***The Official UPenn Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Just got the call a little after 10!!
Congrats! Do you know if they are calling by alphabetical order?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
ACCEPTED! Call at 11:00 am; Last name started with D in case people were wondering!

To those who asked, my last name is B so I’m guessing it’s alphabetical order!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
To those who asked, my last name is B so I’m guessing it’s alphabetical order!
Ah man... My last name starts with S so I guess I have a bit of waiting to do haha if they even call me:nailbiting:

Reactions: 1 users
Ah man... My last name starts with S so I guess I have a bit of waiting to do haha if they even call me:nailbiting:
Do you guys think they will get through all the phone calls today or carry on to tomorrow?

Just got accepted with a scholarship. My last name starts with an H for reference!

Reactions: 3 users
Just had a heart attack. UPenn called me to confirm my interview this Friday. Why do you call on 12/2 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Hi everyone! I'm Kat, a current D1 at PDM, and I'm the VP for the Class of 2023 student council and here is the official Class of 2024 FB group for accepted students! Log into Facebook | Facebook
Please join the group and post any questions you may have and we will be sharing resources to help navigate your time at PDM and help with your decision. Congratulations to everyone accepted and hang in there for all those who are still waiting. There is still plenty of time!

Got accepted with the dean’s scholarship! Call at 1:56 PM EST

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats! How great are your stats if you dont mind?

From my other posts:
GPA (science, overall): 3.82, 3.93
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/20/22/24

Just got the acceptance call! Last name starts with L

Got accepted with the dean’s scholarship! Call at 1:56 PM EST

Congrats! Do you mind sharing how much the dean's scholarship is? Thanks!

Just accepted via phone call around 2:30 PM with Dean's Scholarship. Last name M.

Accepted!!!! Last name starts with an S :) my DREAM school

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got acceptance with scholarship! last name W!

Just got acceptance with scholarship! last name W!
CONGRATULATIONS! :)) Do you know if they continue calls tomorrow even if your last name has already passed? Or if we will hear about waitlist or rejection?

Last edited:
Congratulations! :) Did you get the call after your name had been passed?
I'm not entirely sure... I think maybe? Cuz it seemed kinda late being that my last name begins with S! Why they gotta play with me like that lol

I'm not entirely sure... I think maybe? Cuz it seemed kinda late being that my last name begins with S! Why they gotta play with me like that lol
Hmm, that's interesting! Did you have an earlier interview? Sorry for all the questions haha, I'm just wondering if there was any way October/November interviewees are able to receive phone calls later this week.

Are scholarships offered over the phone with acceptance or can they be added later on?

Congrats to acceptances! For those of us who are straggling for post dec interviews, any advice? Also, is it open or closed file?

just received an interview but was notified in a physical mail. no email nor update on aadsas it still says under review. is this a mistake

Are scholarships offered over the phone with acceptance or can they be added later on?

For the most part, the scholarships are offered when you receive your acceptance. There is a slight chance that if someone does not accept UPenn’s offer w/scholarship that scholarship can be later offered to someone else.

Congrats to acceptances! For those of us who are straggling for post dec interviews, any advice? Also, is it open or closed file?

The interviews are relaxed...they are trying to get to know you...open file...a few one-on-one type of interviews.

Hmm, that's interesting! Did you have an earlier interview? Sorry for all the questions haha, I'm just wondering if there was any way October/November interviewees are able to receive phone calls later this week.
Yes, my interview was pretty early! It was 9/13!

how did you guys receive the interview? i got a physical mail today instead of an email.. is this a mistake?

Did anyone receive an acceptance email yet from Penn or have their status change on AADSAS to offer made?

Did anyone receive an acceptance email yet from Penn or have their status change on AADSAS to offer made?
Nope! I did get an email just now about the acceptance packet being sent w/ tracking info! I wouldn't worry about AADSAS statuses, only half of mine changed to offer made, the important thing is you got the call!
Also, we interviewed together! I was 9/13 also :)

Did anyone who interviewed on 11/21 or 11/22 hear back yet?

Reactions: 3 users
Did anyone who interviewed on 11/21 or 11/22 hear back yet?
This right here. We interviewed the week before thanksgiving, they mentioned we might hear back a week or 2 in december, hopefully its sooner!

For those of you who were accepted, have you received an email yet with the electronic offer? I know they asked me for my address and were shipping a packet probably with the offer to my address but I’m wondering if they sent anything via email

For those of you who were accepted, have you received an email yet with the electronic offer? I know they asked me for my address and were shipping a packet probably with the offer to my address but I’m wondering if they sent anything via email

I didn't get anything by email yet. I did get the packet in the mail though!

Hey everyone! Congrats on getting accepted! I'm a D2 at Penn now. Feel free to message me if you have any questions!

No; they said they specifically didn't do email acceptances

They won't send anything via email, just the phone call and a packet in the mail. I asked when they called me :)

No email but my packet arrived Thursday and seemed to have all the info on paper!

Has anyone received an email from Certiphi about the background check yet? I saw some people have received one, but I haven't yet. I remember seeing in the acceptance package for Penn that we had to complete a background check. Has anyone done this yet?