You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The Good PWWace - GAME THREAD
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Skill issue
Or may not know for a while if affiliations and win cons aren’t immediately revealed
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A free tip for distinguishing is that I almost never post anything but tallies on thread as a mod. Not even to answer game mech questions.AM I keep forgetting you’re playing so I’m like why are you mod posting stuff
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Tbh I just assumed we'd be yeeting people with antithetical wincons to our own.I mean it’s not like everyone is pure or it wouldn’t be helpful to yeet people. We just don’t know what scum is actually going to look like yet
Which will be fun to try to do without flips
So idk
Damn son. Where'd ya go?
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I definitely believe everyone is good and there are no bad guys, except all of us who vote out our fellow villagers while believing there are no bad guysI choose to believe in the lack of wolves. Though I have no idea how death occurs otherwise.
But I guess that's why we aren't making assumptions.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
NUH UH THE IMMUNITY IS FOR D1 TOO YA DONUTFROM BEING N1’D I CAN D1 YOU IF YOU WANNA FITE ME DUBZ
THIS SHIRT IS ABOUT TO GET REAL
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
"I'm not a failed DJ. I'm pre-successful." Day 1 Vote Tally
apop ()
rae (1) - AM
CG ()
fruit (1) - Barky
PSV (1) - fruit
samac (1) - DubZ
DubZ (2) - Clem, samac
6/16 voting
Missing: people who aren't voting up there ^
Vote closes at 9 PM EST tomorrow ,11/30 (~23.75 hours)
apop ()
rae (1) - AM
CG ()
fruit (1) - Barky
PSV (1) - fruit
samac (1) - DubZ
DubZ (2) - Clem, samac
6/16 voting
Missing: people who aren't voting up there ^
Vote closes at 9 PM EST tomorrow ,11/30 (~23.75 hours)
Ya knowOr may not know for a while if affiliations and win cons aren’t immediately revealed
I think the mods made this to be the bad place for Samac cause that rule is gonna make my eye twitch.
Supernatural II was rough for me with blank flips. AND I WAS A WOLF this is gonna be 10 time worse.
BULLSHIRT!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The audacity
fruitsalad
Full Member
But you’re in the lead benchNUH UH THE IMMUNITY IS FOR D1 TOO YA DONUT
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
There I was, trying to help samac actually attain that lofty dream of being a d1 yeet. And this is the thanks I get!!
Why you do this
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
THATS A JESTER DREAM DUBZThere I was, trying to help samac actually attain that lofty dream of being a d1 yeet. And this is the thanks I get!!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
How was I supposed to know that?!THATS A JESTER DREAM DUBZ
YOU WERE THE MODHow was I supposed to know that?!
i'm not great at rules reading, but no vote is an option, yes?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Dubz mods?!YOU WERE THE MOD
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
AND HERE I THOUGHT YOU'D FORGOTTENYOU WERE THE MOD
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
We didn't explicitly say it isn't, so I'm gonna say yes, and if wine!SAR says no, then we'll fite over it.i'm not great at rules reading, but no vote is an option, yes?
Everything.
Jk no I’m just like “why are you solving and strategizing”
Nah this mods just here to **** post
The way I just cackled ruby doo thinks I’m brokenAND HERE I THOUGHT YOU'D FORGOTTEN
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Lmao we should not be allowed in the same game thread
We didn't explicitly say it isn't, so I'm gonna say yes, and if wine!SAR says no, then we'll fite over it.
Why are there three pages already? Are there cliff notes? Am I dead? Is everything fine or bonzer?
This really is just for me. 😈We didn't explicitly say it isn't, so I'm gonna say yes, and if wine!SAR says no, then we'll fite over it.
No. This is cruel and unusual punishment for the noobsLmao we should not be allowed in the same game thread
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You still haven't followed the instructions about the rules post or role PMs so you're not playing yet as far as I can tellThis really is just for me. 😈

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
inb4 it's me in f4 and I vote because sleep sucks
this is not a ploy to make sure nobody lets me live to f4
My badWhy are there three pages already? Are there cliff notes? Am I dead? Is everything fine or bonzer?
I was really forking excited
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Why wouldn't everyone be pure? How did they get to the good place?I mean it’s not like everyone is pure or it wouldn’t be helpful to yeet people. We just don’t know what scum is actually going to look like yet
YOU WANNA BE ALIVE AT F4inb4 it's me in f4 and I vote because sleep sucks
this is not a ploy to make sure nobody lets me live to f4
Ma’am. This is where we’re different beasts
IF IM ALIVE IN F4 WITH DUBZ SHE DID IT TO ME
SHES ALWAYS TOLD ME SHE WILL
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Damn son. Where'd ya go?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I GOT AN AM ANGERYinb4 it's me in f4 and I vote because sleep sucks
this is not a ploy to make sure nobody lets me live to f4
I CAN DIE NOW
YEET AWAY SAMAC
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
No omg the crossed out line was reverse psychologyYOU WANNA BE ALIVE AT F4
Ma’am. This is where we’re different beasts
IF IM ALIVE IN F4 WITH DUBZ SHE DID IT TO ME
SHES ALWAYS TOLD ME SHE WILL
How's the thread treatin ya?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
But also yes if we're both alive at f4 I definitely dragged you there somehow, sorry not sorry
THOSE ARE EASY TO GETI GOT AN AM ANGERY
I CAN DIE NOW
YEET AWAY SAMAC
WOLFY BEHAVIOR TO WORK SO HARD DUBZ
HEY AM
I LIKE MARGARITAS
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Aw no, not the AM sad 🙁 I'm really torn between my desire to die early (and often!) and my desire to play with AM and yell at samac
N3 is the sweet spot. Get to play for a few cycles but not have a lot of pressure on your shoulders.Aw no, not the AM sad 🙁 I'm really torn between my desire to die early (and often!) and my desire to play with AM and yell at samac
I like my N3 deaths
N2 if it’s a small game.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Okay I think I've decided I'm gonna watch The Good Place during day cycles (when I'm not at work and stuff) and then watch Stranger Things during night cycles hmmyes
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That's a strategy post, I swear
Because then why yeetWhy wouldn't everyone be pure? How did they get to the good place?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Me: The yelling was good and pure. Feels like village samac.
Also me: We're all village
Also me: We're all village
It would actually be hilarious if I played that last game repeatedly going oops all villagers and shorty was like “oh yeah that’s it. That’s what we do in the good place”Me: The yelling was good and pure. Feels like village samac.
Also me: We're all village![]()
I refuse to believe it tho
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Okay I have a theory
That we have to have a certain percentage of villagers meet their wincons, in order to then collectively win
Or...something like that
Since the rules said we have to work together to meet individual wincons and therefore win as a team
That we have to have a certain percentage of villagers meet their wincons, in order to then collectively win
Or...something like that
Since the rules said we have to work together to meet individual wincons and therefore win as a team
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
But it SAYS SO RIGHT HEREIt would actually be hilarious if I played that last game repeatedly going oops all villagers and shorty was like “oh yeah that’s it. That’s what we do in the good place”
I refuse to believe it tho
5.) We're trying something new in The Good Place because it's paradise! There are no bad guys here! Village must work together to attain their individual wincons in order to win as a team! As some wincons can still be met post-mortem, individual villager wincons will not be revealed until the conclusion of the game.
Wincon more like wimconOkay I have a theory
That we have to have a certain percentage of villagers meet their wincons, in order to then collectively win
Or...something like that
Since the rules said we have to work together to meet individual wincons and therefore win as a team
Similar threads
- Replies
- 330
- Views
- 22K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 97K