***The Official University of Louisville Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got one for $10,000 a year as long as I keep a 3.0 gpa

Did that come in your acceptance email or did you have to ask about scholarships?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

Members don't see this ad.

I was sent an email on 1/9 asking if I was still actively waiting for an interview from them and to reply "YES" in the email back.

Interview #5
School: Louisville
Notification date: 1/11 @ 6:40am PST
Method of notification: email
Residency: CA
AADSAS mail-out date: 8/9
Application complete date: 8/24 (waiting for official DAT scores)
GPA (science, overall): 4.0, 3.86
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/21/22/23/QR15
Dates available OR your interview date: 2/11

Within one hour of receiving this invite in my inbox, I received an acceptance to one of my top choice schools. I wrote them back today telling them that I will decline this interview now and hopefully one of you will receive my 2/11 slot. Best of luck to you all!

Last edited:
I was sent an email on 1/9 asking if I was still actively waiting for an interview from them and to reply "YES" in the email back.

Interview #5
School: ASDOH
Notification date: 1/11 @ 6:40am PST
Method of notification: email
Residency: CA
AADSAS mail-out date: 8/9
Application complete date: 8/24 (waiting for official DAT scores)
GPA (science, overall): 4.0, 3.86
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/21/22/23/QR15
Dates available OR your interview date: 2/11

Within one hour of receiving this invite in my inbox, I received an acceptance to one of my top choice schools. I wrote them back today telling them that I will decline this interview now and hopefully one of you will receive my 2/11 slot. Best of luck to you all!
Is this posted here because you got into UofL and it’s one of your top choices?

Members don't see this ad :)
No, I posted this here so that anyone else still waiting for a chance to interview can see that new invites are being sent out at this time. As you can see at the bottom of my post, I decided to decline the interview to Louisville because I got into my top choice school an hour after receiving my invite here. So it should be passed onto someone else who is next for consideration at Louisville tomorrow when the office opens.

No, I posted this here so that anyone else still waiting for a chance to interview can see that new invites are being sent out at this time. As you can see at the bottom of my post, I decided to decline the interview to Louisville because I got into my top choice school an hour after receiving my invite here. So it should be passed onto someone else who is next for consideration at Louisville tomorrow when the office opens.
Oh, I see. I was thrown off by ASDOH being listed in the 'School' section of your post. I didn't notice the info in your signature.

anyone know how hard it is to get in-state tuition after D1?

Reactions: 1 user
anyone know how hard it is to get in-state tuition after D1?

You can’t. You sign a form saying you’ll pay out of state tuition for the 4 years you are there

Oh, I see. I was thrown off by ASDOH being listed in the 'School' section of your post. I didn't notice the info in your signature.
That was my bad, I copy and pasted from another post and just forgot to change the school's name to Louisville.

Does anyone know where in Louisville they are going to live yet? lol

Members don't see this ad :)
I've been thinking about waterside apartments downtown. I'm really not sure yet though, but I know you can get a really nice apartment outside of downtown for the same price but then you have to drive everyday.

Are all scholarships for Louisville need based? Or do they give merit based as well?

I've been thinking about waterside apartments downtown. I'm really not sure yet though, but I know you can get a really nice apartment outside of downtown for the same price but then you have to drive everyday.

I’ll check those out! I’ve been looking at The Quad. It’s right next to the school so I could walk, and they only rent to medical/dental students

Anyone from Jan 7th interviews hear anything regarding acceptance or waitlist?

Interviewed 1/07, OOS, next to be contacted list

Do schools truly deny applicants after the interview? Or are the only two options accepted and waitlisted?

I live here now. I live about 3 miles from the dental school parking deck. It takes me anywhere from 5-10 minutes depending on traffic to get to the parking deck and from there the school is about 3 blocks(or you can take the shuttle from the parking garage). My complex is called RiverOak. Very reasonable (I pay ~650-700/mo plus electric and cable ~50-100/mo) I would recommend!

I live here now. I live about 3 miles from the dental school parking deck. It takes me anywhere from 5-10 minutes depending on traffic to get to the parking deck and from there the school is about 3 blocks(or you can take the shuttle from the parking garage). My complex is called RiverOak. Very reasonable (I pay ~650-700/mo plus electric and cable ~50-100/mo) I would recommend!
Forgot to mention i live with a roomate

Haven’t heard anything. I’m not sure if I remember correctly, but I believe Dr. Foster said we’ll hear back after 2 days.

The one who had interview on 7th got the email saying next to be contacted list on last Friday. So, I would say we will hear something after 2-3 weeks.

The one who had interview on 7th got the email saying next to be contacted list on last Friday. So, I would say we will hear something after 2-3 weeks.
You are correct even for us some heard back the next day and I was placed on the list on Friday.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using SDN mobile

Haven’t heard anything. I’m not sure if I remember correctly, but I believe Dr. Foster said we’ll hear back after 2 days.
The school is closed today for bad weather so I am not expecting to hear from them today. Maybe tomorrow or Friday we can hope for!

Did anyone receive an email asking whether or not they were interested in remaining on the NTBC list? (interviewed pre-dec). Is this a good sign?

Did anyone receive an email asking whether or not they were interested in remaining on the NTBC list? (interviewed pre-dec). Is this a good sign?
Did anyone else receive this email or hear anything regarding acceptance ?

Has anyone heard anything yet f you interviewed 1/28? They said it would be a couple of days but its been a week already :whistle:

Sorry, I haven’t been checking the forum recently. My interviewer responded to my thank you email and informed me they had decided to move the responses back to the 8th or 9th.

awesome! My interviewer didn't respond to me.. hopefully that doesn't mean anything

Has anyone heard anything yet f you interviewed 1/28? They said it would be a couple of days but its been a week already :whistle:

The only thing I received so far was a letter in the mail saying thank you for coming to the interview and there were handwritten notes from the two people who interviewed me at the bottom. That was a really nice touch on their part. Other than that, nothing else :/

Reactions: 3 users
The only thing I received so far was a letter in the mail saying thank you for coming to the interview and there were handwritten notes from the two people who interviewed me at the bottom. That was a really nice touch on their part. Other than that, nothing else :/
Hey!
congrats for getting accepted to VCU!!!!
Can you please let us know if there is any update from U of L?

Hey!

Thank you! I haven’t heard anything yet, but will let you know as soon as I do. Someone posted above that they moved sending acceptances to February 8th or 9th. If they do send it tomorrow, I am wishing you and everyone else who is waiting the best of luck!

Hey!

Update: They called me today at 2 pm asking if I was still interested in attending their school and if I had accepted an offer at another school. Got an email saying offer withdrawn an hour later.

Interviewed 1/28, OOS, next to be contacted list

Reactions: 1 users
Hey guys, I was just accepted to my IS school and will be dropping my spot at UofL. UofL is such a great school and if money wasn't an option I would for sure go to UofL because it is such a great school. I hope one of you get my spot, Good Luck !

Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.