You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
*** The Official Roseman Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***
Started by myerss
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They will email you to call them according to last year.What happens if u miss the call?
Next person in line gets accepted??
anyone else hear anything?
They won't send out rejections today, I believe based on last year.Nothing. :/ Still better than a rejection, right?
If you don't mind, what is your last initialReceived a call from Dr. Harman a few minutes ago! Patience is virtue, hope everyone receives good news!
![]()
I received a call and had a November 20th interview.has anyone with a Nov 20th interview been called yet??
has anyone with a Nov 20th interview been called yet??
I interviewed Nov 20th and nothing yet. I am still hoping I'll get called, since I would prefer to go to Roseman even despite the cost.
I hope not but it seems like it, was really hoping for a call. Congrats to those who got in!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have heard that Dr. Harman calls each accepted student individually and it can take up to a week...
Ice cream, netflix, and tears for a week. I can get down with that.
just got the call!!!!! sooo excited
Nov 20 had about 80 as wellHow many pre-December interviews have there been? I know about September 18th (~80 applicants) and October 16th (~80 applicants). Have there been any others?
There have been 4 interview days so 320 total applicants
Oct 23 had about 80!
There were sept 18, oct 16 and one more October then Nov 20.
someone please confirm?I have heard that Dr. Harman calls each accepted student individually and it can take up to a week...
Did Dr. H say how many people were going to get accepted today from the 320 pre-Dec interviewees?There have been 4 interview days so 320 total applicants
All seats available he said. Then the games beginDid Dr. H say how many people were going to get accepted today from the 320 pre-Dec interviewees?
So 80 should be filled today according to what most schools do. I'd assume they will do the same. I'm sure Dr. H will call slightly more than that.
IIRC he said he doesn't call more than the number of seats he has.So 80 should be filled today according to what most schools do. I'd assume they will do the same. I'm sure Dr. H will call slightly more than that.
I just got a call at 1:20 PT!!! The call took about 3 minutes, Dr. Harman called personally, then handed the phone off and someone else explained about some paperwork that I will need to print out, sign, and return. My last name starts with an "S" but in not sure if they are going alphabetical or not. There are 82 seats available, and in my interview (October 16th) they said they will call all 82 students today (and Dr. H said himself that they do NOT call more then 82 students). If there are students who decide to go elsewhere then they will have seats available and will continue interviews/calls through the spring.
Good Luck everyone!
Good Luck everyone!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if they are done for the day?
it's almost 5pm MST, which is when I'm assuming they stop calling.Does anyone know if they are done for the day?
wait really?I have heard that Dr. Harman calls each accepted student individually and it can take up to a week...
Accepted into Roseman! I found out today around 4pm on the east coast. Absolutely loved this school!
None from me, that'd be nice if they still made more today.
Did she happen to mention if they will be all contacted today or this week? Hopefully we all hear good newsI called them admissions office today and Alicia said that not all of the students who have been accepted have been contacted yet...
Is everyone's aadsas portal who have not received a call still say "invite for interview?" Mine is still the same and does say anything like "offer made."
did you ask if you were offered an acceptance haha? Guess patience will work for now
No, I didn't want to seem pushy, and she didn't seem like she was going to offer. I called Midwestern yesterday after not hearing by 2:00 and the woman who took my call asked for my name and offered to look me up. Very different from my phone call with Roseman today.did you ask if you were offered an acceptance haha? Guess patience will work for now
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you think they are done sending out acceptances now cause they have sent out their alternate list emails to ones who interviewed?
Did not receive one 🙁
Did not receive one 🙁
Similar threads
- Replies
- 84
- Views
- 34K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K

