-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The Muppets WW (Speed Edition) Game Thread
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Everyone, I hate to do this but: @Crayola227 has been added to the roster. Feel free to vote for her now that she is playing
I think we love waffles far too much for this to ever happen in a speed gameI assumed it meant if someone is in the lead and all defenses have been given and there is little movement expected
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh gawd...
It's finally happening!
Yeet Kras
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Depends on the setup lol kd did say this one wasn't necessarily gonna be basic after allI think we love waffles far too much for this to ever happen in a speed game
It's finally happening!
Yeet Kras
I do feel like I owe you a Kras vote
really?Unyeet Sin
Yeet Cray
welcome on board!
Is this supposed to be role hinting or something because I also feel a certain type of way about thatMakes sense, I am a very emotive muppet
#### yeet sunshine ###
Pressure needs to be applied here
Pressure needs to be applied here
So any thoughts on who you’re gonna vote for then?I feel a type of way towards Pippy, not sure if good or bad. Everyone else Is just a bunch of random votes for their friends/sibling
You want one?really?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
How come?#### yeet sunshine ###
Pressure needs to be applied here
Unyeet mayo
Yeet kras
Yeet kras
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeet CraySo any thoughts on who you’re gonna vote for then?
This felt a little off somehowYeet Kras
Salt vote
Ehhhhh I ask all kinds of dumb questions in thread regardless of affiliation. It also makes me look like I’m participating even if it means nothing!I was going to explain plurality/majority but others said it much more succinctly lol
Tiny village twinge for this though. I would kinda expect a wolf to want to clarify about majority in wolfchat and keep it quiet in thread in hopes villagers will forget about it and do something dumb.
Okay, why?Yeet Cray
Actual village points for this statement.Ehhhhh I ask all kinds of dumb questions in thread regardless of affiliation. It also makes me look like I’m participating even if it means nothing!![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Retaliation?Yeet Cray
It brought a smile to my face.This felt a little off somehow
why are you trying to talk yourself out of getting village points?Ehhhhh I ask all kinds of dumb questions in thread regardless of affiliation. It also makes me look like I’m participating even if it means nothing!![]()
Day 1: Aren't We All (A Bit) Dead Inside Yeet Tally
Sinfonian ()
mayo ()
AM ()
alissa (2) - BigCats, DubZ
Pippy (1) - genny
BigCats (1) - alissa
kras (3) - Sinfonian, Zenge, AM
genny (1) - Pippy
DubZ (1) - mayo
Cray ()
sunshine (1) - Cray
10/13
Missing: @Viscernable @kraskadva @sunshinefl
Yeet/Vote deadline closes at 7:30pm Eastern (~10 minutes)
Sinfonian ()
mayo ()
AM ()
alissa (2) - BigCats, DubZ
Pippy (1) - genny
BigCats (1) - alissa
kras (3) - Sinfonian, Zenge, AM
genny (1) - Pippy
DubZ (1) - mayo
Cray ()
sunshine (1) - Cray
10/13
Missing: @Viscernable @kraskadva @sunshinefl
Yeet/Vote deadline closes at 7:30pm Eastern (~10 minutes)
Exciting, isn't it?Is this supposed to be role hinting or something because I also feel a certain type of way about that
You should try it sometime. It's very freeing.
Huh, I don’t get how a certain setup would end waffling but I look forward to finding out as I experience more weird and role madness games!Depends on the setup lol kd did say this one wasn't necessarily gonna be basic after all
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Info roles!Huh, I don’t get how a certain setup would end waffling but I look forward to finding out as I experience more weird and role madness games!
Okay, why?
not much to go off, saw her vote me before I even knew she was alive because of the way the thread loadsRetaliation?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Because they seem like very liberally-applied village points and I don’t particularly trust themwhy are you trying to talk yourself out of getting village points?
Also wolfyTrue
Unyeet Kras
Yeet DubZ
Saltier vote
#### unyeet sunny ####
#### yeet mayo ###
As a general policy for reading sunny or because of what she’s posted so far?#### yeet sunshine ###
Pressure needs to be applied here
umm does this actually count if my name is spelled wrong? Also any reasoning for voting me?Unyeet kras, yeet alyssa
I joined to play with my sister - ideally for more than one round... also I know what plurality means 🤫
Also wolfy
#### unyeet sunny ####
#### yeet mayo ###
In what possible way?
Feels opportunistic lolUnyeet Sin
Yeet Cray
welcome on board!
And thank you
unyeet cray
yeet Allissa
yeet Allissa
We all owe everyone a kras voteI do feel like I owe you a Kras vote
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why?Sorry guys formatting posts on my phone is way too hard on new sdn
#####unvote alissa
vote Vis######
Let's spread them out shall we... keep the fun comingWe all owe everyone a kras vote
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
A vote a day keeps the doctor awayLet's spread them out shall we... keep the fun coming
But then there’s waffling about whether to trust the info giverInfo roles!
I gave him village points just for implying muppets were the good guys (without much opening writeup, figured must be from role PM)Sorry guys formatting posts on my phone is way too hard on new sdn
#####unvote alissa
vote Vis######
Sunny's response to this post is sus. I always worry about when it's obv someone is doing what someone else wants that it's wolfy appeasement.So any thoughts on who you’re gonna vote for then?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
unyeet bigcats yeet sunshine her vote on me seems opportunisticunyeet cray
yeet Allissa
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That's pretty silly tbhI gave him village points just for implying muppets were the good guys (without much opening writeup, figured must be from role PM)
Do you have reason to believe wolves can't be muppets?I gave him village points just for implying muppets were the good guys (without much opening writeup, figured must be from role PM)
but this is a muppet gameI gave him village points just for implying muppets were the good guys (without much opening writeup, figured must be from role PM)
I want to see if I'm getting better at reading Sunny.How come?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K