You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
*** The Official Roseman Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***
Started by myerss
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Could you tell me how long you had to wait to hear back from the school? Being under review for over two months, does it mean that i dont have any hope for an interview any more? Thanks.The interview dates we have marked off on our calendars are 11/20, 1/15, 1/29, 2/12, 2/26, and 3/18. I didn't interview until January last year and was invited sometime in Dec.
Would you know if they'll be inviting ~40 interviewees each for morning and afternoon in all these dates? That worries me cause I was pre-dec and how my chances are, will they still give acceptances to fill 80 seats on dec-1? Don't know how many will accept after. Thanks!The interview dates we have marked off on our calendars are 11/20, 1/15, 1/29, 2/12, 2/26, and 3/18. I didn't interview until January last year and was invited sometime in Dec.
I wonder the same thing! Roseman is my top choice but it seems like a long shot to get the dec 1 acceptance with only 80 seats !Would you know if they'll be inviting ~40 interviewees each for morning and afternoon in all these dates? That worries me cause I was pre-dec and how my chances are, will they still give acceptances to fill 80 seats on dec-1? Don't know how many will accept after. Thanks!
Does anyone know anything about the "last 30 credit hours gpa"? ...I emailed Roseman and they said AADSAS calculates this but when I called AADSAS they had no idea what I was talking about. I went to a quarter school so I'm not sure how to calculate it. I was interested in knowing what my gpa was for this.
Would you know if they'll be inviting ~40 interviewees each for morning and afternoon in all these dates? That worries me cause I was pre-dec and how my chances are, will they still give acceptances to fill 80 seats on dec-1? Don't know how many will accept after. Thanks!
They did this last year when I interviewed, so about ~80 students per interview date (my classmate said the same thing, he interviewed there a month after I did).
Does anyone know anything about the "last 30 credit hours gpa"? ...I emailed Roseman and they said AADSAS calculates this but when I called AADSAS they had no idea what I was talking about. I went to a quarter school so I'm not sure how to calculate it. I was interested in knowing what my gpa was for this.
I believe each credit counts for a different number of "credit-hours" depending on whether you're at a semester or quarter system university.
Could you tell me how long you had to wait to hear back from the school? Being under review for over two months, does it mean that i dont have any hope for an interview any more? Thanks.
I found out I was under review in like August or something like that. You still have a good chance for an interview. I also didn't think I was going to get an interview even after being accepted to other schools. They interview and accept a lot of people post-dec. since Roseman is a back up school for most people due to the cost. Fortunately, I received an Army scholarship so I didn't take cost into consideration.
They do have the normal 80 people per day. However, you still have a good chance if you do well in the interview. There are a lot of people accepted post Dec. such as myself. A lot of people get into a cheaper school and go there instead.Would you know if they'll be inviting ~40 interviewees each for morning and afternoon in all these dates? That worries me cause I was pre-dec and how my chances are, will they still give acceptances to fill 80 seats on dec-1? Don't know how many will accept after. Thanks!
Thank you! I can just hope for the best. I was pre-decThey do have the normal 80 people per day. However, you still have a good chance if you do well in the interview. There are a lot of people accepted post Dec. such as myself. A lot of people get into a cheaper school and go there instead.
Did anyone's status change on aadsas from "invite for interview" to anything else? Mine is still the same.
Morning! You? 🙂Congratulations! Morning or afternoon session?
Does anyone know how the group interview session will work? Interviewing on the 20th as well!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know how the group interview session will work? Interviewing on the 20th as well!
They have you do a group activity/presentation in front of half of the candidates during the "group interview." Topics of presentation change since they know we read SDN
Sounds greatI'll see you there 🙂
anybody staying at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City now?
anyone else have a portal change?
11/18/2015 Received/Under Review
i had my app complete since 7/7.
sign of an interview????
11/18/2015 Received/Under Review
i had my app complete since 7/7.
sign of an interview????

Last edited:
Mine did....am I thirsty for thinking it's almost interview time?=)
hahaha I'm thinkin the same wayMine did....am I thirsty for thinking it's almost interview time?=)
I'm staying at another place, but I have a car rented. Anyone needs ride let me know!!anybody staying at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City now?
anyone else have an portal change?
11/18/2015 Received/Under Review
i had my app complete since 7/7.
sign of an interview????![]()
Mine changed too! I'm really hoping this means good news soon!
Yep, flight gets in at midnight lolGot an interview on the 20th afternoon 🙂 anyone flying?
I'll see you there 🙂
I'll see you both there!
anyone else have an portal change?
11/18/2015 Received/Under Review
i had my app complete since 7/7.
sign of an interview????![]()
Hope u arrive safely!Yep, flight gets in at midnight lol
I'll see you both there!
anyone else have an portal change?
11/18/2015 Received/Under Review
i had my app complete since 7/7.
sign of an interview????![]()
Likewise...mine changed too & I was complete in mid-August
I interviewed last month and my aadsas still says, "invite for interview" but the date changed from 9/30 to 11/18.
Keep your hopes up! They interview a decent amount of times post-dec looking back at the class of 2019 thread.
Keep your hopes up! They interview a decent amount of times post-dec looking back at the class of 2019 thread.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone call in regarding the "Decision Date Update" on AADSAS? Mine also has changed on 11/18/15, but I haven't gotten an email or a call? :|
Figured I'd ask in case someone already spoke with the admissions people.
Figured I'd ask in case someone already spoke with the admissions people.
I interviewed last month and my aadsas still says, "invite for interview" but the date changed from 9/30 to 11/18.
Keep your hopes up! They interview a decent amount of times post-dec looking back at the class of 2019 thread.
Same. Mine "invite for interview" changed to 11/18
I was wondering the same thing ! this is scary . 1 more week yallDid anyone call in regarding the "Decision Date Update" on AADSAS? Mine also has changed on 11/18/15, but I haven't gotten an email or a call? :|
Figured I'd ask in case someone already spoke with the admissions people.
hang in there 🙂
I hope this updated for everyone and not just those who don't get in.... maybe I will call tomorrow morning.
did anyone's not change date of 'invited for interview'? even after they interviewed? I hope that doesn't mean we didn't get in...I hope this updated for everyone and not just those who don't get in.... maybe I will call tomorrow morning.
Mine hasn't either. This is making me nervoussssssssdid anyone's not change date of 'invited for interview'? even after they interviewed? I hope that doesn't mean we didn't get in...

Hello Everyone! I interviewed Oct. 23rd in the morning. I know there was rumor of Roseman issuing phone calls for students they really wanted right away...Has anyone received a call? They had mentioned Nov. 30th....but other current students said in the past they have been called 2 weeks later.
I interviewed on September 18th at Roseman and they made it very clear in our Q&A portion that they will not have any contact (regarding acceptance) with the potential students until December 1st. They could have just been saying that lol, but someone asked if there was a possibility that we would hear something before the 1st and they said that they value professionalism and no one will hear about acceptance until the first day in December. Only one more weekHello Everyone! I interviewed Oct. 23rd in the morning. I know there was rumor of Roseman issuing phone calls for students they really wanted right away...Has anyone received a call? They had mentioned Nov. 30th....but other current students said in the past they have been called 2 weeks later.

Did anyone call in regarding the "Decision Date Update" on AADSAS? Mine also has changed on 11/18/15, but I haven't gotten an email or a call? :|
Figured I'd ask in case someone already spoke with the admissions people.
Same. Mine "invite for interview" changed to 11/18
did anyone's not change date of 'invited for interview'? even after they interviewed? I hope that doesn't mean we didn't get in...
This is just a wild guess, but there's a possibility that Roseman updates their entire database of applicants to AADSAS, so applicants can at least have some kind of info on the portal to know their application status. I think that even though the "Invited for Interview" status is there before, the date updates because their whole system simply forwards an "update" to AADSAS on that date, and therefore would override your previous decision date.
No idea if that's true or not though. I wouldn't read too much into it as a sign of acceptance or rejection.
This is just a wild guess, but there's a possibility that Roseman updates their entire database of applicants to AADSAS, so applicants can at least have some kind of info on the portal to know their application status. I think that even though the "Invited for Interview" status is there before, the date updates because their whole system simply forwards an "update" to AADSAS on that date, and therefore would override your previous decision date.
No idea if that's true or not though. I wouldn't read too much into it as a sign of acceptance or rejection.
This is more than likely
To put rumors to rest, our ADCOM will not contact applicants prior to the first eligible notification date as set forth by ADEA. It's a big no no. Not to mention there isn't really any advantage considering you would find out if you got in a week later, and you get a pretty decent amount of time to make your decision.
Anyone got the call yet ?
Still waiting..Anyone got the call yet ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
waiting.... is it a call or an email we will receive.
correct me if I'm wrong but I think phone call ?waiting.... is it a call or an email we will receive.
Call from Dr. Harman. I'm still waiting as well. Best of luck to everyone!waiting.... is it a call or an email we will receive.
Just got the call from Dr. Harman! I hope that you all receive some good news from him today as well! 🙂
Just got the call from Dr. Harman! I hope that you all receive some good news from him today as well! 🙂
is there a specific order?
Last edited:
Similar threads
- Replies
- 84
- Views
- 34K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K