***The Official Touro Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Started by 994850
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
congrats! did you tell the adcom that this is one of your competing offers?
Did you receive the notification through call or email? and when exactly did you receive the notification?

Yes I did ask and Email.
Notification by Email today around 1 pm Est.
 
Accepted today after a Post December Interview this past Friday !
Hello and congratulations
Did you interview on Friday? I thought they only have interviews on Wednesdays.
And did they tell you that you would be notified of their decision in a couple day?
Thanks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello and congratulations
Did you interview on Friday? I thought they only have interviews on Wednesdays.
And did they tell you that you would be notified of their decision in a couple day?
Thanks
Congratulations 🙂 Did you interview on Dec 4 or 11?? Also, did you write a thank you email afterwards?

Oops it was Wed the 11th,
I asked to get my decision sooner as I have other offers that need deposits by Dec 30th.
 
Hi all! I was offered an interview a couple of days ago and instead of giving tentative dates in the email, they posted the admissions phone number stating I should call to schedule an interview. I have called several times over the past couple of days but nobody picks up. Is anyone else having the same issue? Did they just close super early for the holidays?
 
I remember they said something about acceptances and wait list, but do they also send rejection emails? I interviewed almost 3 weeks ago and was wondering if I was rejected without knowing it lol
 
I remember they said something about acceptances and wait list, but do they also send rejection emails? I interviewed almost 3 weeks ago and was wondering if I was rejected without knowing it lol
They told me early Jan because some committee members are going on vacation
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When did you apply, may i ask?
I applied in late August... do you think that is a factor.

i sent them a letter of interest a couple of days ago and i was shocked that i got this email this morning

my stats arent the greatest but i thought i would at least get an interview
 
I applied in late August... do you think that is a factor.

i sent them a letter of interest a couple of days ago and i was shocked that i got this email this morning

my stats arent the greatest but i thought i would at least get an interview
Whats your stats? I wouldnt think so much about it, since a hold is better than an actual rejection. I just applied around december, and i sent in my fee wavier letter for the process fee, but never got a confirmation email
 
Whats your stats? I wouldnt think so much about it, since a hold is better than an actual rejection. I just applied around december, and i sent in my fee wavier letter for the process fee, but never got a confirmation email
.
 
Last edited:
Got an interview invite today. If anyone has any tips or previous interview experience pls let me know. Thank you!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad