You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Tennessee c/o 2028 hopefully
Started by Colebaggettx
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
There is a day scheduled for tours/info!! March 22ndDoes anyone know if UT does an info/tour day for accepted/waitlisted students?
futurevetH02
Full Member
Oh awesome! Where did you find this?There is a day scheduled for tours/info!! March 22nd
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
texasgal24
Full Member
Oh awesome! Where did you find this?
It was announced at the pre-interview informational zoom. They referred to it as “admitted students day”.
futurevetH02
Full Member
OOS Acceptance!!
annabellegbonds
Full Member
OOS acceptance!
guineapiglover
Full Member
OOS rejection 🙁
texasgal24
Full Member
OOS rejection. It’s my first cycle so I’m not surprised. Hopefully next year [emoji1696]
OOS alternate
Congratulations to those who got an acceptance!
Congratulations to those who got an acceptance!
dvmhopeful2028
Full Member
OOS Acceptance!!
My parents live in California so I can't decide between uoft or midwestern
My parents live in California so I can't decide between uoft or midwestern
futurevetH02
Full Member
Congratulations everyone! Is there a groupchat yet does anyone know?
lgk2023
Full Member
Not sure if one was started back when they sent IS acceptancesCongratulations everyone! Is there a groupchat yet does anyone know?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
futurevetH02
Full Member
Thats what I am thinking as wellNot sure if one was started back when they sent IS acceptances
I’m in the IS acceptance group and I haven’t heard of a chat being madeThats what I am thinking as well
futurevetH02
Full Member
Congrats! Does IS have the same 3/22 accepted students day?I’m in the IS acceptance group and I haven’t heard of a chat being made
I can make a chat if there isn't one yet, or anyone else feel free as well!
lgk2023
Full Member
Where did you see that it's 3/22?Congrats! Does IS have the same 3/22 accepted students day?
I can make a chat if there isn't one yet, or anyone else feel free as well!
lgk2023
Full Member
Wait never mind. Lol 🤣Where did you see that it's 3/22?
Yes the date was in the email with the acceptance letter!Congrats! Does IS have the same 3/22 accepted students day?
I can make a chat if there isn't one yet, or anyone else feel free as well!
futurevetH02
Full Member
futurevetH02
Full Member
Does anyone know when in March we get more info on the accepted students day timing on 3/22 ?
eptesicusfuscus
New Member
Hello!
I am limited to applying to 1-2 schools due to job availability for my partner. My favorite of the two is UTCVM. I am a nontraditional OOS student looking to apply this cycle and beyond.
I’ve scrolled through all the accepted student and UTK forums looking for some additional data (beyond what is provided by UTK and VMCAS) that includes GPAs and experience breakdowns. In the accepted student forums it also looks like almost everyone who has applied was rejected (I get SDN is a smaller community but that can’t be 100% possible, right?).
If you have applied to UTCVM at any point ever could you please share your stats or direct message me! I’ve already contacted admissions but would love to get a better idea of what acceptances/rejections look like. Apologies if this is inappropriate or the incorrect place to post this, will delete if necessary!
Thank you 1,000,000x!
I am limited to applying to 1-2 schools due to job availability for my partner. My favorite of the two is UTCVM. I am a nontraditional OOS student looking to apply this cycle and beyond.
I’ve scrolled through all the accepted student and UTK forums looking for some additional data (beyond what is provided by UTK and VMCAS) that includes GPAs and experience breakdowns. In the accepted student forums it also looks like almost everyone who has applied was rejected (I get SDN is a smaller community but that can’t be 100% possible, right?).
If you have applied to UTCVM at any point ever could you please share your stats or direct message me! I’ve already contacted admissions but would love to get a better idea of what acceptances/rejections look like. Apologies if this is inappropriate or the incorrect place to post this, will delete if necessary!
Thank you 1,000,000x!
dvmhopeful2028
Full Member
I believe they only take like 30 oos per year based on the statistics they posted online so that could be why it seems like no one gets in. I have a 3.97 science and cumulative gpa. I had about 915 hours total with animals. This was my first cycle and I got in to utcvmHello!
I am limited to applying to 1-2 schools due to job availability for my partner. My favorite of the two is UTCVM. I am a nontraditional OOS student looking to apply this cycle and beyond.
I’ve scrolled through all the accepted student and UTK forums looking for some additional data (beyond what is provided by UTK and VMCAS) that includes GPAs and experience breakdowns. In the accepted student forums it also looks like almost everyone who has applied was rejected (I get SDN is a smaller community but that can’t be 100% possible, right?).
If you have applied to UTCVM at any point ever could you please share your stats or direct message me! I’ve already contacted admissions but would love to get a better idea of what acceptances/rejections look like. Apologies if this is inappropriate or the incorrect place to post this, will delete if necessary!
Thank you 1,000,000x!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 43
- Views
- 4K