Texas PT 2018-2019 wave

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got accepted to UTEP!!! It's my first choice school so I will be attending in May. Anybody else planning on UTEP this May????
Congrats, top two choice for me as well! I got accepted too!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone interviewed at UNT? If so, can you describe your experience? I was invited to their interview for next week, 1/18, and would appreciate any advice! Thanks!

Just got accepted to UTEP!!! It's my first choice school so I will be attending in May. Anybody else planning on UTEP this May????
I got in at UTEP also but I have to decide between UTEP and TWU Dallas. Not sure what I’m going to do...it’s nice cuz I live here in El Paso, but I hear twu is incredible!

I was placed on the alternate list for UTEP yesterday. Does anybody have or know anybody with success stories of getting off this alternate list?

Does anyone have updates on UT Southwestern? Thanks!
I am wondering the same thing haha. I know they said within 10 days, but most of the students said they had heard back within two days.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was placed on the alternate list for UTEP yesterday. Does anybody have or know anybody with success stories of getting off this alternate list?
I'm in the same boat as yourself. Got the notice on Thursday and only briefly communicated with Dr.G.
I've consulted with several of the therapists that I shadowed as well as some grad students I had class with.
It seems that waitlist is better than nothing and that every school just about will get someone from a waitlist.
If not that would be assuming that all applicants accepted well...accepted. My understanding is that this is usually not the case.

Is anyone still under faculty review at Texas Tech?? I’ve been in the same status for ever. I dont know if its good or bad news

Not sure about the faculty review, but I did get an email today that I was pulled off the waitlist. However, they said it was an error lol
Oh man. That's annoying. You would think they would be a little more careful with things of this nature.

For those who have interviewed at UNT already, what was it like? Was it group or individual? Any pointers? I have my interview on Friday!

Not sure about the faculty review, but I did get an email today that I was pulled off the waitlist. However, they said it was an error lol
Aahh sorry to hear that!!! I keep on calling them and checking the admission status and it says under review!! They say they haven’t review my application yet!! So idk

Is anyone here in the waitlist for UT health SA?? If so, have y’all heard anything back??

I Have a feeling that we wont hear back from UTsouthwestern until either Friday or Monday. I think they dont count the weekends as part of the 7-10 days. I just really want to know

Has anyone accepted their seat at UTMB? It would be nice to get to know some future classmates before the Fall!

Really? Just got my call and she said I have until Monday to accept it!
Oops you're right! I have till Monday as well. Sorry I must've misread or misheard lol I just rechecked my email today and sent in the docs she asked for.

Did you recieve anything about being on the waitlist before you got the acceptance call?

No, I didn’t receive anything after the interview, except the email that said that decisions would be out in a few days. From what I have seen, they sent out first round of offers around the 17th and I think I actually was waitlisted, but they didn’t tell me I was.

If you are wait listed at UTHSCSA there really isn't a set time they reach out to folks. Pretty much they send out offers as students accept/decline/rescind offers, and I have heard of students getting acceptance notices as late as may.

Good luck!

No, I didn’t receive anything after the interview, except the email that said that decisions would be out in a few days. From what I have seen, they sent out first round of offers around the 17th and I think I actually was waitlisted, but they didn’t tell me I was.

I think you're right. I emailed UT Southwestern yesterday because I haven't heard from them since the few days email. They replied and said I was on the unofficial wait list but the cohort is not yet full.

Anyone heard anything from TWU’s waitlist?
Nope. I think most people will get called off the wait list around February/March according to the email I received. I'm hoping to hear back before April about an acceptance but fingers crossed. Are you trying for Dallas or Houston?

Nope. I think most people will get called off the wait list around February/March according to the email I received. I'm hoping to hear back before April about an acceptance but fingers crossed. Are you trying for Dallas or Houston?
Houston! You?

UT Health pulled me off the waitlist today. However, I am choosing to attend a diff program. Hope you get the spot @Betoja25 !!

UT Health pulled me off the waitlist today. However, I am choosing to attend a diff program. Hope you get the spot @Betoja25 !!
I did get pull off the waitlist last week!!! Im so excited!!! Good luck when do you start in the program you chose??

I did get pull off the waitlist last week!!! Im so excited!!! Good luck when do you start in the program you chose??

Congrats man! That is awesome! I start in May, so just a little sooner than you.

Got into my top choice so I gave up my seat at Texas State.

Reactions: 1 users