You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
***The Official UPenn Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***
Started by AngleClass3
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Last name SDo you guys think a Post-Dec Interviews can get an acceptance today? Also, whats the first letter of your last names?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Toothdoc__94!
Full Member
My application status just switched to ”Under Review”, submitted in late August. Fingers Crossed!
Interviewed last week and received an acceptance via phone call today !
Interviewed last week and received an acceptance via phone call today !
Did you receive it this morning?
Congrats! Surprised that they're getting back so quickly considering Corky said the committee was really backed upInterviewed last week and received an acceptance via phone call today !
Thanks! Yeah, I wasn't expecting a response until January as they said. Very excited by the opportunity!Congrats! Surprised that they're getting back so quickly considering Corky said the committee was really backed up
Did you receive it this morning?
I received the call at around 2 PM EST
Did you interview last Thursday or FridayInterviewed last week and received an acceptance via phone call today !
Don’t wanna say to avoid potentially revealing my identityDid you interview last Thursday or Friday
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No it won’t and this is coming from someone who also had a February interview good luck!Just got the interview invitation a few days ago. Will the acceptance rate get affected if I get a later interview since they are sending out offers so soon after interviews? I'm not in the country in January and had to push it back to February...
Interview invite! So excited!!
D
deleted1026859
Congrats! When was your application completed?Interview invite! So excited!!
Congrats! When was your application completed?
8/9
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
D
deleted1026859
Congrats! When was your application completed?Got an invite Friday!
mid julyCongrats! When was your application completed?
D
deleted1026859
thanks! mine was mid sept so I guess I gotta be patientmid july
Accepted today! Got a call at around 3 pm. I interviewed in December. I’m so excited!
D
deleted904921
did they send out any rejections yet? (tryna stay hopeful haha)
Has anyone received a deans scholarship post December? (this is my deciding factor)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How long are the breaks between Winter, Fall, and Summer? Thanks!
@dtha9180
www.dental.upenn.edu
Sent from my Pixel 3 using SDN mobile
Academic Calendar - Penn Dental Medicine
Sent from my Pixel 3 using SDN mobile
Just got the call today! First acceptance of the cycle so I am hella excited! Best of luck to everyone!
D
deleted904921
wow congrats!! when was ur interview?Just got the call today! First acceptance of the cycle so I am hella excited! Best of luck to everyone!
January 7th I thinkwow congrats!! when was ur interview?
Hello, I have also received a letter in my mailbox for interview invitation. They mentioned in the letter that they sent me an email with more information. I never received an email. I called today and scheduled my interview for 2/13 but again they didn't confirm the date through out the email and only sent an email regarding lunch menu. They just said I need to bring a 2x2 photo and be there at 8:30am. No further information about where I should be, what is the schedule, what time the session will end! I called again and left a voice message but haven't heard anything yet. I am totally lost! Do you mind to share more information about the interview session? What they said in the initial invitation email they sent you?Interview #4
School: UPenn
Notification date: 01/17/2020
Method of notification: E-mail
Residency: NJ
AADSAS mail-out date: 10/02/19
Application complete date: 12/03/19 (Supplemental submitted)
GPA (science, overall): 3.95, 3.84
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/22/20/26/None
Dates available OR your interview date: 02/07, 02/13, 02/14
I appreciate if anyone can help.
It ends around 2-2:30ish if I recall correctly, with an optional self guided campus tour. You enter the building through the front door and turn left to the admissions rooms and they'll guide you to the conference room.
Sent from my Pixel 3 using SDN mobile
Hello, I have also received a letter in my mailbox for interview invitation. They mentioned in the letter that they sent me an email with more information. I never received an email. I called today and scheduled my interview for 2/13 but again they didn't confirm the date through out the email and only sent an email regarding lunch menu. They just said I need to bring a 2x2 photo and be there at 8:30am. No further information about where I should be, what is the schedule, what time the session will end! I called again and left a voice message but haven't heard anything yet. I am totally lost! Do you mind to share more information about the interview session? What they said in the initial invitation email they sent you?
I appreciate if anyone can help.
Sent from my Pixel 3 using SDN mobile
when was your interview?accepted on January 22nd
Thanks for the info.It ends around 2-2:30ish if I recall correctly, with an optional self guided campus tour. You enter the building through the front door and turn left to the admissions rooms and they'll guide you to the conference room.
Sent from my Pixel 3 using SDN mobile
Thanks a lot. I just sent you a messageI never (or haven't) received a letter in the mail, but the e-mail attached a sample schedule and flyers for a few places to stay at. PM me and I'll send it over if you haven't received the e-mail yet!
Jan 10thwhen was your interview?
D
deleted904921
when do interviews go until? 🙁
D
deleted1026859
I just got an interview invite this morning and the email says early March
D
deleted904921
omg congrats!!!!!! and thanks - it gives me hope ><I just got an interview invite this morning and the email says early March
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1026859
Thank you!! I wasn’t expecting it at allomg congrats!!!!!! and thanks - it gives me hope ><
Is UPenn still giving out interview invitation, I hope I will get one soon 🙂
Accepted today!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
when did you interviewAccepted today!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
was wondering this alsoHas anyone received a deans scholarship post December? (this is my deciding factor)
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K