The "Everything you want to say about Arizona" thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

primerz

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Go ahead, spill your guts:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

HOT in the summer.
warm in the winter.
Great places to play golf.
Water tastes gross.
Snowbirds.

What is the point of creating this thread that couldn't possibly be covered in numerous other ASDOH threads?

Too many old people.
Worst dental school, ever (just kidding).

Members don't see this ad :)
So many places to play that it boggles my mind. Over 125 places within 25 miles.

So many snowbirds that it boggles my mind.

It's also hot (93 degrees yesterday, and more of the same today).

Originally posted by ItsGavinC
So many places to play that it boggles my mind. Over 125 places within 25 miles.

So many snowbirds that it boggles my mind.

It's also hot (93 degrees yesterday, and more of the same today).

Try driving through Sun City.

This is a stupid thread. What was the OP thinking (or smoking).

Was born in AZ and plan to spend the rest of my life here!!! I absolutely love it!!! (Although I will attend dental school elsewhere) Here goes some miscellaneous info. regarding my state:

Water IS gross, but overall the people are great, the weather is great, it's right next to Mexico, close to Las Vegas, California, etc. Most years, you are able to snow ski in the high altitudes. Arizona is the only place in the US where 4 desserts meet. 1) Sonoran dessert (biggest dessert comprised of most southern/central part of the state; 2) small area of the Mohave dessert located in the western part of the state; 3) small area of the Chihuahuan dessert located in the south/east part of the state and finally we have the Great Basin which is the next biggest dessert in AZ located in the Colorado Plateau (North). Sonoran dessert is hot and Great Basin dessert is cold.

Sorry I got carried away with some miscellaneous information. But as I said earlier, I love this place!!!!