Texas PT 2018-2019 wave

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congrats!!!
You think they have sent out all acceptances?
No way to know. My last name starts with B so maybe they are just going down the list. I got an email acceptance around 11.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone received a waitlist or rejection email from Texas State? I know they sent out acceptance emails, but I haven't heard anything so I'm wondering what that means.

Has anyone received a waitlist or rejection email from Texas State? I know they sent out acceptance emails, but I haven't heard anything so I'm wondering what that means.
I got an acceptance email and they gave me a deadline of the first week in January. Not sure of the exact date. Probably be another wave after that?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard back from UTHSCSA or UTMB after an interview was conducted?!

Members don't see this ad :)
@prept2018 Congrats on your acceptance! Unfortunately, I was waitlisted. :lame:
I got waitlisted as well :( .. Does anyone know the chances of getting off the waitlist?
Thank you so much! I asked a few people at the interview what the chances are like if you get waitlisted and they all said it changes every year of course, but that there is a good amount of people in their class who came from the waitlist. And some found out as late as like April!

Thank you so much! I asked a few people at the interview what the chances are like if you get waitlisted and they all said it changes every year of course, but that there is a good amount of people in their class who came from the waitlist. And some found out as late as like April!
Is there a way to know where you stand on the list?

I just got an email that I was put on the waiting list. I wonder if it means people who did not receive this email will be accepted? or the opposite? hmm

Has anyone else still not heard anything from texas state? I know they sent out acceptances, but I also know a lot of people who interviewed havent heard back yet. Just wondering if anyone is in the same boat as me!

Ok, check your spam folder. I just checked and I received an email yesterday: alternates.

I randomly checked the UTMB MyStar portal today and saw I was accepted. Still haven’t received an email but just wanted to let anyone else who interviewed know!

I randomly checked the UTMB MyStar portal today and saw I was accepted. Still haven’t received an email but just wanted to let anyone else who interviewed know!
Where do you see that when on my star?

Does it just say your accepted? I don’t know how to use my star!! Hahah
You can see it on your application status and it gives the option to accept or decline..I’m not sure what it would look like for people waitlisted or declined

So I randomly checked my junk mail last night and the UTMB acceptance email was there which they sent the day before I checked the online portal!

I’m just going to go out on a limb and say I’m getting that reject from TWU

Has anyone else still not heard anything from texas state? I know they sent out acceptances, but I also know a lot of people who interviewed havent heard back yet. Just wondering if anyone is in the same boat as me!
I heard back from TXST last Thursday. I was notified via email that I was put on the waitlist.

I’m waiting on Tech as well. Are they having another round of interviews? Anyone know?
I called and they said they’re still doing interviews. They should be sending out invites for those soon. I think there are two in January

I’m an alternate for TWU Houston. I’ve been out of the country for the last week and I just saw the email.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to pass on my spot at TWU Houston so hopefully it gets you in!

Just got accepted to UTEP!!! It's my first choice school so I will be attending in May. Anybody else planning on UTEP this May????

Reactions: 1 users