt of my application email:I know this is old but it’s the one they have posted?
We have started processing your application.
If you are an in-state applicant, virtual interviews are tentatively scheduled for October 19th & 20th, and you should expect to hear from us by the week before.
If you are an out-of-state applicant, virtual interviews are tentatively scheduled for January 26th & January 27th, and you should expect to hear from us by the week before.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did too!!Just got an invite 🙂 !!! Anyone else?
Congratulations!! Are you in-state or out of state?I got an early acceptance, no interview required!! Anyone else?? Good luck to all of you in your interviews!
First time in-state applicant!Congratulations!! Are you in-state or out of state?
Camme1432
Full Member
Yes lol a 6 day notice 🙃Isn't October 19th and 20th next week??
Camme1432
Full Member
Congratulations Dr! That’s incredible!First time in-state applicant!
Mine is this afternoon!! How was yours?How did everyone’s interview go? 🙂
Mine is this afternoon!! How was yours?
Mine is also this afternoon!! Good luck to you 🙂
I loved the conversational style that was implemented! I read that in previous years it seemed too scripted, but it was very flowy.
I definitely agree. I went in stressed but it honestly flew very easily and they knew how to make it conversational!!
Hope we hear good news soon 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sierra Gibson
New Member
I got my in state acceptance today!!!
annabellegbonds
Full Member
I am an OOS applicant and have not heard anything back. Has anyone from out of state heard anything?
This is the email they sent when I submitted my application. I don’t think they will do an update until then.I am an OOS applicant and have not heard anything back. Has anyone from out of state heard anything?
Attachments
Thank you!! Have you heard back yet?Congratulations Dr! That’s incredible!
How did you get to repeat an interview if you don't mind me asking?
Me and 7 others had technical difficulties during our interviews, in my case one of the professors had internet issues and for a good chunk of it they couldn’t hear me well so they weren’t able to score us fairly. They’ll repeat our interviews in Jan with the out of state applicants.
Camme1432
Full Member
I’m waitlisted! I’m praying that some of y’all are so blessed with opportunity that a spot could open for me! ᵕ̈Thank you!! Have you heard back yet?
gracegoesvet
Grace G: Grace Goes Vet
Anyone know when OOS applicants may hear anything?
Anyone know when OOS applicants may hear anything?
Supposedly a week before the OOS interviews on 1/26 and 1/27
jreissatia
Full Member
Is there like, I know on there website, but is there like an actual information to know what phase we are in. Because I just received the initial email about interviews and that’s it. How do I know if i passed the prerequisites
Abby Moore
Full Member
When did they say fall transcripts had to be sent by?
2002sydney
Full Member
When did they say fall transcripts had to be sent by?
I called and she said we don’t need to worry about the fall transcript unless we get in…. Someone else can correct me if I am wrong !
catmom_rhea
Full Member
has anyone heard whether they are doing early acceptances (without interview) for OOS applicants this year? I haven't seen anyone post about it but they did it last year so not sure.
futuredogtor12
Full Member
Should OOS be hearing for interviews next week ish?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sydney_charette
Full Member
Should OOS be hearing for interviews next week ish?
yes! the website says next week
catmom_rhea
Full Member
where does it say that?yes! the website says next week
sydney_charette
Full Member
where does it say that?
email** my bad, so this week/next week i guess
2002sydney
Full Member
Hoping we near back soon [emoji1694][emoji1694]I’m getting anxious
This is the week and it's probably going to be Friday but it would be lovely if it was before then!Hoping we near back soon [emoji1694][emoji1694]I’m getting anxious
Similar threads
- Replies
- 43
- Views
- 4K