This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I applied to UNT, TTU, UTSA, Hardin-Simmons, UMHB, Baylor, USA-Austin, OKC, Southwest Baptist, Mo State, Midwestern-Glendale, and Wichita State.
Interviews: Baylor(video int. 10/1), UMHB(10/4), TTU(11/8), Hardin-Simmons(11/15), USA-Austin (12/6)
Waitlisted: Midwestern- Glendale
Rejected: TBD
Accepted: UMHB
Have not heard from UNT, OKC, SWB, Mo State, Wichita State

Has anyone heard from these schools?
Thanks!
When did you submit your application?

Members don't see this ad.

I applied to UNT, TTU, UTSA, Hardin-Simmons, UMHB, Baylor, USA-Austin, OKC, Southwest Baptist, Mo State, Midwestern-Glendale, and Wichita State.
Interviews: Baylor(video int. 10/1), UMHB(10/4), TTU(11/8), Hardin-Simmons(11/15), USA-Austin (12/6)

Thanks!
For USA-Austin, did you apply for the cohort starting in May? Or fall 2020??

Did anyone get a faculty review email from UTHSCSA and if so how long did they let you know if they are considering an interview?
I just received the faculty review email yesterday...have you heard back from them?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)

Thanks!
I interviewed with UNTHSC on 9/27 and got accepted on 10/9

Reactions: 2 users
I just got accepted into TTUHSC's program at the Lubbock campus! Interview was on 9/27, so exactly 2 weeks ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
I just got accepted into TTUHSC's program at the Lubbock campus! Interview was on 8/27, so exactly 2 weeks ago.
Congrats! I had my interview on that day in Amarillo and am anxiously waiting to hear back. Have you heard of anyone else that has heard back?

Congrats! I had my interview on that day in Amarillo and am anxiously waiting to hear back. Have you heard of anyone else that has heard back?
Hi! I was at the interview on the Amarillo campus the same day as you. I just got my acceptance to the Lubbock Campus today. I wish you the best of luck!!

Hi,

I just got an interview to UTSW! I went and visited campus over the summer (I'm from out of state), but just wondering how the interview process works, and what are aspects that students have really liked/enjoyed about the program? And thoughts on the dallas area of Texas? I am super excited about it!! Thanks!!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed over the phone with Army-Baylor last month.
Also interviewed and was accepted to Texas Tech at the Amarillo campus!
Anyone else have an interview at Angelo State on November 9th?

When did you get the Angelo state interview? and when did you send the application?

I will be there on the 9th! I also have an interview at Texas Tech on the 25th of this month.

I know this is an odd question but has anyone gotten rejections? I submitted most of my applications in August-early September and haven't heard anything, so I'm not sure how to view that.

Asking about Tech, Angelo State, Mary-Hardin Baylor and UTMB

Last edited:
I know this is an odd question but has anyone gotten rejections? I submitted most of my applications in August-early September and haven't heard anything, so I'm not sure how to view that.

Who did you submit to?

oops I should've mentioned that! Tech, Angelo State, UMHB, UTMB

I submitted September 4th and received a confirmation for Tech 10/02 that they have received my application, received a confirmation 10/4 that Angelo State received my application. UMHB contacted me told me 09/16 my application was under reviewed and offered me an interview for 9/27. I postponed the interview though till 10/25. Have you gotten confirmation emails from these schools at all that they have received your application?

I submitted September 4th and received a confirmation for Tech 10/02 that they have received my application, received a confirmation 10/4 that Angelo State received my application. UMHB contacted me told me 09/16 my application was under reviewed and offered me an interview for 9/27. I postponed the interview though till 10/25. Have you gotten confirmation emails from these schools at all that they have received your application?
Yes, I got confimations from them all in August and September, so I'm literally just waiting for an interview offer or rejection.

Yes, I got confimations from them all in August and September, so I'm literally just waiting for an interview offer or rejection.

I know well same here. They do have a lot of applications to review though, so there's a chance they've reviewed the ones sent out in july and early August! Not sure how it works but if it's only been a few weeks since you got a confirmation email, I think there is still a good chance

Just got an interview invitation from UNT taking place on January 10th!

Does anyone know if the Angelo State interview has an essay portion?

Just got an interview invitation from Texas State taking place November 22nd!

Reactions: 3 users
I know TWU Houston has sent out a wave of acceptances. Has anyone that applied to TWU Dallas heard anything?

Does anyone know the process for the interviews at either TXST or UNT? Whether they’ll either be a group or private interview?

Just got an interview invitation from Texas State taking place November 22nd!
I did too! But I'm not sure if I'll be attending since I've been accepted to Texas Tech

do you guys think all the Texas state interviews have been sent out or just the first wave?

Are any of you that have applied to Texas schools and have gotten interviews/acceptances non Texas residents? I am thinking about applying to UMHB, U of Incarnate World and Hardin Simmons but am discouraged by their low out of state acceptance rate. I have already had an interview with Texas Tech but havent heard back so I was thinking about applying to other texas schools

What have you all heard or know about the Texas State program? I haven't heard too much about it. I know about the clinic they have for 2nd year students and that seems really cool. Just wondering what you all may have heard about their program!

Are any of you that have applied to Texas schools and have gotten interviews/acceptances non Texas residents? I am thinking about applying to UMHB, U of Incarnate World and Hardin Simmons but am discouraged by their low out of state acceptance rate. I have already had an interview with Texas Tech but havent heard back so I was thinking about applying to other texas schools

Hi, Im from out of state and I have interviews at both UTSW and UNT, but not until January. The out of state acceptance rates are a little worrisome but I am staying hopeful, and that is awesome you got an interview with Texas Tech, so I am sure there's a possibility you'd hear back from other Texas schools as well!

Hi, Im from out of state and I have interviews at both UTSW and UNT, but not until January. The out of state acceptance rates are a little worrisome but I am staying hopeful, and that is awesome you got an interview with Texas Tech, so I am sure there's a possibility you'd hear back from other Texas schools as well!
Thank you!

I am from out of state, applied to Texas schools only and so far have had interview offers at 4 out of 8 schools

I'm hoping just the first wave. I applied to TXST and haven't heard anything. My application status still says "complete and ready for review".
yeah because i got one and my twin sister who applied hasn't yet so im curious! lol. i saw on a forum last year they notified people on the last day to notify, this year it is november 9th