2018 ****The Official UNLV Dental Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey. 1st year UNLV student here and the final accepted seat from last year's cycle. Personally I find is hard to believe the class is full, especially since UNLV interviewed significantly less people this year. I know, because I watch the later interview dates result in less and less attendance. Furthermore, I was accepted on July 18, and when I was accepted, I was told that there are 2 more seats available. In the end, no one else wanted to attend UNLV after me, making me the 81st and final seat.

Members don't see this ad.

UNLV doesn't send post-interview rejections until October 2018

Just curious, do you guys know people that have kept the scholarship all 4 years?... thx!

Members don't see this ad :)
My status changed from Waitlisted to None. I was wondering if this has happened to anyone and what this might mean. Thank you!

My status changed from Waitlisted to None. I was wondering if this has happened to anyone and what this might mean. Thank you!
Take what I say work a grain of salt since I don't know if it is completely true. The last that I heard before the semester ended was that they may not be pulling from the waitlist this year. I don't know if that correlates to your status change or not, but I wouldn't get your hope up too much.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Few seats have opened up and committee will be meeting mid May

Reactions: 1 user
Just got an email from Dr. Ancajas saying the class was currently full & that they historically accept people through August, but to plan for an alternative option. Has anyone been accepted in the last month??? I heard a few spots opened up in late April, wondering if New acceptances went out for those? I have other acceptances but this is my number 1.. so just curiously wanting any & all info :)

Hello,

The first time I applied to dental schools i applied with DAT 17 and 2.8 science GPA. overal gpa 3.55 didnt get an interview from any of the 12 schools.

The second time (last cycle) i applied with a DAT of 20, 22 on each science, 16 on math, 3.2 science gpa..overal gpa 3.55. yet no interviews

now I am deciding to reapply without retaking the dat for the third time.. I am just confused why i didnt recieve a single interview on the second time i applied. any advice would help!!

thank you

Letter of evaluation help

I currently have 3/4 evaluations and was wondering who to ask for the 4th.

1. individual from a school clinic i worked at
2. professor from undergrad
3. dentist

for the 4th evalutator I was thinking asking someone from community service or a professor? any other thoughts?

Thank you

Letter of evaluation help

I currently have 3/4 evaluations and was wondering who to ask for the 4th.

1. individual from a school clinic i worked at
2. professor from undergrad
3. dentist

for the 4th evalutator I was thinking asking someone from community service or a professor? any other thoughts?

Thank you

I had 3 letters from professors and a letter from a dentist I worked for and I'll be attending UNLV this fall if that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.