Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I didn't see a thread with all the A&M applicants together to support/update each other so I thought it might be helpful to make one. I have my interview tomorrow (Monday!) and am pretty nervous about it. 😱 I didn't actually attend TAMU as my undergraduate university, so I'm wondering if they will penalize me for that? I don't have much first hand knowledge about the school, and you can only learn so much on the internet. I am still an in-state applicant and have lived in Texas for most of my life, so that has to count for something right?
On a side note.. I'm so glad to be in Texas for Christmas! I'm not a big fan of snow....
On a side note.. I'm so glad to be in Texas for Christmas! I'm not a big fan of snow....

I did marching band all four years at AU and if I had wanted to do it at A&M I would have had to be in the corps...they seemed to understand, haha.
