***The Official UPenn Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

For anyone on the DEC 21/22 Interview group, I was on the friday group and just got an acceptance call at 1:30!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Do you guys think a Post-Dec Interviews can get an acceptance today? Also, whats the first letter of your last names?

Members don't see this ad :)
they said dec interviewees won’t heard back until early Jan after their Christmas break

Reactions: 1 user
Someone asked when we will hear back during my interview and they said they offer acceptances sporadically and somewhat weekly. Also, according to previous years, people have gotten interviews and acceptances in Dec.

I just had an interview, but it was the last session for the month of December. They told us the next interviews will be in January.

My application status just switched to ”Under Review”, submitted in late August. Fingers Crossed!

Interviewed last week and received an acceptance via phone call today !

Interviewed last week and received an acceptance via phone call today !
Congrats! Surprised that they're getting back so quickly considering Corky said the committee was really backed up

Congrats! Surprised that they're getting back so quickly considering Corky said the committee was really backed up
Thanks! Yeah, I wasn't expecting a response until January as they said. Very excited by the opportunity!

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know the background check company for Penn? I was wondering ifs the same as the school I got into

Congrats to you all!!

Also does anyone know how likely you are to get a scholarship if you didn't receive one initially?

Just got the interview invitation a few days ago. Will the acceptance rate get affected if I get a later interview since they are sending out offers so soon after interviews? I'm not in the country in January and had to push it back to February...

Just got the interview invitation a few days ago. Will the acceptance rate get affected if I get a later interview since they are sending out offers so soon after interviews? I'm not in the country in January and had to push it back to February...
No it won’t and this is coming from someone who also had a February interview good luck!

Anyone know when the next batch of acceptances will be going out for post-dec interviews?

Will they tell us if we get waitlisted ?

Accepted today! Got a call at around 3 pm. I interviewed in December. I’m so excited!

Reactions: 5 users
did they send out any rejections yet? (tryna stay hopeful haha)

does anyone know if people who get accepted after December get a scholarship?

Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone received a deans scholarship post December? (this is my deciding factor)

Just got the call today! First acceptance of the cycle so I am hella excited! Best of luck to everyone!

Reactions: 3 users
Interview #4
School: UPenn
Notification date: 01/17/2020
Method of notification: E-mail
Residency: NJ
AADSAS mail-out date: 10/02/19
Application complete date: 12/03/19 (Supplemental submitted)
GPA (science, overall): 3.95, 3.84
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/22/20/26/None
Dates available OR your interview date: 02/07, 02/13, 02/14

Interview #4
School: UPenn
Notification date: 01/17/2020
Method of notification: E-mail
Residency: NJ
AADSAS mail-out date: 10/02/19
Application complete date: 12/03/19 (Supplemental submitted)
GPA (science, overall): 3.95, 3.84
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/22/20/26/None
Dates available OR your interview date: 02/07, 02/13, 02/14
Hello, I have also received a letter in my mailbox for interview invitation. They mentioned in the letter that they sent me an email with more information. I never received an email. I called today and scheduled my interview for 2/13 but again they didn't confirm the date through out the email and only sent an email regarding lunch menu. They just said I need to bring a 2x2 photo and be there at 8:30am. No further information about where I should be, what is the schedule, what time the session will end! I called again and left a voice message but haven't heard anything yet. I am totally lost! Do you mind to share more information about the interview session? What they said in the initial invitation email they sent you?
I appreciate if anyone can help.

It ends around 2-2:30ish if I recall correctly, with an optional self guided campus tour. You enter the building through the front door and turn left to the admissions rooms and they'll guide you to the conference room.
Hello, I have also received a letter in my mailbox for interview invitation. They mentioned in the letter that they sent me an email with more information. I never received an email. I called today and scheduled my interview for 2/13 but again they didn't confirm the date through out the email and only sent an email regarding lunch menu. They just said I need to bring a 2x2 photo and be there at 8:30am. No further information about where I should be, what is the schedule, what time the session will end! I called again and left a voice message but haven't heard anything yet. I am totally lost! Do you mind to share more information about the interview session? What they said in the initial invitation email they sent you?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using SDN mobile

It ends around 2-2:30ish if I recall correctly, with an optional self guided campus tour. You enter the building through the front door and turn left to the admissions rooms and they'll guide you to the conference room.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using SDN mobile
Thanks for the info.

I never (or haven't) received a letter in the mail, but the e-mail attached a sample schedule and flyers for a few places to stay at. PM me and I'll send it over if you haven't received the e-mail yet!

I never (or haven't) received a letter in the mail, but the e-mail attached a sample schedule and flyers for a few places to stay at. PM me and I'll send it over if you haven't received the e-mail yet!
Thanks a lot. I just sent you a message

I just got an interview invite this morning and the email says early March

Reactions: 2 users