****The Official Tufts U. School of Dental Medicine c/o 2021 interview/acceptance Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish dental students had the option of on-campus housing. Does anyone happen to know someone looking for a roommate for a place as close to campus as possible?
Check out the c/o2021 fb page or the TUSDM marketplace page on fb. lots of people looking

Members don't see this ad.

I got accepted yesterday. I interviewed mid-February and was placed on the wait list. Good luck to anyone still waiting to hear back!

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats on your acceptance!! I also interviewed mid February. would you mind sharing your stats and any helpful suggestions?
I'm still on the waitlist. Thanks!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats on your acceptance!! I also interviewed mid February. would you mind sharing your stats and any helpful suggestions?
I'm still on the waitlist. Thanks!!!
Yes I have a 3.4 GPA and a 19AA. If you're on the wait list still, I would call and ask about your status! I think it is good to get your name on their radar so they know how interested you truly are :)

does anybody have a D1 weekly class schedule for tufts? trying to get an idea of what each day would be like and would be much appreciated

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know how to access your email? The May letter indicates that you must log into your Tufts email at least once to be able to upload your ID photo, but I don't remember getting any information on logging into our email. Maybe I missed something...?

Does anyone know how to access your email? The May letter indicates that you must log into your Tufts email at least once to be able to upload your ID photo, but I don't remember getting any information on logging into our email. Maybe I missed something...?
I just had the Tufts email forward to my regular email so I'm not sure :/ sorry!

Did anyone receive an email about transcripts? Do we really have to order all of our transcripts again to be sent directly to Tufts?

Search your emails, they sent several a while back with your student ID number and account login instructions

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I just had the Tufts email forward to my regular email so I'm not sure :/ sorry!

Did anyone receive an email about transcripts? Do we really have to order all of our transcripts again to be sent directly to Tufts?
Yes we do. As far as I know, it's because AADSAS doesn't send them a transcript, it gives them a grade report. They want a transcript. However, I could totally be wrong, but it's only $5.00 at my school so I ordered it.

Sent from my Pixel using SDN mobile

Edit: found my answer in the newsletter.

Last edited:
How far from the "grey" in the newsletter are we allowed to go? I like Dickies scrubs but they have a darker "pewter" color which may be too different.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
How far from the "grey" in the newsletter are we allowed to go? I like Dickies scrubs but they have a darker "pewter" color which may be too different.

Good question lol I decided to play it safe and just bought light grey scrubs. I guess you could always email them just to be safe

I love Pewter colored scrubs! I was thinking of that as well. I ended up going with just grey though :/ I didn't think we could do pewter just because we need the blue embroidery and I didn't think it would show up. If you talk to them and they say it's okay please let us know!

I love Pewter colored scrubs! I was thinking of that as well. I ended up going with just grey though :/ I didn't think we could do pewter just because we need the blue embroidery and I didn't think it would show up. If you talk to them and they say it's okay please let us know!

for the embroidery.. what code of blue did you get? lol theres so many --> and what font did you guys pick?

for the embroidery.. what code of blue did you get? lol theres so many --> and what font did you guys pick?
Also, does the entire lettering need to be blue? Because in the photo they sent, "Tufts" is in blue and the rest is in black. And I spoke to a current first year student who said that we need to get our name embroidered as well. Does the name need to be in blue? Or black? I've emailed admissions and I'm waiting for a response, but if anyone knows the answer to this it would be greatly appreciated! Is this in the letter somewhere and I'm missing it??

Hey guys, I don't know if this is the right thread for this question but I don't want to ask on the general forum.

I've read on Tufts website that they do not accept CC credits for pre-reqs. I've read on SDN that they don't accept ANY CC credits. I attended CC for two years and a 4-year university for two years. All my pre-reqs were at the 4-year university. Am I good to apply to Tufts or will Tufts not consider me since I attended CC for 2 years? Thanks!!

Also, does the entire lettering need to be blue? Because in the photo they sent, "Tufts" is in blue and the rest is in black. And I spoke to a current first year student who said that we need to get our name embroidered as well. Does the name need to be in blue? Or black? I've emailed admissions and I'm waiting for a response, but if anyone knows the answer to this it would be greatly appreciated! Is this in the letter somewhere and I'm missing it??

In the may letter it says you must embroider your name in blue thread, it does not specify the shade. I have the Tufts name in blue and the rest in black, exactly like the logo.

Hey guys, I don't know if this is the right thread for this question but I don't want to ask on the general forum.

I've read on Tufts website that they do not accept CC credits for pre-reqs. I've read on SDN that they don't accept ANY CC credits. I attended CC for two years and a 4-year university for two years. All my pre-reqs were at the 4-year university. Am I good to apply to Tufts or will Tufts not consider me since I attended CC for 2 years? Thanks!!

I would take what you read on their website over what you heard on SDN. But best thing is to just give admissions a call in case it's changed. They won't ask for your name or anything.

Hate to be brash, but does Tufts drug test incoming students? I may have partaken at some point in the legal state of Massachusetts.

fun things to do around tufts before school starts? pm me if ur part of this class

does tufts send out rejections? if yes, do they send it really late in the cycle?

Hi guys!
I’ll potentially be moving here in the Fall for dental school and was interested in looking for a female roommate!! PM me if interested

Moving here for school for the upcoming fall, looking for roommates (no gender pref) to explore housing options with me. PM me if interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.