**** The Official University of Detroit Mercy Dental Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread ****

Has anybody heard anything today ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad.

I wonder if anyone on here follows the Dat Bootcamp admissions group and if anyone’s been posting on there cuz udm is been oddly quiet

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I wonder if anyone on here follows the Dat Bootcamp admissions group and if anyone’s been posting on there cuz udm is been oddly quiet
I think nobody is using SDN anymore. UDM has been calling people for a while including within the past two weeks. Unfortunately I am not one of those people. :(

oh really?? How did u find out ?
I think nobody is using SDN anymore. UDM has been calling people for a while including within the past two weeks. Unfortunately I am not one of those people. :(

Way better than me, 3.55 cGPA and 19 AA. That’s odd, they received my supplemental late too and I just got the interview. I’m a Michigan resident though and attend their undergrad
I have an 19 AA as well!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Just dropped my spot! Good luck to you all!
Do you mind if you can share your stat please? Thank you so much if you do!!!
1) sgpa, ogpa, AA, TS, PA
2) instate, out-state
3) interview date and accepted date of mercy
4) is this your first cycle?
5) how many schools did you apply in this cycle?
6) how many schools did you have interviewed and how many were you accepted in this cycle?
7) where do you go to and what made you decide to go there instead of other schools you got accepted including mercy?
8) do you know how many seats are available in mercy right now?
Thank you again in advanced and congrats wherever you decided to go!!

Are they giving people extra time for putting a deposit
It was supposed to be due april 15th now it is going to be due april 24th. I am not sure if it is the same for every school but UDM emailed me that I had until April 9th to choose where I wanted to attend. So if people have multiple offers they have until April 9th to decide for UDM or the spot will be taken

Do you mind if you can share your stat please? Thank you so much if you do!!!
1) sgpa, ogpa, AA, TS, PA
2) instate, out-state
3) interview date and accepted date of mercy
4) is this your first cycle?
5) how many schools did you apply in this cycle?
6) how many schools did you have interviewed and how many were you accepted in this cycle?
7) where do you go to and what made you decide to go there instead of other schools you got accepted including mercy?
8) do you know how many seats are available in mercy right now?
Thank you again in advanced and congrats wherever you decided to go!!
I will personal message you

Who here is a reapplicant

Just got accepted off of the waitlist. Don't lose hope!

Reactions: 2 users
Just got accepted off of the waitlist. Don't lose hope!

Congratulations!! Are you accepting the offer ? :)and also would you mind sharing your stats ?:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

got accepted to my dream school, will be removing myself from the waitlist. Good luck to everybody!

Reactions: 3 users
what did you do to get off the waitlist ?
I was never waitlisted at Midwestern. I interviewed on Wednesday and got accepted the day after. I am in their masters program right now. A bunch of us masters students interviewed this week and got in yesterday.

The Facebook group has over 150 people in it. Would that mean the class is almost full or already full

The Facebook group has over 150 people in it. Would that mean the class is almost full or already full
It includes current students and admissions people, and probably still includes people who have declined their seats for elsewhere.

Reactions: 1 users
Anybody else get those emails about staying on alternate list. I got another one today.

When do the people with multiple offerings at different schools have until they need to choose one and drop the rest?

Withdrew my seat from alternate list. Hope it will help decrease the waitlist pool. Best of luck to everyone and don't forget to wash your hands! :D

Reactions: 1 users
When do the people with multiple offerings at different schools have until they need to choose one and drop the rest?
Schools already knew a long time ago if you were holding multiple seats. But it was up to each individual school to decide how aggressively they are going to force you to choose one school. I know UDM is one of those schools that will actively rescind offers from people who continue to hold multiple seats beyond their 15 day notice.

Schools already knew a long time ago if you were holding multiple seats. But it was up to each individual school to decide how aggressively they are going to force you to choose one school. I know UDM is one of those schools that will actively rescind offers from people who continue to hold multiple seats beyond their 15 day notice.
Okay what about if you have an offer from another school? Do they usually have a deadline before they take away that offer?

Okay what about if you have an offer from another school? Do they usually have a deadline before they take away that offer?
It's up to that individual school. ADEA says that schools must give you at least a 15 day written notice to narrow it down to one school before they can pull their offer. Say you're holding a deposit at 3 schools and only UDM contacted you about this. Then UDM will pull your offer if you don't resolve the issue by the deadline they give you. The other schools can't do the same unless they give you at least a 15 day notice written notice.

Anyone or know of anyone that heard back this week? Besides the email that was sent on Monday

The Facebook page looks to be full. Wondering if they still have available spots in the class?

The Facebook page looks to be full. Wondering if they still have available spots in the class?
Don’t pay attention to the Facebook group. More upper classman have been joining.