****The Official Tufts U. School of Dental Medicine c/o 2020 interview/acceptance Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know when they'll send the next batch of interviews?
I got an invite yesterday

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Still "application complete". Never even went under review. Lol thanks Tufts.

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I have not heard back from Tufts since my app sent out June 25. First Batch. Massachusetts born and raised. Annoying.

Reactions: 2 users
To those you were acceptances: did you receive an email from Tufts telling you that they received all your forms and payment?

finally went under review !!!!! hoping for an invite soon!!! :luck:

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I went under review as well. I hope I hear something soon :whistle:

anyone didn't get status change to under review? is under review usually good sign???????

what batch are you? do you know when is the expected interview invite?
I'm from first batch. no, theres no way to tell when. I'm hoping during the next round of invites though which is somewhere between jan15-19th for tufts based on old threads

I've been under review forever -_- but when they did that, they told me I'm on hold for fall grades

How do we find out about scholarship money? I haven't received a phone call or any information in the mail.

Just went "under review" on 1/6. I was in the second batch. Hopefully, this is good news!

OMG! I just got an interview invite! I'm in utter disbelief!!!!

congrats to those who received interviews!! I guess the under review is a good sign? I remember last year when I applied Tufts never went under review but this year it did! Hopefully some good news soon.

Reactions: 3 users
I also got an interview invite today. My status also changed a few days ago to under review so yes it should be a good sign!

Reactions: 2 users
Mine has been under review since September and they put me on hold for fall grades... I emailed them last week and got no response. What should I think of this? Kinda weird :/

Mine has been under review since September and they put me on hold for fall grades... I emailed them last week and got no response. What should I think of this? Kinda weird :/
How do you know they put you on hold? I haven't sent in my fall grades since I didn't do too well in one of my classes. Should I send in my fall grades?

I was first batch and haven't heard anything! Getting really worried.

How do you know they put you on hold? I haven't sent in my fall grades since I didn't do too well in one of my classes. Should I send in my fall grades?

I was first batch and haven't heard anything! Getting really worried.
When they put me under review in September I got an email saying "while impressed with your candidacy we would like to put you on hold pending fall grades" or something like that. I haven't heard anything since.

What was your grade if you don't mind me asking? I'm a post bac student currently so I stressed about grades too.

Changed to "under review" about a week ago, interview invite today!

Status
Not open for further replies.