*** The Official Nova Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your aadsas?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations to everyone who has already been accepted! Did your portal update already as well, or was it just a phone call?

Congratulations to everyone who has already been accepted! Did your portal update already as well, or was it just a phone call?
No portal change from "Invited for Interview." Only the phone call

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone else get a call?
Does anyone know if they're done making calls?

Reactions: 2 users
Just got my call!! I literally can't believe it :soexcited:
Canadian Applicant

Reactions: 4 users
Maybe they are calling east to west? For all the rest that get acceptances, post your residence and maybe we can find a trend...

Just a thought

Got an acceptance call! My dream school! Thank you so much Dr. Lippman! Congrats to all future classmates, really excited to meet you guys.:highfive:

For those who are reading the thread for next application cycle, I'm a reapplicant, non-traditional, had many odds set against me but with DEDICATION, help of many friends, family, and strong faith, I was able to earn this acceptance. Looking forward to learning dentistry!

Thank you to all the supportive people at sdn!

Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
So if you didn't get a rejection letter what are the odds you get a call. I'm buggin out.

I do not know but I am still hopeful.

Got the call!!!!!!

California resident

Reactions: 1 users
Accepted, Canadian applicant!

Accepted!! Michigan resident. I was brushing my teeth when I saw a call from Davie. I got so nervous that I pressed the wrong button on my phone and it went to voice-mail haha

Reactions: 3 users
Accepted!! Michigan resident. I was brushing my teeth when I saw a call from Davie. I got so nervous that I pressed the wrong button on my phone and it went to voice-mail haha

Congrats!!! Do you mind sharing what letter your last name starts with ?

Congrats!!! Do you mind sharing what letter your last name starts with ?

I dont think they are going in order of last name because mine is very near to the end and I got the call this morning!

God have mercy on my soul

Reactions: 4 users
I have a feeling all the calls may be done guys. C0ngrats to everyone who got in

I have a feeling all the calls may be done guys. C0ngrats to everyone who got in

I don't think they're done. I thought I remembered Dr Lippman saying he's calling until the end of the day? Anyone else heard that too ?

For those of you that got ACCEPTED, can you post your stats and if you're in state or out of state?

I don't think they're done. I thought I remembered Dr Lippman saying he's calling until the end of the day? Anyone else heard that too ?
I hope you're right. Just disheartening when all your friends have heard back already

Reactions: 5 users
I got the acceptance call earlier this morning! :soexcited: Was anyone else who got the call smart enough to ask about the timeline for when we should be getting a letter/email with deposit info?

I got the acceptance call earlier this morning! :soexcited: Was anyone else who got the call smart enough to ask about the timeline for when we should be getting a letter/email with deposit info?
lol I'm on the same boat! I couldn't form sentences and just kept saying thank you... now I have so many questions

Within the week

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Got the call on my way to work this morning. Really wasn't expecting it considering I just had my interview yesterday.

I got my acceptance call this morning around 10am!!! So happy! Texas boy moving to Florida here!:)

Got the call on my way to work this morning. Really wasn't expecting it considering I just had my interview yesterday.

Me too!! I interviewed yesterday too!! :D

Just called them since I haven't heard anything from them and pretty much it seems like if you didn't get a call you have to wait probably till tomorrow to find out what your status is.

Did anyone's portal status change?

I got the acceptance call earlier this morning! :soexcited: Was anyone else who got the call smart enough to ask about the timeline for when we should be getting a letter/email with deposit info?[/Q
Just called them since I haven't heard anything from them and pretty much it seems like if you didn't get a call you have to wait probably till tomorrow to find out what your status is.
hey do you mind telling me who you spoke to so I can call?

I hope there's still a chance because I really liked this school and got no call :/

I got a call this morning :soexcited: still can't believe it! I am a FL resident..

I wonder when we'll find out if we're waitlisted

Status
Not open for further replies.