Tennessee c/o 2028 hopefully

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Crossing my fingers for early this week
me too, but try not to keep your hopes to high, with page 3 of the forum saying hopefully by next friday. This cycle every school seems to be taking up to the last minute of when they said they would notify :(

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS accepted!! Got waitlisted by my in-state yesterday so super excited :)

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
OOS rejection. It’s my first cycle so I’m not surprised. Hopefully next year

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
OOS alternate
Congratulations to those who got an acceptance!

Members don't see this ad :)
OOS Acceptance!!

My parents live in California so I can't decide between uoft or midwestern

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
I’m in the IS acceptance group and I haven’t heard of a chat being made
Congrats! Does IS have the same 3/22 accepted students day?

I can make a chat if there isn't one yet, or anyone else feel free as well!

I made a group for accepted and waitlisted students for anyone who wants to join!

You're invited to my new group 'UTCVM c/o 2028' on GroupMe. Click here to join:
GroupMe

I declined my seat (OOS) today. Hope someone on the alternate list hears good news soon!

Does anyone know when in March we get more info on the accepted students day timing on 3/22 ?

Hello!

I am limited to applying to 1-2 schools due to job availability for my partner. My favorite of the two is UTCVM. I am a nontraditional OOS student looking to apply this cycle and beyond.

I’ve scrolled through all the accepted student and UTK forums looking for some additional data (beyond what is provided by UTK and VMCAS) that includes GPAs and experience breakdowns. In the accepted student forums it also looks like almost everyone who has applied was rejected (I get SDN is a smaller community but that can’t be 100% possible, right?).

If you have applied to UTCVM at any point ever could you please share your stats or direct message me! I’ve already contacted admissions but would love to get a better idea of what acceptances/rejections look like. Apologies if this is inappropriate or the incorrect place to post this, will delete if necessary!
Thank you 1,000,000x!

Hello!

I am limited to applying to 1-2 schools due to job availability for my partner. My favorite of the two is UTCVM. I am a nontraditional OOS student looking to apply this cycle and beyond.

I’ve scrolled through all the accepted student and UTK forums looking for some additional data (beyond what is provided by UTK and VMCAS) that includes GPAs and experience breakdowns. In the accepted student forums it also looks like almost everyone who has applied was rejected (I get SDN is a smaller community but that can’t be 100% possible, right?).

If you have applied to UTCVM at any point ever could you please share your stats or direct message me! I’ve already contacted admissions but would love to get a better idea of what acceptances/rejections look like. Apologies if this is inappropriate or the incorrect place to post this, will delete if necessary!
Thank you 1,000,000x!
I believe they only take like 30 oos per year based on the statistics they posted online so that could be why it seems like no one gets in. I have a 3.97 science and cumulative gpa. I had about 915 hours total with animals. This was my first cycle and I got in to utcvm

Declined my OOS seat this weekend. Hope someone on the alternate list gets an update soon!

I declined my instate seat! Best wishes to anyone who is still waiting

Declined my OOS spot. Good luck to those on the waitlist!

Anyone on the waitlist get moved today? I know those with acceptances had til today to decide on commitment. Good luck everyone ❤️❤️❤️