***The Official University of Louisville Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got accepted Monday and will be declining, so another spot will open up! Good luck to all! UofL is a great program!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I got accepted Monday and will be declining, so another spot will open up! Good luck to all! UofL is a great program!

Someone is about to be stoked. Can I ask why you declined?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

I just had to decline my interview invite so someone should get a call soon to fill my spot! Got accepted into my in-state school this morning so I am ecstatic!

Reactions: 1 users
If I am still waiting to hear back and I didn’t receive the “availability email” that others received..is that a bad sign??

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I was just invited for an interview in January! What are the odds that I get accepted post-december interview? I already have 2 other acceptances but I would love to see the campus and learn more about the program!

Has anyone gotten a scholarship to UL? If so, did it come in the acceptance email, or was it after you accepted the offer and sent the deposit?

Members don't see this ad :)
I received a scholarship email last year and it came a few hours after receiving my acceptance email.

when is the last interview date for louisville dental school? I kinda applied just now late!

Got the phone call on Dec. 3 from my interviewer!! So excited to be attending here next fall!! I can't wait to meet y'all!

just declined my seat
I feel so bad because the faculty and staff were so welcoming and I really loved the environment.
Hope one of you will hear some good news soon!!

Does anyone know if the background form, minimum technical standards and release and liability agreement forms need to be hard copy? Can I fill them out and scan them and email them or do I need to mail it?

Does anyone know if the background form, minimum technical standards and release and liability agreement forms need to be hard copy? Can I fill them out and scan them and email them or do I need to mail it?
No, there is a highlighted link (Background information form) in your email. Once you click it, it will get you to the place where you can submit the forms online.

Do we have a GroupMe or just our Facebook group? Just wondering because I'd feel a lot more inclined to talk/roommate hunt in a GroupMe lol

Just declined my offer. It was tough, but good luck to whoever gets it!

Anyone else got an interview for 8am Jan 28th?

I have not received an interview yet, so anyone that hasn’t received an interview yet, do you know of any updates for when they will be inviting for post december interviews or if they are?

I'll be declining my offer today. Good luck to everyone!! :)

I’ve got an interview request for this Monday, January 7!! Indiana resident. 3.51 oGPA, 21 AA

Accepted into UofL today off of the next to be contacted list! Good luck to everyone!

Any NTBC OOS acceptances yet? I see they have accepted some who interviewed yesterday via Bootcamp FB page.

I can’t remeber the name of the man who interviewed me. He was a part time professor, white male, not too tall, gray hair. I know these descriptions suck but I need help! Thanks!

Any NTBC OOS acceptances yet? I see they have accepted some who interviewed yesterday via Bootcamp FB page.
They've already accepted people that interviewed yesterday?! I'm still on NTBC but haven't heard anything yet.

Hey guys! I interviewed on Monday and I can confirm that they have sent out acceptances for people they interviewed then!

Anyone accepted receive a scholarship?

Status
Not open for further replies.