2017 ***The Official Dental College of Georgia C/O 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because im trying to form a theory based on the times people get waitlisted. As far as I know there is an order and about 50% get accepted. There was a post a few years ago where someone said 30 people were waitlisted and 18 got called.

Show us what you got Malka.

Members don't see this ad :)
offered a position today but I turned it down since I had already committed to my state school, good luck guys!

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone care to update? 6 weeks since the last post.
I'll go first: I'm still on the waitlist and have heard nothing from DCG.

I’m still waitlisted too. I haven’t heard anything since December.

Waitlisted as well and haven't heard anything yet. Movement seems to be really slow this year compared to last year's thread. Not sure what to make of that.

You should call and ask if the class is full/when you should expect to hear back! Right now there is 128 people in the DCG 2022 facebook group but some of those are D2s

I just called DCG and she said there has been pretty significant movement on the waitlist and there still is movement happening (this is for in-state). They just have to wait till people withdraw. Also, if you call they will look up your name on the waitlist and give you a range of where you are and how many people are in front of you!

I just called DCG and she said there has been pretty significant movement on the waitlist and there still is movement happening (this is for in-state). They just have to wait till people withdraw. Also, if you call they will look up your name on the waitlist and give you a range of where you are and how many people are in front of you!
I called last week and was told (from what I can recall lol) that 4 people had moved off the waitlist. Did Mrs. Perry give you an idea of how many more people have moved off?

I called last week and was told (from what I can recall lol) that 4 people had moved off the waitlist. Did Mrs. Perry give you an idea of how many more people have moved off?

She didn't tell me exactly how many but she just said that there's been a good amount of movement and then she told me where I am on the list and that they could still call you in June so it's all a waiting game!

Hey guys! I talked to the office and they mentioned a Group A and Group B for waitlist, what do you think that means for me and my chances of getting in as an out-of-state student?? they told me I am in group B and that group A gets called first, but they couldn't tell me how far down the list I am. Georgia is my favorite school, i'm pretty sad about this news :(

Hey guys! I talked to the office and they mentioned a Group A and Group B for waitlist, what do you think that means for me and my chances of getting in as an out-of-state student?? they told me I am in group B and that group A gets called first, but they couldn't tell me how far down the list I am. Georgia is my favorite school, i'm pretty sad about this news :(
Just a complete guess but I bet group A is in state candidates and group B is out-of-state

I'm not sure either. I believe there are separate waitlists for in state vs. out of state applicants so, like Alemmy said, it could be referring to that.

Reactions: 1 user
Accepted off the waitlist yesterday. Apparently it’s moving really slow this year, so don’t lose hope completely if you’re still playing the waiting game.

Reactions: 1 user
I finally got an acceptance call this past Thursday!!!

Reactions: 2 users
Is science GPA more important than BCP GPA for georgia dental school? Or is BCP GPA more important?

offered a position today but I turned it down since I had already committed to my state school, good luck guys!
Dear Wu, I am glad that you made it to your state school. All the best wishes to your future endeavor in Dentistry.

Status
Not open for further replies.