The Official Camping-on-SDN-waiting-for-waitlist-movement Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This month is going by slowly! I wish I just knew the outcome of it all so I could stop the wondering...

Members don't see this ad.

This month is going by slowly! I wish I just knew the outcome of it all so I could stop the wondering...

yeah, same here. outcome, just gimme the outcome!!!

yeah, same here. outcome, just gimme the outcome!!!

Yeh I pretty much wanna know too so I can plan for next year whether it be reapplying, retaking MCAT, or moving across the country. Geebus!

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeh I pretty much wanna know too so I can plan for next year whether it be reapplying, retaking MCAT, or moving across the country. Geebus!

Sometimes I wish I lived near a cliff...

Hopefully you hear something soon :luck:

My dad tried to convince me multiple (3) times that I should be trying to convince my undergrad school that rejected me to 'reconsider my application.'

It's so frustrating, it's like yeah I'm already pissed about 0 acceptances and waiting on waitlists, ******ed suggestions like that really don't help. :confused: Reconsider their rejection? Huhhhhhh?

Let me just draft that letter up.... after careful consideration, I will be unable to offer you the chance to reject me and thus appreciate you re-instating my application for the 2007 entering class. Thank you? :idea:

This is driving me nuts... what's worse, my mom wont stop reading SDN. (hi mom)

She'll be like... "so-and-so sent in a LOR and got accepted of the waitlist, maybe you can ask Dr. _______ for a LOR"

*burnout*

:laugh: That's awesome!