***The Official University of Louisville Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I'm a student at Louisville and I love it. ULSD is working on integrating digital dentistry now! I believe they will be scanning preps and having crowns CNC milled as soon as next semester. There seems to be a lot of digital dentistry innovation going on between the dental school and the bioengineering school at the undergrad campus.
What... they dont have digital dentistry in their curriculum?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
good luck everyone!

Reactions: 6 users
Let’s gooooooooo

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

Do they wait until 12 my time? I’m west coast

Accepted!!! Instate. Call at 1204

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Got the call 10:21 MST! It was my interviewer

No call yet but my status changed to 'Check Back Dec 3rd.' I have heard that is is a good sign....

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone have any idea how late they call? Kinda feel

As I was typing this ^, I got the call!!!!
ACCEPTED!!!!!

Reactions: 6 users
Just got the call from Ms. Foster @ 12:27 EST - ACCEPTED!!! OOS.

It's Louisville's waitlist
It’s actually separate from their waitlist according to what I’ve been told. It’s supposed to be like a “priority” waitlist of sorts from what I’ve heard!

Just got the call from Dr. Z at 10:36pm MST! Accepted!!!!!! OOS

Reactions: 3 users
ACCEPTED!!!! JUST GOT THE CALL!!!!! Dr.Babbage called at 12:29 AM!

Reactions: 5 users
Got an acceptance! Received email at 10:42 pm (MST). Status also updated to "Check back December 3rd"

Got the call 12:22 EST. Accepted!! OOS

Accepted by email and phone call 12 a.m. SD resident!

Notified by email at midnight that I am on the "next" list....assuming that is a wait list?!
My status just changed to check back after December 3rd too

Louisville is on top of things!!! OOS resident accepted via phone call at 11:34 p.m. (CST). Received acceptance email at 11:42 p.m. (CST). Good luck to those on the waitlist!

Got the call just after midnight and the email as well! OOS. Is anyone making a Facebook group or groupme or something?

Got the call at 11:07 CST last night. OOS from Alabama, emails came in this am around 9. This school is a well-oiled machine.

Has anyone received a scholarship offer from ULSD?

It’s actually separate from their waitlist according to what I’ve been told. It’s supposed to be like a “priority” waitlist of sorts from what I’ve heard!

Did your email say to reply with “yes” if you wish to remain in consideration for their program?

they sent 2 separate emails. 1 for $1k and the other for $5k.
but they didn't mention it in the phone call
I guess I didn't receive any scholarship offers because I only got emails about acceptance and background check

Congratulations to everyone who was accepted on Monday! I was placed on the 'next to be contacted' list. Wondering if sending a letter of intent would be helpful. Any opinions or experience out there? Thanks!

Hi guys, Did anyone get an interview for January 7? I got it a day after I replied YES to the availability email. May be we can meetup when we are there.

Hi guys, Did anyone get an interview for January 7? I got it a day after I replied YES to the availability email. May be we can meetup when we are there.
When did you receive the "availability email"?

Status
Not open for further replies.