Midwestern-Arizona Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Haven't gotten a call or email but my portal changed. Now I have access to the accepted student checklist

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Do we think that if we haven’t heard anything and no portal update it’s over? Or is there still hope?

accepted through mwu's portal via accepted/matriculation updates!

Reactions: 1 user
Did you find this when you checked the portal? Or have you been checking all day and it updated? If that makes sense
Not OP but I was personally checking the portal since morning and it updated for me with the accepted checklist! Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Received an email saying admission committee haven't finalized decision on my application. What does that mean?

Received an email saying admission committee haven't finalized decision on my application. What does that mean?
it means they haven't finalized a decision on your application...

any movement for anyone via waitlist/offer/interview?

Accepted via phone call. Missed their phone call this morning at work and called back to hear the acceptance from a faculty member.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Accepted via phone call. Missed their phone call this morning at work and called back to hear the acceptance from a faculty member.
Hey, if you don't mind can I ask you your stats? Were you waitlisted or committe didn't finalized a decision on your application on 15th Dec?

Accepted checklist available to me, though haven't been called. Prob tmrw

Portal was updated yesterday but received the email today as well 10:40 AM PST !

Declined my seat. Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 1 users
Declined my seat today. Best of luck to everyone who's been waiting.

So many people are decling their seat & me over hear still waiting for getting off of waiting list

I’d also like to know. Been on the alternate list since Dec 15th.

anyone that interviewed in Jan heard back? i havent heard anything basically ghosted after my jan 26 interview